Forum › Posts by zokoi

joined Jun 11, 2016

For people who's complaining about how this is going a bit "too fast", do remember that this is the first chapter, and most first chapter are rather explosive. I believe the pace will settle down in upcoming chapters.

And lol cut the girl some slack guy, she's literally a country girl moving to a big town, her taste in fashion is obviously lacking somewhat.
Also her cousin is great, I laughed whenever she threatens the author.

Anw, I think this series has great potential to be amazing, I'mma following it. Thanks for scanlating this series!

joined Jun 11, 2016

the concept is interesting, I really love the house designs. Will definitely stick around for this one.

zokoi
Image Comments 30 Nov 03:37
joined Jun 11, 2016
Feav7vbaiaal_hc-orig

^ If I remember correctly yes indeed!

joined Jun 11, 2016

It seems Hina is finally starting to wake up to the realization that this kind of lifestyle just isn’t going to work out for them. I really don’t think that sigh at the end was a sigh of relief, I mean relief for what? Finding out her partner is suicidal and the fact the two of them could’ve died? The truth is that there is absolutely nothing Hina can do to bring Airi to peace, as Airi is just wayyyyy to far gone. I’m pretty sure Hina is aware of that too, and I honestly have no clue how she’s going to handle that next chapter, but it does seem like she’s starting to reach her breaking point and that we’re possibly approaching another climax.

Adaptation when?

hey, same. It's rather strange how people in this discussion is so weirdly optimistic. Hina is obviously stressed out as fuck, her eyes were red and you could see the tear line, how could anyone think that she's sighing in relief??

Also, I doubt they will get a happy end.

joined Jun 11, 2016

We need some sort of sad tag, this is not "Depressing as fuck" level yet but it's depressing all right.

joined Jun 11, 2016

This series is amazing lol. It doesn't have to be this bold, but it did. I'm so excited for the next chapter, can't wait to see how it will be.

zokoi
Image Comments 22 Nov 21:40
joined Jun 11, 2016

whoever is requesting all these KekeSumi images, bless you

zokoi
Image Comments 22 Nov 21:39
joined Jun 11, 2016
Fca1resuyaaqodv-orig

^ omg why. Now I can't unsee it.

Also, is that really Keke? Seems like Kanon to me.

joined Jun 11, 2016

Gosh this is so cute, the cutest manga from Chisako so far!! Tremendously sad though that it ends right when things are getting interesting.

zokoi
joined Jun 11, 2016

urgh my gosh I am literally Meguru irl, I love saying out loud how much I love others and hugging. Now if only I could find a Shuu-chan/Fuu-chan(?) like that.

joined Jun 11, 2016

God damnit if she's not with Yomotsuka by the end of this I'm gonna be sad, and mad.

zokoi
Summer Love discussion 20 Nov 21:16
joined Jun 11, 2016

I was getting deja vu while reading this, and then I realized I did read it, on Mangadex! Good to know that it's finally here too.

zokoi
Image Comments 19 Nov 23:44
joined Jun 11, 2016
94173536_p0

That last chapter really shows that Sachi cares for Minami too. Girl literally bought 2 gifts just in case Minami doesn't like the first one.

joined Jun 11, 2016

I kinda like it but also it makes no sense.

Welcome to the world of Chinese manhua, where the story started from the middle of nowhere first before talking about the what? why? how? of things. They're confusing and messy and can be hard to understand.

Having pop up messages like that with tasks means you wouldnt have been reborn on some other world- its literally inside a game and nobody is real right?

Nope, you're wrong. "Systems" is a thing in Chinese novels, and in their manhua as well. It's just something that randomly popped up in your head, and only you can see and interact with. How the MCs get them are absolutely random and depending from the story (died and reincarnated as someone else, died and travelled back in time, in a coma and consciousness got transported to another world/into a game,...)

Or is this fantasy world literally run by some super computer in orbit somehow lol?

