Forum › Posts by NARESH4444

NARESH4444
Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020
F14n2moauacgjcx

Time for some hot squirrel wrestling.

All in the name of training ,of course,nothing else at all,totally.

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

BAH GAWD
IT'S THE HEAD PRIEST WITH AN APC

LORD, GUIDE MY CHARIOT THROUGH THESE SINNERS

It wasn't even his bald head,it was Ginas' MASSIVE FORHEAD!

Also,holy crap,I remember this cute lil' number from Wargame : Red Dragon.

Yes,Benika,ignore the fact that Gina just Mario'd her way to victory,but it's so sweet she came for Hibai,ain't it,Benika?

Hell,even their thoughts are linked.

Also,I think she's about to introduce her directly to the priest,that'll be fun.

NARESH4444
Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020
Venatto-1677211699080990722-img1%20(1)

Ch'en is so happy.

So are we all,because her swimsuit is now for the taking!

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

Aw yeah.

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

It seems Hiroko has just been offered some sort of promotion but includes a long distance,maybe even international,transfer.

And now she's even more conflicted since Ayaka has fully hooked into her bones.

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

I am baffled by how this series still hasn't dropped the Wholesome tag, with how lewd chapters have been getting lately.

This just quadrupled in value.

Because hot damn,she straight up wants to consume her every being.

It ain't just about spoiling anymore.

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

With the way sometime set it all up,should they feel like it,then :

There's defininitely more to find out about this wonderful story.

But at least they now have a wonderful connection.

Also,hot damn,Seto being the best support ever and at only nine!

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

OH BABY!

Destroying lungs and livers,oozing alcholic and art knowledge,but also movie and TV series buffs?

AND M*A*S*H TOO?!

This comic continues to deliver,especially with strong progress.

Now explore those high seas together!

NARESH4444
Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020
Trip

That's because they're in the better remake of Indiana Jones.

Starting with a fun remake of a very fun plane scene...

NARESH4444
Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

That teapot moment reminds me of all those Muelsyse memes...

Also,we're finally going to find out just how that sword got shoved up her arse...Hell,it could it even be the whole reason the lass was left on her ass.

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

KO RAISES BABY SPARROWS.

We do NOT deserve such a gentle Goddess as an author,but here she is!

NARESH4444
Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

new couple alert let'S go

Side couple often progresses faster than the main one, but here they're already a couple...

And the world thinks they're competing for the top...

...which is true in another way entirely...

...but perhaps getting your Deus Vult on in the bedroom can make one a very good cosplayer indeed.

But also,I wonder what the result will be from her somewhat recognising the rarely seen ice queen?...

NARESH4444
Yuri Danshi discussion 23 Jul 12:27
Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

this is garbage

This man/woman/both/neither/attack choppers' first message was to call the very being of the average Dynasty user as nothing more then filth.

Off with his head!

Also,a good day when Dynasty Scans is working correctly :

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

Either she's being a sly ghost despite being in a not so physical state that would simply make being sly a mean move on her part or she is in fact just all in her lovers' head.

Now,if she had left the computer password somewhere,that would bring a new avenue of potential information,maybe even including why exactly she stopped designing.

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

That faded out crotch is not making the third lady seem like she isn't involved.

NARESH4444
Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

This is why you DO play games with your significant other,so you can drag them into the same building as you for those sweet LAN parties.

Followed by getting your Dues Vult on in the bedroom as your favourite characters.

NARESH4444
Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

This is the newest incident in Gensokyo,an endless loop in which Alice doesn't stop flooding her bed with an infinite amount of self loving...slowly but surely,not only was the land of Gensokyo flooded with a five cm layer female fragrance,everyone has already gathered at Alices' house but couldn't bring themselves to stop it,not even the increasingly red Marisa and Patchouli.

The incident was only resolved one week later when Reimu both collected a huge "donation" and stopped laughing.

This was then followed by a new incident of Alice going on a rampage...

