Forum › Posts by Swag Wagon

Swag Wagon
732535__safe_anthro_vinyl%20scratch_octavia_dj%20pon-dash-3_octavia%20melody_artist-colon-theyoungreaper1
joined Mar 14, 2016
Hs0uhzxawaarq7y-orig

Had to check since I noticed it in the previous image. Mari has Lara's ring :)

Swag Wagon
732535__safe_anthro_vinyl%20scratch_octavia_dj%20pon-dash-3_octavia%20melody_artist-colon-theyoungreaper1
joined Mar 14, 2016
Hsubz9dbaaapihx-orig

Oh, Lara gave her the ring!

732535__safe_anthro_vinyl%20scratch_octavia_dj%20pon-dash-3_octavia%20melody_artist-colon-theyoungreaper1
joined Mar 14, 2016

I know that this was written entirely seperately, and they're just drawing from the same source material, but I do find the idea supremely funny.

Lara was just so controversial it woke up every sapphic writer and made them collectivelly go "Nah, I can do better. Bet."

Swag Wagon
732535__safe_anthro_vinyl%20scratch_octavia_dj%20pon-dash-3_octavia%20melody_artist-colon-theyoungreaper1
joined Mar 14, 2016
Htegquwamaayond-orig

Suffering from success

Swag Wagon
732535__safe_anthro_vinyl%20scratch_octavia_dj%20pon-dash-3_octavia%20melody_artist-colon-theyoungreaper1
joined Mar 14, 2016
Hs6mjkfagaax2nc-orig

It's not gay, it's masturbation!

This one Robot Chicken quote has lived rent free in my head for years...

Swag Wagon
The Promise discussion 22 Sep 02:42
732535__safe_anthro_vinyl%20scratch_octavia_dj%20pon-dash-3_octavia%20melody_artist-colon-theyoungreaper1
joined Mar 14, 2016

I think not talking about the ending is going to be impossible.

I forgot that Mari's boxing basically became entirely irrelevant after the tournament being reminded just pissed me off all over again.

Swag Wagon
732535__safe_anthro_vinyl%20scratch_octavia_dj%20pon-dash-3_octavia%20melody_artist-colon-theyoungreaper1
joined Mar 14, 2016
Ghfkdnvwsaawsmv-orig

Chil is absolutely doing it ironically to mess with them

Swag Wagon
732535__safe_anthro_vinyl%20scratch_octavia_dj%20pon-dash-3_octavia%20melody_artist-colon-theyoungreaper1
joined Mar 14, 2016
Hnb2vqxx0aaakf2-orig

Imma tell my kids this was Castlevania

Swag Wagon
732535__safe_anthro_vinyl%20scratch_octavia_dj%20pon-dash-3_octavia%20melody_artist-colon-theyoungreaper1
joined Mar 14, 2016
Bafkreibjnu5oca5lrvpndcotgumao6h6t6vtafxrziklyk7cmwlnfylvym

She finally got a chance to put her theory to practice

Swag Wagon
732535__safe_anthro_vinyl%20scratch_octavia_dj%20pon-dash-3_octavia%20melody_artist-colon-theyoungreaper1
joined Mar 14, 2016
Edgeworth

The "Say Anything" 2013 reboot is looking great!

Swag Wagon
732535__safe_anthro_vinyl%20scratch_octavia_dj%20pon-dash-3_octavia%20melody_artist-colon-theyoungreaper1
joined Mar 14, 2016
Hsfxg-mbiaayvq5-orig

^ Gotta love that clicking on this one link sends you on a journey of active OHSA violations

Swag Wagon
732535__safe_anthro_vinyl%20scratch_octavia_dj%20pon-dash-3_octavia%20melody_artist-colon-theyoungreaper1
joined Mar 14, 2016
Bafkreig6bsafdpgv6eps53vidknedwaer433ct2y4dokgpumet72bzistm

Shouldn't this one be paired with the previous one?

Swag Wagon
732535__safe_anthro_vinyl%20scratch_octavia_dj%20pon-dash-3_octavia%20melody_artist-colon-theyoungreaper1
joined Mar 14, 2016
Hsfxg-mbiaayvq5-orig

You know what the sign says.

