Forum › Posts by zokoi

zokoi
joined Jun 11, 2016
Afterlaughs-1527344481162301440-img1

^ yeah back then magical girl shows like Sailor Moon or Card Captor Sakura are aimed at girls.

and then Madoka series came and reshaped the entire genre.

zokoi
joined Jun 11, 2016
Daaagou-1527318335305621505-img1

uwah I can't wait till the lovey dovey wives arc

joined Jun 11, 2016

wait, only "some spilled out". Does that mean some of the milk got absorbed??

zokoi
joined Jun 11, 2016

lol Kenji staring back at them at the end

anw people on Dynasty really needs to loosen up, Kenji was a bit pushy but since he never confessed and Kaho never outrightly rejected him, it's fine for him to continue "flirting" with her.

Honestly every time people in Dynasty Scans criticized a man, I wonder what the reaction would be if that had been a woman. Like seriously, you people are absolutely fine (and love it) when a woman is creepy as fuck (My Younger Senpai series, where the MC actively preyed on a teenager) but a man being a bit too persistent is definitely a creep.
Hypocrisy much?

zokoi
joined Jun 11, 2016
Noritar0-1526041361400573952-img1

I want to touch this kind of grass too

zokoi
joined Jun 11, 2016

omfg asdhasdaaijoiwjroijaofa

Mahiru and Mahiro are so fking cute I'm seriously gonna die from cuteness overload from these two one day!

Also every Mahiru and Mahiro chapters should be tagged with the wholesome tag, they're just SO DAMN CUTE!!!!

zokoi
joined Jun 11, 2016

I have complete faith that Miyuki will absolutely survive the next 30+ chapters. No, I did not read ahead, that's just my blind faith.

Anw so far I don't see what's really so wrong with Tokiko aside from the fact that people die easily around her. She's a bit more apathic than normal people that's all.

joined Jun 11, 2016

I don't get it, why is Makiyo being forced to marry by a royal/noble when she's a commoner? That's what's been bothering me since the start.

eh, the Duke's house took her in, fed her and basically cared for her for a while. He could have said that he adopted her so she's part of the Duke's house, and then by "marrying" (selling) her to the most prospective suitor, he will get power and money. Tbh had the prince and other powerful male figures not been interested in her I doubt he would have kept her for so long. She's basically a merchandise to the Duke.

Also please remember that this was supposed to be an otome game, commoners marrying nobles are common there.

zokoi
joined Jun 11, 2016

Gotta say, I dislike the older detective a lot. Also why the hell is Tokiko not dead lol, I wasn't sure at first but this story is definitely supernatural.

Anw here's to hoping that Miyuki-nee doesn't get killed, I really like her so far. Very curious as to how the niece Rina will react to all the new deaths.

Thank you noighd for another chapter~!

zokoi
joined Jun 11, 2016
Hooreng-1505566993323536384-img1

^ agree. These two are so freaking cute together. Also I'm pretty sure there is a dj about them on nh*ntai.

zokoi
joined Jun 11, 2016
Naga_masanaga-1493973800546816003-img1

^ omg you're right, this is the first image of this pairing here! Well Dynasty Scans doesn't seem to have a lot of Vocaloid fans, so it's understandable, I guess.

last edited at May 14, 2022 6:29AM

zokoi
joined Jun 11, 2016
90388791_p2

What an amazing series, I'm super sad now that it's ended :(

zokoi
Umbrellas discussion 13 May 16:23
joined Jun 11, 2016

glasses girl was playing 4d chess

she was the one being sane lol. Who on earth would ever think "stolen umbrella = being hit on" lol?

zokoi
joined Jun 11, 2016

Thank you for another chapter! You're super quick!! Remember to take breaks and don't overwork yourself though!

I'd honestly think the "curse" acitivates when someone is feeling negative emotions around her too, because she herself is always plastered with a smile so it might also work on her and she knows it, which would lead to her taking all of this with a hint amusement so as to not fall prey to the "curse"

That doesn't explain the death of her friend back in the orphanage, that friend was trying to apologize and say goodbye to her. Unless by "negative emotions" you mean all negative things, including sadness, which actually fits what you guessed.

I'm also really interested in the relationship between the eldest sister and MC. Not as a ship so far, but it's nice to see she does have one family member who still supports her. I'm hoping she doesn't kick the bucket too soon lol.

Same! I really like how the eldest sister seems to actually cares for her. I really want to know how she will react to the news that nearly all of family is now dead, will she change her view toward Tokiko?

last edited at May 13, 2022 4:14PM

zokoi
joined Jun 11, 2016

Obviously just being around her for a short period of time is enough to cause deaths, since 3 people died around her in the span of one day, 2 of them in the same location. Being around her whether they're going to kill her or not is already dangerous...who's to say the one that went to get her won't die en route to the next location?
Thank you for the snarky reply, though

That family has lived with her for years (since they adopted her), "being around her" or not is not the condition that triggers their deaths, since they would have died long ago if that was the case. Also in this chapter the two driving in the car were no were near her and one of them still died.