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

Aw yeah,more fishy fish business,with more fishy fish fiends as friends.

Now make them one with your flesh and join the ranks of the Seaborn!

NARESH4444
Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

Time to turn more office lady salary into little girl pocket money.

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

I am waiting for the moment when everyone will find out Benika is the most dangerous and famous serial killer of all the times.

It'd be hilarious if she turns out to be a big shot for the Russian Mob and is also a double agent working for Interpol.

I just wanna see what that armoured vehicle looks like from other angles so we can identify it.

last edited at Jul 22, 2023 10:08PM

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

with gun related crime being the smallest form of crime in the US

Most murders in the US are done by gun (mostly handgun). Lots of muggings, too.

Sure, guns are a small form of all crime when you count stuff like shoplifting, thefts from empty cars, speeding[1], or copyright violation. But they're a major form of violent crime, and to the perception of danger by civilians and by the police. (US cop culture is terrible, but I'm willing to grant that the belief that any American they stop could be armed doesn't help with their trigger-happiness.)

[1] Basically all American drivers are habitual lawbreakers.

Any admins wanna step in on this whole thread? This shit is wildly off topic and getting out of hand.

It's not getting out of hand,we're all just discussing what the comic itself has shown us.

That is,people in Japan having to defend themselves because the government that put them there didn't give them any help,and now the church is helping them to further arm themselves with the best that the Kyber Pass has to offer.

And guns for self protection along with stopping a corrupt government is exactly what the US has.

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

"Principal, what do we do?"

"Worry not, I sense the power of lesbian love flowing strongly this year, it will bring balance back to the Force."

I was going to say something like "Hah hah, what an overplayed version of his words!" but then I realized this is exactly what the story is going to be about. (⁰͡ ͜ʖ⁰͡ )

Yup.

Albeit,Ada should've remembered who the fiancee was in order to make that all smoother!

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

...to that,this is why there is such as thing as too much freedom,and also why the Americans have to uphold their ammendments,especially the first and second,because the price of freedom is within your own two hands.

LOL are you kidding, the second amendment upholders are gleefully abetting our slide into fascism

If we're talking the purest symbolic aspect of facism,where every person is responsible for the safety of the nation...

...then you'd be correct,since picking up arms would be exactly that,the issue is that all political systems,if not kept in check,can lead to a dictator taking hold with all the corrupting power,with the first things they do is to silence the people and disarm them so that they'll never be overthrown by the common people.

The second amendment exists in order to back up the first,should the ability to freely criticise the ruling the power gets threatened,then one must use the power of their armaments protect themselves from said ruling power,even perhaps using the militias formed to take down rulers and re-establish a liberal government.

This is the price to be paid for keeping the freedom,the Founding Fathers did just finish fighting against the British Empire,and knew full well that trusting your government without any power in the people(hello,most Europeans)is just a bad idea.

...to that,this is why there is such as thing as too much freedom,and also why the Americans have to uphold their ammendments,especially the first and second,because the price of freedom is within your own two hands.

What? I am always really suspicious of arguments criticizing the Freedom of Speech Amendment, though the school shoting one is fair game. One of the greatest things about the US from a european perspective is the sheer involatibility of the constitution. While sure, it does bring with itself a lot of shit like the second, I am also entirely certain their freedom of speech is the most resilient in the entire world.

Too much freedom would be allowing anyone and everyone to do anythng and everything themselves,like stuffing a bunch of war survivours into a section of land without any regulation,and if we extend that to an entire nation,you'd end up with corporate war lords with mercernary soldiers,meaning you better be ready for when the Amazon death squads pound down your door because you rated their delivery service poorly online.

School shooting,though,is not the fault of the second amendment,aside from one case in Serbia,it's a mental health issue,and as both Japan along with Australia have found out,strict gun control to the point where it's nigh impossible to defend yourself from a rogue government won't stop criminals form getting their hands on guns(it also means the people have a small shot at fighting against rogue governments),whilst the amount of school shootings is actually the smallest aspect of gun related deaths in the US(the largest one is suicide),with gun related crime being the smallest form of crime in the US.