Depending on the story, this could also be true. Sometimes a "system" is just a part of another bigger system.

joined Jun 11, 2016

I think I'll like the plot and all, but how would the villainess benefit from bullying the protagonist in public like the protagonist said? Kinda sounds dumb ngl

idk lol,her reputation is bad enough because of the villainess system

it will only make it worse imo

Usually, in many Chinese novels, these systems give the hosts points and the hosts will then use those points to exchange for things (example: pens that can draw rainbows, books that give you instant knowledge,...) or other magical abilities (reading people's mind, erasing memories,...). Those things will then be used to help the hosts complete the mission faster/easier.

In this case, I believe the system wants the host (MC) to act badly toward the heroine (red-haired girl) --> the heroine dislikes her + getting helped by the love interests (LIs) --> the heroine ended up with one of the male love interest.

joined Jun 11, 2016

I come back and read this every 2 months, and then I cry because no one will ever make this happen

zokoi
joined Jun 11, 2016

oh wow the art and the mood feels really like the original manga.

Also I want to see Yuri and Asuka fight.

joined Jun 11, 2016

ohhhh this is finally here.

This is one of those fell manga where I don't really care if it ever ends in yuri or not, 'cuz the plot is really interesting.

Also, thank you so much whoever translated and scanlated this. I wanted to say thank you ever since this was updated on mangadex, but there were no comment section there. Honestly you're amazing whoever you are, and blessed you for those daily updates, they were the highlights of my days.

zokoi
Image Comments 16 Nov 11:05
joined Jun 11, 2016
En-94048902_p0

ohh more Ren x Saya please, Zanka has maid me fell in love with yuri maid stories.

last edited at Nov 16, 2021 11:05AM

zokoi
Image Comments 16 Nov 11:04
joined Jun 11, 2016
Fellspkvqauqofu-orig

just finished watching arcane and holy shirt these two are amazingly gay together

zokoi
Image Comments 16 Nov 11:01
joined Jun 11, 2016
82672759_p0

^ knowing why it was cancelled and what the author did (for anyone who didn't know, he committed indecent assault and sexual crime on a middle school girl), I wasn't that sad over Act-age cancellation.

Poor Usazaki though, to be involved in that. I also didn't know that she drew Yuri before, @juanelric do you have any links to her former works?

joined Jun 11, 2016

Honestly, I prefer that to the exposition dumps found in 95% of fantasy mangas that feel compelled to explain the the whole setting, history, and magic system on the first page of the first chapter. That said, this comic is way too disjointed for my tastes, as rather than piecing together just one thing (setting, plot, or characterization), it forces me to juggle all three at the same time.

You need to find better stories to read, because I have not seen many manga that explain everything on the first chapter. Sure, some manga have info dump right at the start, but they don't explain any and everything. Most just explained the setting, the history of the MC and some general background story. After that, anything new (characters, settings) will be slowly explained when they pop up. It's like standard-storytelling 101.

Also, just saying but I find that 90% manhua disjointed, which is very strange and disappointing. Thanks to my years of reading Chinese novels, I understand all the "system" thing that is very prevalent in Chinese stories, understand plenty of Chinese internet slangs and even can predict the tropes of the story. BUT I still can't stomach the weird transition between arcs/scenes of manhua, they're all so jarring and out of place.

zokoi
joined Jun 11, 2016

I'm so sorry, that was a damn cute story, but all I could focus on and think about now is "I'm sexually attracted to semicolons"

joined Jun 11, 2016

Would this count as Keke x Everyone?

Well nobody was actually the target of the shipping, even Keke blushed only because of Sumire being rather straight forward with the pocky game, so in this case I don't suppose there any actual shipping in the first place. At least that's what I'm assuming.

The release post is tagged (?) with KuuSumi so that at least is meant to be shipping. But I think that since the others had similar reactions the Everyone tag could fit

what "similar reaction"? Kanon was uncomfortable with it, Chisato was weird as always and Ren didn't even know what it was and when she did know, she was embarrassed about the game more than about playing with Keke. So no, I don't think it fits.

joined Jun 11, 2016

lol that was hilarious!!