Forum › Posts by Dynasty Reader

joined Sep 7, 2021

Just started reading and she's about to embark on this insanity all just for a girl she likes the face of. XD

Dynasty Reader
joined Sep 7, 2021

Someone explain to me why something with a character who is so obviously gay is called only "subtext." Is it because her attractions are unrequited.. Is it because we don't know if she knows about her attractions? Is it because they don't openly interact with eachother in such a way that suggests attraction.. I have seen this a few times and I am curious as to why. I thought subtext was for things that are ambiguous.. is it because one of the characters are ambiguous..
Admittedly I have only read one chapter so perhaps reading more would help provide context.

Dynasty Reader
joined Sep 7, 2021

Godamn it this is so good. I am hooked.

Dynasty Reader
joined Sep 7, 2021

Ayo.. At the start they're laughing when that girls head is on the floor.. Like huh, aren't they supposed to be friends.. kinda sus no..

Nvm, I got this one wrong. Jeez I need to learn to read before asking questions. XD

last edited at Jan 14, 2022 10:52AM

joined Sep 7, 2021

Are they awkward like this to everyone or just eachother because well you know..

joined Sep 7, 2021

Also this brings up a dilemma, like what happens if your friend does start sending you money. Like how do you tell them to chill or just be warey if they don't know that it's you..

joined Sep 7, 2021

How long before the back and forth about her being a Vtuber but not being able to say and her friend not being able build the distinction gets old. Nothing against this but it doesn't feel like it progresses much, I am not even talking about the relationship, I mean activitywise.. that said, I am only 3 chapters in so maybe I should give it a bit.

Dynasty Reader
joined Sep 7, 2021

What.. it's over.. no, no, wait.. I need more. I needed more!!!!
But seriously, what is this. I do love the fact that the feminine girl tops but godamn it, I think it's the name swapping that's the cherry for me here, it's just such a touching premise. Idk, damn it I wonder if maybe we'd get more but doesn't feel like this is serialised. :(

joined Sep 7, 2021

Mob boys sound kinda cool. Where can I meet em. I know this manga style is common but I need to find more. I haven't read much.

Dynasty Reader
joined Sep 7, 2021

This story premise feels so godarn predictable.. but I can't help but stick with it either way. I guess it's reliable enough, if there are twists that could be a bonus perhaps?

Dynasty Reader
joined Sep 7, 2021

RIP

Dynasty Reader
joined Sep 7, 2021

I shamelessly ship it. I don't care what it is anymore. I ship it all. I don't know what or how this author is doing it but it's working so I ship it. I have finally cracked.

joined Sep 7, 2021

Dunno about Ritsu but I think Ruka does have a bit of hots for Ritsu. Is that fair to say?

Dynasty Reader
MAGI POP discussion 08 Jan 08:11
joined Sep 7, 2021

OMG this art is insane.

Dynasty Reader
Gretel discussion 08 Jan 08:06
joined Sep 7, 2021

Gadamn it. I was getting into that. I wanted to know more about the witches backstory and the formiks.

joined Sep 7, 2021

I finally found it again. This one of my favourite manga. I need more like it. Anyone got any recommendations. I don't know what it is. Perhaps it's the things being not as they appear and the gap moe. Irdk, I just want more.

Dynasty Reader
joined Sep 7, 2021

Ah man. I'd have loved at least another chapter. XD

Dynasty Reader
joined Sep 7, 2021

I don't understand fighting over ships tbh but each to their own. As unhealthy as it is, I do find it cute that this couple will fight over literally everything. XD

Dynasty Reader
joined Sep 7, 2021

My heart, somehow, it feels like I have missed a manga like this. Why do I like these kinda manga. It's not like there's a shortage.. idk. I love it. The art style is different too which is doubly enjoyable.

Dynasty Reader
DID discussion 02 Jan 14:12
joined Sep 7, 2021

Cute af!

Dynasty Reader
joined Sep 7, 2021

IMO, it'll all end up being a dream she had after fainting.

But then, she'll confess in present time.

Although the dream ending is a classic, I believe there are reasons why it is unlikely to be used here.
1. The story made a big deal about how much Seto suffered and that Nanasawa the older's motivation was to prevent that bad future. The writing until now does not inspire confidence in the idea that it will have a bittersweet compromise.
2. This can be a stylistic story telling choice, but the fact that we followed different perspectives several times makes it harder to accept that it was all Nanasawa's dream, especially because she doesn't know the scenes that happen without her around. I know that logic is not required in fiction, but it woud feel dissonant nontheless.

That being said, I cannot believe the future will not play a part at all after this point, so my guess is that "Sasaki"'s mind will be sent to the future of the new timeline Nanasawa and she will be together with Seto. Whether she will remember the new events from the timeline and completely meld with her new life or if she will remember only what she herself experienced is a different matter.

This is a barely coherent time travel story with an adult constantly sexually harrassing and assaulting a high school girl

Nanasawa both is an adult and a high school girl (obviously—we see them right there on the page), but Seto is also both a high-school student and an adult.

One might argue that Seto only will be an adult, but that’s the oxymoron: an entity cannot be in the state that it is and the state that it will be simultaneously—except in fiction.

Seto is not a time traveler, physically and mentally she is a high school girl. Future Seto is irrelevant to the matter. And just because Sasaki is molesting her crush while thinking of her adult version we can't delude ourselves the same way (I hope),

I understand that you are making a joke based on the mind-boggling conveniences of time travel, but even within this fictional logic that does simply not apply.

110%, and very soundly put but.. but if you can just iron out the creases in your brain enough, you can see the funny side if not in the comedy, the comical nature of just how badly hashed together the MC is.

Dynasty Reader
joined Sep 7, 2021

It's pseudopoly polycest. XD

Dynasty Reader
joined Sep 7, 2021

Haha, this noise just keeps digging a trench for itself. XD
The culmination of the ending of the latest chapter means the girl from the future that's been grooming a younger version of her crush from the past, is now surely gonna end up fooling around with the younger version of herself too..

Hahaha, you could not make this up. What a disaster.

joined Sep 7, 2021

Mega aloof protagonist. And I am not even half way through chapter 1. Is this a slow burner, something tells me it will be.

Dynasty Reader
Yuurii discussion 31 Dec 08:28
joined Sep 7, 2021

Ah that was really sweet. Her spirit went to the shrine. I guess because that was the place of the incident? I think I missed that part.