Americans have got to keep these rights squarely in the grasp to make it great again...now they just have to stop corporate lobbying that created things like the car centric Hellscapes,money pit suburbs,lack of guranteed housing,lower job security,education issues,massive flaws with the justice system,and a lack of proper free public healthcare.

And she's still just a young'un.

Benika is being tempered more then any amount of Sunday school ever could,Rose is going to have the strongest person possible behind her.

Also,me Japanese buddy told me about how all over the place Japan is when it comes to refugees,2018 and 2019 saw them bring in immigrant workers from around Asia to help with growth,2021 was when they started looking into reworking how they treat refugees,2022 has Japan bringing in some Ukrainians,and 2023 had the 18th foreign person to die in the detainment centre since 2007,leading to even more reworking of the laws.

This comic is basically showing the extreme end conclusion should the door be opened wider whilst doing even less for those seeking safety.

Honestly, if Japan accepted more than a measly 202 refugees a year (2022), ultra-nationalistic, 'I deny my past and still think the Koreans are an inferior race' Japan would end this excact way. They don't have to do less, they just have to stay the way they are. Horribly racist and backwards.

Considering that they reject most who ran from North Korea,the racism is not entirely removed,something that does need fixing.

Along with the absurd self-defence system,the lacking educational system,the high cost of living that contributes to the declining birth rate,the stupidiy involved when becoming part of the work force,and the censorshp bull crap that Sony causes.

But hey,the trains run on time,especially when you hop onto the roof!

Best.
Lesbian.
Comic.
Ever.

A gem, to be sure

A gem I hope gets adapted one day.

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

Interesting lil' note here.

Actually fighting in a war makes up a small section of it,and is also the smallest amount time spent by any soldier during their enlistment.

Meanwhile,they've been going at with the enemy daily?,with Mimi being the immortal death dealing punching bag.

So the use of these child soldiers is almost as savage as ancient tribal warfare,they're being pushed harder then ever in order to outright slaughter the otherside,and even we haven't been given the largerest scope about why it even happens.

Hopefully we a get a full look at the truth behind it all by the time the story is done,and hopefully some long lasting peace for them war vets to settle their PTSD once and for all.

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

Sorry. Next

To slam or not to slam you with a door...

Also,it should be obvious,but the story is about her being second fiddle both literally and romantically,she wants to flirt with her too.

She's gotta woman up,grow a pair of ovaries,and express her feelings before she catches her having another make out session.

Which would probably take the course of the entire story regardless of how long it is.

And that means more short sighted people I can hit with a door!

will you have the same werd agressive reaction if some one drop the manga but with solid reasons??? buecause if so……that is just unhealty and werd as hell to bash people if they havw solid reason on way they drop an story, the reason way I read comments is to see people reaction to the story, BUT to also see if the story is going into an direction i might not like so people giving solid reasons way they drop the story is a good thing for making such decision myself

The fact that anyone at all drops what they started is a cowardly act that needs door bashing.

Hell,the rebellious one is going to see her music to the end of it despite simply going with the flow.

Regardless of the direction the story takes,simply stopping becuase you don't like it is invalid,there are no solid reasons for it,you're refusing to see what the original creators are going for,to see how characters overcome the issues they may face,the big ol' twist that catches all off guard,and so much more.

holy jesus get over your HIGH HORSE you are embarrassing yourself, wtf take is this??? who are you to be an ass to others because they don’t fallow your mentality?? bloody hell wake the hell up this is the most BRAIN ROT of the year

I can be whoever I want to whoever decides to show contempt despite obviously knowing,as per the tags,what they're getting into.

I don't care what convoluted reasons you have,saying them only makes you stand within door bashing range,and I am not going to give up the opputunity to bash you with a door.

Double door bash time for cowards who don't finish what they start.