Forum › Posts by The immaculate

The immaculate
Love Bullet discussion 21 Jan 16:27
joined Mar 19, 2020

Also girly liked her six years before the incident? She wasn’t lying when she said she’s liked her for awhile

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

Love to see communication, just got it all out there immediately

joined Mar 19, 2020

Perhaps a mildly warm take but I'm hoping Diana x Lapis is endgame and Natori goes home with newfound self respect and bags a tired OL gf

Honestly I’d also appreciate that lol. Happy ending for everyone, eventually

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

Poor hashimoto she’s just too good

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

I see Sal jiang was channeling some ayaka is in love with hiroko vibes here with that hr girl

last edited at Dec 1, 2023 7:59PM

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020
Gya_ri-1722988954398441835-img1

Gyarins unwavering commitment to this ship is much appreciated

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

Wait what’s this about michi’s memories being gone? When did that get established?

At the end of chapter 12 when Michi couldn't remember going to the summer festival.

She also doesn't remember

The last one is her getting her memories wiped in real time, so we can assume it's all related to Aizawa, the seal, and her younger self. We do see young Michi's shoes as she's running away from Aizawa.

Though it's fine to be lost on this stuff. It's all minor details without much context that I'm sure will get explained in greater focus later. It's not necessary to the story right now.

Thank you very much! I think the only memory think i took note of was her not remembering talking to kasumi and I did not read into that.

Edit: after reading chapter 12 it seems like I only read the first half for some reason because I did not remember the rest of it and that was some serious stuff

last edited at Nov 18, 2023 12:45PM

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

Wait what’s this about michi’s memories being gone? When did that get established?

joined Mar 19, 2020

Wait are they supposed to be together?? I thought they were just roommates where one is in love and the other is oblivious/not quite there yet???

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

I love the way the incest ship is the most unhinged?? Or unlikely?? Least wholesome ship in a work of THE mochi au lait. But damn I really hope there’s a nice happy wholesome ending for toudou and rin cause they’re adorable

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

I get it lol, that matching thing would probably annoy me too, in fact I had a similar thing happen with a friend and it made me wildly uncomfortable

joined Mar 19, 2020

Lmao they’re both so funny. I mean I get it, I think they’re both making reasonable decisions. Are they the right decisions? Probably not. I mean eri was very forward and honest about her feelings towards kouhei and he is just as much a part of the relationship. It seems to me however that she doesn’t even know she’s in love with fuyuki, I mean all she’s thinking about is how uncomfortable it is with him and how she’d pretty much prefer to do those things with her, she even wants to get more into the relationship so fuyuki will come back.

That last panel could also be a sign that she just thought fuyuki wasn’t into her/girls tho or she’s just uncomfortable with fuyuki dating someone

joined Mar 19, 2020

I wonder if this whole past thing was planned from the start. It seemed like some seeds were dropped about it, mainly Elsa having a memory of the kiss and so probably all the rest of this happening and thats probably the reason she started following Evie around. But I went back to read some of the start and while that could still be the case it might not be...but thinking again it still fits in I think? Which helps explain Elsa following her around in the first place

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

Toudou has really made a 180 to just a nice chill guy

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

Isn’t toudou like kinda cool now? I feel like why she’s the same character she was at the start but she’s so much...chiller? The story has really changed. Especially in the last few chapters. She’s really grown on me. And I of course ship her with rin

Edit: I can see that licentious lantern put this into words way better than I lol. When was the last time she did the whole I’m not into yuri?

last edited at Jun 23, 2023 7:37AM

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

Damn,she selpt with her whole group...hol' up,did they ever mention how large the idol group was?

They showed four in the last chapter

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

How would she have a clue that fan letter was from her if she had a different surname lol?
Also i doubt idols keep more than a tiny fraction of their fan mail- a few of the nicest that their mangers clear for them..

She recognized her face. Sis used to go to all their concerts in person.

And she saw her first name when she got her number

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

Honestly I get it now I guess

joined Mar 19, 2020

Our major drama rears its head once again

If I had to guess the way this'll go, Aya will eventually confess and it'll keep Mitsuki there. I hope. Please confess lol

I dunno, I’m not too fond of “since you confessed and we’re together now I’ll stay”. If an opportunity comes a knocking you should take it. I thought maybe from the original images mitsuki might go to LA then come back and run into aya again but probably not

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

No! Risa! That’s too sad, that hurt my little heart

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

As that’s so cute

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

Yay risa for the win! Honestly would be totally happy if Ayaka ended up with risa

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

Quite the change?? I wonder if that was before or after she befriended her friend

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

I've been reading somewhere else, I am glad it's here, but I still don't understand, is the MC older boss babe lady person not into sex but keeps doing it until she finds a good partner?

I assume it’s more of a boredom or self loathing thing

joined Mar 19, 2020

ruriko isn't shy about her feelings either haha.

Thank you! And sunspawn. I guess I was mostly just confused by the casualness of it all, I think I’m more used to dramatics to portray this type of situation