Forum › Posts by The immaculate

joined Mar 19, 2020

screw it... JillxEma all the way. i know its not the main pairing but hopefully we can get some really nice developments between them still ^w^

Lmao I’m the same, what is it about tired ladies that just makes them so cute. That being said I ship at all of them.

joined Mar 19, 2020

Expectations = shattered

Is that good?

The immaculate
Image Comments 19 Jan 19:44
joined Mar 19, 2020
Esafpsuxuaq52q1-orig

There’s been a wee bit of rheaxbyleth recently and I’m all for it. Like someone previously said I’m all about that edelyth but man is there something great about this too.

Haven’t even tried to marry her yet lol. I’ve been playing golden deer for the last like two years.

last edited at Jan 19, 2021 7:45PM

joined Mar 19, 2020

Heard and noted. Was a but weirded out at the start then laughed at the “don’t do that” then was glad because asuka is best ship.

joined Mar 19, 2020

There's a doujin far more spicy of this same pairing in nhen people, don't lose time here

I am indebted to you lol

The immaculate
Misaki discussion 18 Jan 15:51
joined Mar 19, 2020

This reminds me of the web novel Warm Place

Haha y’a except it’s where more wholesome in the fact that she isn’t her daughter

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

note that Nao's age is not listed at any time...

Let’s go with 18 or older but since she has a uniform that she wears...18 at least

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

I agree that becoming aware of feelings does not automatically make them not useless anymore. They have to actually do something about it.

Maybe it’s the fact that, the first dream comes true, meaning she will one day soon fuck chie thus making her a useful lesbian. (When she does it)

The immaculate
Image Comments 16 Jan 09:28
joined Mar 19, 2020
Eruwtniw4ao_dyf-orig

What about that one that’s still hiding in the corner?? Wasn’t swayed by the yuri I guess.

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

I hear you itou hachi, I do. But why?

Honestly I think eve is way cuter as an adult than as a loli.

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

That "smell" comment reminds me of Opapagoto where one of the side characters said she can "smell" others like her (i.e: girls who are mega gaeyy). Damn gotta go reread that tbh, it's been a while

Clearly it’s been way too long for me too since I can’t even remuer that being a thing or who it is?

joined Mar 19, 2020

Lmao takuya says “yet” like that isn’t what mc should be saying

joined Mar 19, 2020

I’m honestly confused by everything in this chapter. Well not the first page. The rest though.

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

She took her mistresses marriage like a champ. Good for her keeping her pride.

joined Mar 19, 2020

I feel like every one of nejis stories are weirder tha the last (love interest wise at least)

joined Mar 19, 2020

That sounds like a long story I want to hear

The immaculate
Image Comments 08 Jan 20:49
joined Mar 19, 2020
De20gnh-f9053d2c-85b9-4e7b-a1de-d1a2f045fa93

^good question. And there’s something between her boobs right?

The immaculate
Image Comments 08 Jan 20:21
joined Mar 19, 2020
Ephmwmlu8aaabtu-orig

They’re so precious but her poor back.

The immaculate
Lit a Light discussion 05 Jan 15:21
joined Mar 19, 2020

This kinda reminded me of Noir in some ways.
I would have preferred if the store girl didn't turn out to be an assassin. That way staying to be the innocent part of Matsui's life.
But hey, i won't complain~

In a way she still kind of is right? Both in the way of love and with the fact that despite being a hitman herself or whatever she still had that innocent smile and sweetness. So while not innocence in the way of the world and mortality/morality, still innocent? I don’t know if my point is clear or if I’m even making one tbh.

joined Mar 19, 2020

Oh, I see. She's into vore. That little degenerate.

Lmao, while that’s certainly a possibility after that second last page there I have reason to believe she means “eat” in a more family friendly way than vore.

joined Mar 19, 2020

I just fucking can’t with this. It’s so funny. Smell girl is probably my favourite, so of course she’s kind of in it the least?

joined Mar 19, 2020

Yuu no solo le tendra miedo al virus.

Hablando en serio, esto hizo que tuviera miedo de Ayumu ahora

what

Yuu will not only be afraid of the virus.

Seriously speaking, this made me afraid of Ayumu now

I google translated for your viewing pleasure.

joined Mar 19, 2020

The son reminds me of mophead from Their Story in how they're written. I like when we get good male friend/sidekick characters in yuri manga, instead of just having the guy be there for being a male to facilitate cheap romantic drama.

I don't know Their Story, so are you saying Takuya is or isn't a good male friend/sidekick character? I think he's great, because he hasn't shown any actual romantic interest in Yuka the whole time, and the bottom of this page seems to imply that he has none.

They're saying the male friend in both this and "Their Story" are good. Since both are just there to support their female friend, and aren't the type to hinge their friendship on the idea of eventually dating or having sex with their female friend.

I know right. I stopped reading “their story” a while ago, what with the loss of kissanime and before that even because you know, filler? Lack of progress?...the updates took a while? I can’t even remember it’s been so long. Anyway I really loved it at the time and even as adorable as the main pair was my favourite relationship in it was definitely the mophead-mc friendship.

joined Mar 19, 2020

Why is every comments the same

Because a lot of people only use the forum to express their opinions, rather than to read the others' and to engage them in conversation.

I don’t get why that’d make them the same tho.

The immaculate
Melon Melon discussion 02 Jan 18:38
joined Mar 19, 2020

Ya I think the wholesome fits. Onee wasn’t into it like that after all.