Forum › Trying Out Marriage With My Female Friend discussion

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

this new chapter came right in time to heal me from the emotional damage of reading a different series.

If you don't mind, could you tell us which one? I wanna be prepared

Lol%20eiko
joined Mar 29, 2021

Ayyy, we've finally gotten an admission from Kurumi and the first thing she does is procrastinate on the topic. Honestly pretty relatable in that aspect though. That "I love you" from her to Ruriko definitely dealt critical damage to her.

girlswhokiss
joined Apr 5, 2023

GIRLS WHO HUG

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Reading a new chapter while in the middle of on-and-then-off-again re-reading of the series as a whole really gives me a big contrast just how far they've come between checks which chapter of my re-read I left off on ch16 and ch27

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Oh, come on, you both say "I love you", but are still acting like you're just fiends?

mwah.jpg

Img_20201116_114246_2-min_50-min%20(1)
joined Oct 14, 2014

I'm going to die of heart failure

joined May 3, 2014

Oh, come on, you both say "I love you", but are still acting like you're just fiends?

mwah.jpg

wait, so they still haven’t gone from pretending to actualy being in an relationship????

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

wait, so they still haven’t gone from pretending to actualy being in an relationship????

So they both think, but we all know better.

nintenplayer
Pfp%20copy
joined Dec 10, 2022

This is so precious god damn I love these two so much

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

Just get married al-...oh wait,problem solved.

Now make a science baby!

PineconeJuice
Pinekon
joined Jan 10, 2022

So since we're going ass-backward once they actually become a couple, will they then aim to be friends? And after that will they properly introduce themselves?

Jokes aside, was that a very subtle (/s) foreshadowing of "bonding as a couple day" being canceled because of the deadline?

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

Honestly, Kurumi deserves to suffer a bit :P Not too much, just enough to get some sense into her head.

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

That shock was possibly a bit of an overreaction to Ruriko buying the book so they could read it at the same time...

last edited at Jun 6, 2023 9:14AM

Old_Man_Majes
Old%20man%20prof
joined Oct 25, 2022

Oh Kurumi, you oblivious dork. XD

I can't wait to see how their next couple's bonding day goes down. This chapter feels like it's building up to something.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

cute!!!! also. finally!!!

Dynasty Reader
joined Sep 7, 2021

Y'all were kinda right. Kurumi really is falling for Ruriko. Ruriko fell first but is doing more to keep herself in check because she can't imagine that Kurumi would ever feel the same.
Kurumi seems to be approaching the cliff edge. I am gathering that she seems to be, developing some kinda understanding that she might be in love. Maybe their next bonding night will solidify something's for her?

I am really liking the pacing of this slow budding mature romance. Too few and far between it feels like these days.

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

I’m honestly confused? Does kurumi know ruriko is in love with her or just think she loves her? And the same to ruriko? Wait does kurumi know she’s maybe in love with ruriko?

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

I’m honestly confused? Does kurumi know ruriko is in love with her or just think she loves her? And the same to ruriko? Wait does kurumi know she’s maybe in love with ruriko?

Uhhh... she spelled it out when talking with Da-san. She very clearly differentiated how she felt about hugging a friend from Ruriko and said outright that yes, she does love her, when asked. If this manages to get turned into "but do I LOVE love her?" I will heckle and throw things.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

i think based on recent chapters, kurumi was initially pretty dense and thought of ruriko's "like" as a platonic like... I'm guessing she unconsciously kept that thought pattern up until they met Rio in ch19 and kurumi became a bit jealous of rio's familiarity with ruriko. at that point, we see kurumi starting to feel like the hugs she gave ruriko to be a little different in a healing way.

i think kurumi has always known deep in the back of her mind, but she's purposefully avoiding "love" because she feels like she doesn't have time for it, or that someone won't love her the way she is. rio straight up tells her that "you're ruriko's one true love!" and says that they make a great couple. with that, I would say that kurumi definitely knows but is just dancing around it, up until our most recent chapters where she is starting to accept the changes in her feelings for ruriko (ie: finding ruriko cute and different from other friends, etc).

ruriko isn't shy about her feelings either haha.

DschingisKhan
Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Goddamn, they are just too sweet! This payoff is delicious.

Even if this ends right after them becoming lovers for real, I think I could accept it because they've spent so much time together as wives. ... Not that I don't want a bit more time with them! But it wouldn't sting like it does for so many other comics.

joined Jun 11, 2016

so Ruriko did fall first! Glad to see some development here.

That being said, will this volume be the last? I have a feeling that the confession will happen in this volume and idk, I think it would be a nice place to end things.

joined Jun 11, 2016

Just finished rereading this and I gotta say, I find it a bit sad that while Ruriko has been more affectionate and less insecure in their relationship, she's still 100% convinced that Kurumi is gonna fall in love with someone else and leave her.

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

LOL I love how the credits page gets all philosophical XD

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013
Torako-okay4
joined Oct 17, 2017

i wish the credit page for ch27 was canon

To reply you must either login or sign up.