Forum › Posts by undeadclown

undeadclown
joined May 29, 2021

So....is there NOT going to be beach episode since Satsuki failed?

joined May 29, 2021

I keep going back and forth on whether or not I think the friend knows already and is just playing along. This is one of the chapters that makes me think she knows.

joined May 29, 2021

A modest 5% annual return

That's the problem. That's almost unheard of these days. Interest rates are way lower now. Also, yes converting to USD is perfectly fine for a baseline of understanding how much that is in general. Things aren't cheaper in Japan on average. The prices just have more zeroes because the yen is worth less than a dollar. In any case, that amount of money COULD set you up for life but not an extravagant one. You'd have to live like a normal person. Yes, a home is an asset (though I've never heard of "buying" apartment, so if she's just renting that's a net loss) but big shopping sprees are not. And the attitude of "I have tons of money so it's okay!" is exactly how lottery winners so often go broke. At the very least Tenma doesn't seem to be actively encouraging her to splurge (she's kind of doing that herself) but even still, this girl is gonna go broke in a few years at this rate.

last edited at May 14, 2022 5:52AM

joined May 29, 2021

Register is coming soon.

Register soon, fellow stalkers.

undeadclown
joined May 29, 2021

Man this manga is THE BEST

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vRlJrkxsqo

undeadclown
joined May 29, 2021

Well it's a Zanka manga alright. Though I'm a bit worried from now on Zanka is just gonna let each series just kind of peter out. I suppose they aren't exactly plot heavy though...

joined May 29, 2021

Lets see, 300 million Yen is roughly 3 million dollars. I guess you could live pretty comfortably on that. However if you're not careful you could blow through that pretty quick and not much to show for it.

Maybe. It doesn't go nearly as far as you think. It MIGHT be enough to maintain your standard of living for the rest of your life without working if you don't go too crazy.

joined May 29, 2021
joined May 29, 2021

Didn't even hesitate. Man Euphie is down bad already.

joined May 29, 2021

Yeah I think a different group picked this up. They update on Mangadex but not here. Man I miss Mangadex comments. I wish they'd add them back already. Anyway, I'm enjoying this but it definitely feels like yuri is not the primary plot motivator, which is probably why some people are put off. Urasekai Picnic is the same way, where it's a mystery and horror story first and a yuri romance second.

joined May 29, 2021

Ooooh wonder if she’ll now start feeling guilty for taking the money since Maron thinks she keeping the secret out of good will towards her sister. Also, me thinks Maron may have had an issue with coming out to her parents or friends based on her crying. Guess we’ll find out.

Nah it sounds like the thing she cared about was Maron crying and what she meant, not feeling any kind of guilt.

undeadclown
joined May 29, 2021

Regardless of Komachi's true intentions, one thing is clear: this chapter solidified Akira as the one for Satsuki.

undeadclown
joined May 29, 2021

Guys, since you're so busy trying to make sense of the plot where the woman time traveled because she masturbated on a playground rocking horse I'll spell it out for you why it ended like this: if senpai had remembered the stuff from the manga that would imply that the MC essentially killed and overwrote her past self (who was a major character in this story) when she returned to the present. Making the ending a different timeline (or maybe her original timeline Back To The Future'd) loosely effected by the one she was in sidesteps that bit of existential horror. Does it make much sense? Of course not. It didn't make sense how she time traveled in the first place. But it was done in service of making the ending happier, which was the whole point.

last edited at Apr 5, 2022 3:14PM

joined May 29, 2021

The L word!!!

Lesbian?

The other L word.

...lesbians?

joined May 29, 2021

The L word!!!

Lesbian?

joined May 29, 2021

So if /u/ is scanlating this does it become yuri later?

undeadclown
joined May 29, 2021

Looks like it's a harem story after all.

joined May 29, 2021

To the person who posted on another manga yesterday going "Oh yeah, I miss First Time With An Android, where did that go?"

here ya go!

Thanks. I was worried the mangaka had stopped or it had gotten axed.

undeadclown
joined May 29, 2021

who the hell wears a bra to sleep

Well if you're staying with someone and are maybe a bit embarrassed.

undeadclown
joined May 29, 2021

I can't believe this isn't the same artist as "does it count if your first time is with an android?", Really similar faces

Speaking of what happened to that one? I was enjoying it but I haven't seen a chapter in a while.

joined May 29, 2021

This image will always be relevant for every chapter.

joined May 29, 2021

I can’t tell if this is speedrunning a conclusion or starting a new arc.

undeadclown
joined May 29, 2021

I mean you’re not supposed to go “yay incest!” They’re villains.

undeadclown
joined May 29, 2021