Swag Wagon
732535__safe_anthro_vinyl%20scratch_octavia_dj%20pon-dash-3_octavia%20melody_artist-colon-theyoungreaper1
joined Mar 14, 2016
Hse8-wmbqaacyhr-orig

The puppet was literally begging to sleep with her. She knew good genes when she saw them.

Swag Wagon
732535__safe_anthro_vinyl%20scratch_octavia_dj%20pon-dash-3_octavia%20melody_artist-colon-theyoungreaper1
joined Mar 14, 2016
Hsjwwuqasaaxhg4-orig

Lewd

Swag Wagon
732535__safe_anthro_vinyl%20scratch_octavia_dj%20pon-dash-3_octavia%20melody_artist-colon-theyoungreaper1
joined Mar 14, 2016
Hsmxyujauaakzai-orig

Emotinally stunted short queens club

732535__safe_anthro_vinyl%20scratch_octavia_dj%20pon-dash-3_octavia%20melody_artist-colon-theyoungreaper1
joined Mar 14, 2016

I'm starting to understand why everyone was confused earlier with the whole Junna/Senpai thing, since it even lampshades the fact that's exactly what they want us to think.

But isn't Junna younger than Hane? I'm gonna need to go back and double check that, but, wouldn't it make more sense that they just happened to meet the same Senpai as civillians? I know what dramatic irony is and what unreliable narrators are, I'm guessing they put that page in there specifically to throw us off.

Actually, writing all this down made me realize something. I think they're setting up the Mysterious Senpai as the true big bad of the series. There's still an evil villain group that's somehow still recieving orders despite losing their supposed general. My guess is the Mysterious Senpai is here to be a foil to Junna, to emphasize how if a villain can be redeemed a hero can absoluetly fall.

So she is older. I think my point still stands, tho.

last edited at Sep 11, 2026 12:56PM

Swag Wagon
Swag Wagon
732535__safe_anthro_vinyl%20scratch_octavia_dj%20pon-dash-3_octavia%20melody_artist-colon-theyoungreaper1
joined Mar 14, 2016
Hry0i4oxqaqwpka-orig

Cool horse shirt

Evil intimidated lesbian couple

732535__safe_anthro_vinyl%20scratch_octavia_dj%20pon-dash-3_octavia%20melody_artist-colon-theyoungreaper1
joined Mar 14, 2016

if I had a nickel for every time I read a comic this week that's a short one-shot about hugging a crush in a bear costume etc etc

hold up, what was the first?

Swag Wagon
732535__safe_anthro_vinyl%20scratch_octavia_dj%20pon-dash-3_octavia%20melody_artist-colon-theyoungreaper1
joined Mar 14, 2016
Bafkreiefpxoaf2zjvzctj4vqvurp3d5tnoi3cthwhr75kamss4xpqnx3ky

Always a sucker for any variation of the Incredibles "I can't lose you again" scene

732535__safe_anthro_vinyl%20scratch_octavia_dj%20pon-dash-3_octavia%20melody_artist-colon-theyoungreaper1
joined Mar 14, 2016

"Wednesday," eh?

Uptight goth girl meets energetic gyaru, you say?

Swag Wagon
732535__safe_anthro_vinyl%20scratch_octavia_dj%20pon-dash-3_octavia%20melody_artist-colon-theyoungreaper1
joined Mar 14, 2016
Digitan

^ It's technically what I meant but I could only butcher the quote so much before it got too wordy.

Swag Wagon
732535__safe_anthro_vinyl%20scratch_octavia_dj%20pon-dash-3_octavia%20melody_artist-colon-theyoungreaper1
joined Mar 14, 2016
Digitan

"I do not fear the uma that has 1000 different simps. I fear the uma that has a single simp 1000 times."

Swag Wagon
732535__safe_anthro_vinyl%20scratch_octavia_dj%20pon-dash-3_octavia%20melody_artist-colon-theyoungreaper1
joined Mar 14, 2016
126635218_p0

"Hello I'm fifty?!"

"Yeah, there was a snack bar."