I was being genuine in my reply because it's very easy to skimp over the part where they prepared to kill her, I don't see how that was a snarky comment.

joined Jun 11, 2016

on one hand I love the comedic ending of this

on the other hand, I want a full doujin of that because god damn that was hawt

zokoi
joined Jun 11, 2016

"people die when they're around her..."
"we need to do something!"
"i know! let's bring her to us! that will certainly have good results"

actually, in case you didn't notice, they're preparing to kill her.

zokoi
joined Jun 11, 2016

I feel so freaking stupid for only realizing that this is the same author of "Liar Satsuki can see Death" face palm.

Anw lol is it bad if I ship the eldest sister with the MC? I love how she seems to be the sanest among the siblings.

I think it's a very interesting little mystery; a bit rough around the edges but I love seeing how an artist grows, exploring a lot of similar concepts to Satsuki.
Fair warning, it is much darker. Satsuki is a rollercoaster of highs and lows, while Shi ni Aruki is more of a constant descent.

Thank you for doing this series! Also I'm guessing that this is made before Satsuki? The art seems rougher/less refined compared to Satsuki.

So why is this tagged as Guro? Almost didn't touch this one because of that.

There's been plenty of deaths, and we're only 2 chapters in. The deaths aren't always explicit, and things aren't really drawn too gory, but the tag is needed still, to let people know that there are some gore contents in here.

zokoi
joined Jun 11, 2016

I really should stop reading these dramatic horror/gore stories, they aren't even my favorite type of stories. But urgh my curiosity always gets the better of me!!

Anw hot damn that was great!!! First chapter and 3 deaths already, I can't wait how long this will last lol.

Also while I'm curious as to how the dad/grandpa died, the other two deaths were ridiculous lol. Like seriously it's very easy not to fall down an elevator people. The third death does make things a bit mysterious but honestly I kinda doubt that there's anything supernatural about that, just a very unlucky accident imo.

The art isn't the greatest but I really love the MC's design.

Thank you for translating and scanslating this series, noighd!

Edit: just checked the raw and HOLY FCK! The author sure is cruel, that's one hell of a cliffhanger.

last edited at May 12, 2022 1:06PM

zokoi
joined Jun 11, 2016

Tbh, 7-10 year age gap isn't that of uncommon. Don't think it makes much difference when you became older.

My mother and father had a gap of 7
My grandmother and grandfather had a gap of 8
My aunt and uncle had a gap of 6

It's not that dramatic.

You need to recheck your calculations. The adult is 32, the girl is 18, that's an age gap of 14.

And well, while I know a couple that has a 16-year age gap, they're fully grown adults (one was 44 and the other 60) which makes it ok.

However in this situation it is about a 11yo girl with a 25yo adult. If this was irl it would be creepy as hell. Luckily this is just fiction + the girl was the one who made advances, so it's ok here.

joined Jun 11, 2016

oh no I sense a love triangle in the making!

In the previous mini-chapter, Gemini and Virgo is a pair, but now Sagitto is interested in Virgo?? This is definitely the start of a love triangle omg.

Wait no if Aries is interested in Sagitto too, this will be a love square!!?

last edited at May 11, 2022 2:46PM

zokoi
joined Jun 11, 2016
Ohp1

I like this artists devotion to American indie rock, though I'm suspecting it's because they are American

what...? Sorry I fail to understand this logic lol. Just because someone listens to a certain type of music doesn't mean they are from that ethnic?? I listen to a lot of Japanese idol music but I have zero knowledge of Japanese and is definitely not a Japanese.

zokoi
School Zone discussion 04 May 10:36
joined Jun 11, 2016

I was wondering what took so long for a new chapter to update and HOLY FCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!

This chapter was so wonderful!!!! I really truly love insightful chapters in which we learn about the characters like this!!

Also gotta say, this might be just me being a very emotional person, but I think the author is great at conveying emotions since I effing cried at that moment when Tsubaki broke down. Honestly Tsubaki deserves a better sister, you can fight me on that!

Anw, when I first started this series, I didn't expect Yatsude to be my favorite character, but here we are. She's really amazing, both as a friend and as a senpai.

(Is it too late to jump on the Yatsude/Tsubaki ship now?)

joined Jun 11, 2016

thank you WindyFall for bringing us another Kasumi x Saaya doujin!!! These two are so damn cute together!!!!!

zokoi
joined Jun 11, 2016

Wow I'm a bit torn, should I root for Hibiki/Midori or Hibiki/Nao? Well since Nao is still just imagining things, it might not mean anything yet..

anw omfg that friendship chapter is fucking perfect. Now I want more. I want so many more unexpected friendships to happen!!