Forum › Posts by shirei-desu

joined Dec 3, 2017

ngl i felt this was just a Kita / Kessoku Band centric work more than any shipping. And I like it because of that. Really showcased Kita's character well and how Kessoku Band got each others' backs.

joined Dec 3, 2017

anyways, i'm here for the fallout. Let's go!!! Nanase and Yuni just need to break up already this is a shit relationship where neither of them don't seem to feel truly happy with each other. Esp. Nanase, just go date your bestie instead since you trust her more with literally everything LOL

joined Dec 3, 2017

hooray finally.... this was what i was waiting for....

joined Dec 3, 2017

FINALLY HERE WE GO!!! MY FAVORITE ARC

shirei-desu
goodnight discussion 18 Dec 03:09
joined Dec 3, 2017

BOKITA SAIKO

joined Dec 3, 2017

wow all of this drama and angst only to be just friends.... Sumiko sensei please continue the story until theyre married thank you

joined Dec 3, 2017

ITS COMING ITS COMING

joined Dec 3, 2017

ah yes, I completely forgot this was next xD
can't wait to see how it's drawn out

shirei-desu
joined Dec 3, 2017

i seriously thought this was supposed to be Takane's and Arashi's story serialized, but the eye color is different for Takane's equivalent here, and Arashi's equivalent has a different hairstyle.... Guess we'll just run with it LOL

shirei-desu
joined Dec 3, 2017

Nooo author please don't do this to me, I don't care about good writing anymore, it doesn't matter if is a literal deus ex machina I just want to see Kaori healthy and happy with shizuku. My little heart can't handle losing two kaoris the same way

same i don't even care if it ruins all the emotional build up or themes, i just want them to live a long happy life together

joined Dec 3, 2017

oh my god they're so cute they just need to get together right now. RIGHT NOW.

also good job tsukushi, your rejection might have been a dream but hinoka's rejection from you wasn't :,)

joined Dec 3, 2017

damn they really did demon dahlia justice. also i cant wait for the plot to drop, they're foreshadowing it so much...!

shirei-desu
Mark discussion 06 Aug 20:58
joined Dec 3, 2017

Holy shit, I wasn't expecting it to be this good. Omegaverse mangas are still barely scratching the surface, and this one came like a slap in the face. Pheromones, Claudine worried about contraceptives methods, an alpha doing fingering and, of course, the mating mark... That's great ABO here, I could read a hundred more chapters of these.

Bless you, Omni, for the good work like always.

Don't forget the Position Zero scans too ^^
Both of them did really good work, I'm glad we were able to get this content from two of the bigger Revue Starlight translator teams

joined Dec 3, 2017

Oh thank god. I wasn't sure how much my heart could take it if they actually drew out how it went down. But the original novel didn't detail the scene, just had a time skip and implication like how the manhua did it in this chapter. Poor Yvonne, she needs more hugs from Elsa (and for that dumb system to go away.)

shirei-desu
joined Dec 3, 2017

my god this is infuriating, i feel bad for orange hair because she didn't deserve half of this shit

shirei-desu
joined Dec 3, 2017

the mood whiplash in this chapter, i was not expecting that out of nowhere. honestly thought they were going to drop hints slowly but these twins are literally just here to progress plot. damn i hope they resolve it quick like they've been doing for the last few chapters.

shirei-desu
joined Dec 3, 2017

aww they changed the goodbye to lene a little bit here, i don't mind but... the LN version more emotional and cuter for me. oh well.

shirei-desu
joined Dec 3, 2017

hold up
is that the flame emperor in the livestream icon? I can recognize edelgard from a mile away is2g

shirei-desu
joined Dec 3, 2017

Good lord, I knew people were going to drop it because of this whole part, but honestly the author did their best to try to explain it in a way that makes sense to people. There's no relationship as taboo in current times to explain how people see LGBTQ as taboo, and that's honestly the most they could do. If you don't like it, just drop it and leave, no need to hate in the comments because in the end, it's just a book.

Manga did change things up a lot though, the entire scene was expressed way better in the LN/WN than how it showed up here. Confrontation was so awkward with everything appearing at once. Pretty understandable why people would forget that Rei knows the game like the back of her hand as a former doujin creator for Revolution. I do like that Relaire is getting so much screentime in the manga, though, so I forgive the changes.

joined Dec 3, 2017

I was wondering where this chapter came from, but I guess it's a recent addition that I haven't reached yet in the novel. Hooray for more content!

Carrots are best grown in sandy and loamy soil

The information we needed to know.

Kinda thought Evie was going to crush that carrot with her bare hand.

Same, I thought that poor carrot was ready to explode at any moment

shirei-desu
joined Dec 3, 2017

at this point I don't even care if it ruins the story, i just want the author to pull off something dumb so they can have a happy end together

also the end cards need to stop hurting me

joined Dec 3, 2017

god bless that TL, i read the novel in mtl and it had the general idea but nothing beats an actual translation

shirei-desu
joined Dec 3, 2017

I understand Claire's position, she's a villain

Sorry to cherry-pick from your post, but I just want to poke at this. Claire's position isn't because she's a villain. Claire's opinion on the class system stems from ignorance, and has been trained into her by her father. She's never been given any reason to doubt the inherent superiority of the nobles, or to think that there's anything wrong with the commoners' lives that would justify this kind of movement, or anything along those lines. Claire isn't evil, she's just ignorant and unaware of it.

Adding to this, you can see that she's even starting to realize that she doesn't know things. When Lene was explaining about why the commoners are struggling, she looks like she's a bit thoughtful about it for a second (granted its a bit more obvious in the wn)

shirei-desu
joined Dec 3, 2017

ah..... the owls from the author's other series made a cameo..... ;-;

shirei-desu
joined Dec 3, 2017

man they're just so cute, even this small fight was just adorable