Forum › Hino-san no Baka discussion

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

I'm looking forward to seeing Koguma give in more and more to the passionate side we all knew she had. There have been plenty of hints that she secretly enjoys the lewd stuff just as much as Hino does, now she won't have to hold back quite as much to ''save face''. Just give in little bear, we all know you want to ;)

I23iaj6av56b1
joined Apr 18, 2023

insulin...desperately...needed (dead)

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I always love having the parents getting properly involved with the story and the coming-out, it just adds that little bit of extra depth and grounds the story better. It'd be great if Hino-san ended up doing the grand tour, but I am already being greedy enough hoping we'll keep going for a while longer.

That was one aspect I missed in YagaKimi—I wanted to see Yuu’s family’s reaction to getting their new high-achieving daughter-in-law. I wouldn’t call it a structural flaw or anything, just something I would have liked to see play out.

But the parents on both sides here have been even less of a presence than in YagaKimi, so I have no idea how much family action we’re going to get going forward.

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

I always love having the parents getting properly involved with the story and the coming-out, it just adds that little bit of extra depth and grounds the story better. It'd be great if Hino-san ended up doing the grand tour, but I am already being greedy enough hoping we'll keep going for a while longer.

That was one aspect I missed in YagaKimi—I wanted to see Yuu’s family’s reaction to getting their new high-achieving daughter-in-law. I wouldn’t call it a structural flaw or anything, just something I would have liked to see play out.

But the parents on both sides here have been even less of a presence than in YagaKimi, so I have no idea how much family action we’re going to get going forward.

We did get to see some of that through Yuu's older sister at least, it was heavily implied that she knew and was quite supportive of them. Touko's dad did give them one very knowing look before leaving in the beginning of THAT famous chapter at least, although that might be my own reading of it :P

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

We did get to see some of that through Yuu's older sister at least, it was heavily implied that she knew and was quite supportive of them. Touko's dad did give them one very knowing look before leaving in the beginning of THAT famous chapter at least, although that might be my own reading of it :P

No of course you’re right—I was talking about a full-scale “Yuu’s family debates whether Yuu is really worthy of her ojou-sama wife” scene. Like Zormau’s OP, I’m just being greedy.

joined Feb 1, 2021

130 chapters of "just kiss already" energy all released at once, like yuri Mt. St. Helens

(that whole subplot with Omichi still kinda skeeves me out tho)

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

Holy SHIT it happened.

And it happened.... and it happened........ and it happened.... three whole hours of happening. Yeah, Hino we were built up too.

4dcd5e922a6b20d034126d7ff75583f91490791092_large
joined Jan 18, 2016

oh my god it must be christmas

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

oh my god fuck yes holy shit im so happy thank you cuetie pies now if i die at least i know my favs got together

Img_4897
joined Oct 27, 2017

Here’s a fun little tidbit: in chapter 37, Hino kissed Koguma on the forehead as a show of thanks. I’m chapter 38, she’s all embarrassed about it and accidentally lets it slip to Koguma that she did it. Koguma then says “don’t do that while I’m asleep” and adds under her breath “but I wouldn’t mind if you did it while I’m awake.”

So for over 90 chapters we’ve known that they’ve wanted to kiss each other. That was in 2019, 4 years ago. It feels so sweet to finally get that payoff.

TheEternalShade
20230425_150259
joined Aug 25, 2021

Ahhhh, that payoff was so satisfying. I read this this morning and I'm still smiling three hours later. I love this story, I love the fluff pieces.

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

I suspect a lot of authors on the LGBTQ+ spectrum have strained or nonexistent relations with their own parents, so you get a lot of stories where parents aren't in the picture at all (because the authors don't want to revisit that trauma) or they're terrible. (because the authors want to reflect their lived experience.)

The only hint of this we got in YagaKimi was Yuu's dad echoing some careless bigotry, but a lot of people who do stuff like that will u-turn once they realize it's THEIR kid and they're hurting them, so it's not really enough to judge anything.

Pov_youre_a_triple_mugger
joined Feb 19, 2016

IT HAPPENED
Hopefully we get to see more fluff of these two together, instead of it wrapping up in a couple of chapters.

Fowgib%20me%20(2)
joined Nov 28, 2021

God. Hell yeah. We ate so damn well in this. I was loving the big chapter dumps earlier but this is on a whole other level, not just because of the payoff, but because we get to see what happens after. And so eager from both of them, too. You can tell Hino-san's holding back because she's so damn happy Koguma sees her the same way.

I guess Hino's motivation button moved from the back of her neck to her lips.

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

IT HAPPENED
Hopefully we get to see more fluff of these two together, instead of it wrapping up in a couple of chapters.

please lord. 100 more chapters!!

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Well. Damn.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

happy screeches from a far away distance

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

I am dead, but it was worth it.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Every so often I just think to myself "three hours" and smile.

732535__safe_anthro_vinyl%20scratch_octavia_dj%20pon-dash-3_octavia%20melody_artist-colon-theyoungreaper1
joined Mar 14, 2016

Gawd Dayum, these bitches gay!

Good for them. Good for them.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Me too :)

I mean how often do we get extensive or multiple kiss scenes or are told they made out of hours?
We normally get kiss scenes of a single kiss - and then sex scenes. In fact the only other example I can think of with multi panel/page kissing or making out that lasted hours I can think of is in Choir - and maybe a few doujins.

last edited at Apr 25, 2023 3:43PM

joined Aug 29, 2019

Me too :)

I mean how often do we get extensive or multiple kiss scenes or are told they made out of hours?
We normally get kiss scenes of a single kiss - and then sex scenes. In fact the only other example I can think of with multi panel/page kissing or making out that lasted hours I can think of is in Choir - and maybe a few doujins.

While it is uncertain how long the makeout sessions in After School actually last, they certainly are presented in a much more gratuitous way...

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

In fact the only other example I can think of with multi panel/page kissing or making out that lasted hours I can think of is in Choir - and maybe a few doujins.

...You have a Sakura Trick avatar

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^Lol this is true- and while it has tons of kissing, i cant recall offhand any that last more than say 2-3 pannels or seem to span more than a few minutes. There probably are and im forgetting - time i re-read it :)

last edited at Apr 25, 2023 4:25PM

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

LESGOOOO

To reply you must either login or sign up.