Forum › Posts by Maddy

Fowgib%20me%20(2)
joined Nov 28, 2021

Disappointing bit there. Put a pretty sour feeling in my stomach, everything else is great, but then the stupid transphobic bit comes in and it's like... why? If you wanted a creepy stalker dude, just make it that and not some perpetuation of stereotypes. Just feels bad when everything else is cute.

Fowgib%20me%20(2)
joined Nov 28, 2021

How long until Itsumi convinces Hanei to be gay with more people?
How long until Arare is one of those people?

When will Mochi au Lait not have an incest plotline? Not that I'm against it.

Fowgib%20me%20(2)
joined Nov 28, 2021

Anyone considering that Yuki and Fuuko are gonna..? Anyone? No, just me?

Yuni is a dumbass. Should've said "both."

Fowgib%20me%20(2)
joined Nov 28, 2021

Risa-chan is the real winner. Hiroko was so difficult, Ayaka went through a lot of hardship, and Risa-chan had to deal with it... but Risa gets the boobs in the end. >:)

Fowgib%20me%20(2)
joined Nov 28, 2021

I wouldn't judge the ending too harshly considering how rushed it is in terms of storytelling. It feels like there were a lot more ups-and-downs to be had where one has a job, the other doesn't, etc. But with both of them not having one it's easier to go back to square one and say "we tried, but life isn't fair."

Feels like if anything the message isn't about giving up or not trying, but that it's really fucking hard to be happy in this hell world of interviews and arbitrary requirements.

Fowgib%20me%20(2)
joined Nov 28, 2021

Chad Shirafune. I knew I was right to trust him.

Fowgib%20me%20(2)
joined Nov 28, 2021

Now to find out whether he respects her because she came to church all the time, or if he's shitting his pants because he doesn't know if the other two are also assassins.

Fowgib%20me%20(2)
joined Nov 28, 2021

Gosh there've been a lot of developments since I last read this. Caught up to now and it's like, my heart's thumping along with Sena and Kiku's growing attachments. I thought the love triangle bit would involve Yuria, but it really seems like it's just - Kiku is giving Sena a lot of room to breathe and see new people and come out of the Depression Hole.

If it's really ending so soon then that's sad, but I hope it's a good end. I really liked seeing Kiku's uh. INTENSE DREAM. Desire for the shut-in Sena.

Fowgib%20me%20(2)
joined Nov 28, 2021

Hehehe. Cute idiots.

Fowgib%20me%20(2)
joined Nov 28, 2021

This is a certified SuleMio win.
Definitely supporting the author!!!

Fowgib%20me%20(2)
joined Nov 28, 2021

This is definitely gonna backfire.

Fowgib%20me%20(2)
joined Nov 28, 2021

I think you're reading into it. I don't think she said she's settled for men, nor did she imply it. I agree that from Ayaka's POV it's not useful or helpful, but it felt like the manga chapter was putting it in line with the other examples that were genuinely bad. I mean, first, she approached Ayaka one-on-one which is already better than 99% of other people, and she approached her from the perspective of support, as in she's in the community and accepts her for who she is. Even if she got it wrong about Ayaka, I still think that was a genuinely sweet thing.

She didn't say that, but I feel like from Ayaka's POV that's what she can infer or something. It's definitely sweet but I think Ayaka's bluntness and dismissal is based off of things she's assuming about the people supporting her. She sees them as fake - and unfortunately for our bi hero, she gets lumped in.

Fowgib%20me%20(2)
joined Nov 28, 2021

That coworker Kumi is a real one. I love allies like her. I had no doubts about Yuuya either, he always seemed like a good egg, but I like Kumi's anger.

Also, the bisexual woman that approached Ayaka alone also didn't seem to have any bad intentions, at least from that short conversation, I'm not sure why that was treated the same as everything else.

Kumi seems so cool.

And I think with the bi person - they're acting as if this is Ayaka's first time experiencing the emotional rush of finding out you're queer. "I've dated a few women, I settled for men, I know what to expect and can tell you." And from their POV that's what this might be. But we as the audience know that's not true, so their intentions seem more genuine than Ayaka assumes.

Fowgib%20me%20(2)
joined Nov 28, 2021

The weirder this gets the better. Like the actual stupidity of the plot points that Benika's pieced together is so next-level I hope it becomes real.

Fowgib%20me%20(2)
joined Nov 28, 2021

gay gay homosexual gay

Fowgib%20me%20(2)
joined Nov 28, 2021

I'm just here looking at Risa's massive W for asserting dominance over her superior.

Fowgib%20me%20(2)
joined Nov 28, 2021

HUGE KUDOS TO THE SCANLATORS... this was a meal and a half. A womb massage is interesting but, god. That tonguing... lovely.

Fowgib%20me%20(2)
joined Nov 28, 2021

I just love seeing Hiroko trying to be the big boss but failing at it because her worldview isn't something that she's able to communicate to Risa or Ayaka. Risa running to the bar 'cause of it and getting doted on by the regulars is what she deserves. I hope she has a life full of boobs.

Fowgib%20me%20(2)
joined Nov 28, 2021

That was fast.

Fowgib%20me%20(2)
joined Nov 28, 2021

Now knowing that Hiroko was, well, traumatised into acting the way she does, it's only relatable. Our past influences our actions in the current much more deeply than those who don't know it could ever realise. As someone who's dealing with that - Hiroko being a fucking dumbass makes sense.

Is it any less frustrating? No. Does it redeem her fully? Also no, because she's clearly unable to communicate well. But it does clear her up and make the story more interesting going forwards.

I'm still sad for Risa.

Fowgib%20me%20(2)
joined Nov 28, 2021

Risa deserves better, that's what I'll say. She tried.
Hiroko remains, as ever, an idiot.

Fowgib%20me%20(2)
joined Nov 28, 2021

While Hiroko's maturity shows here, good fucking lord does she lack any ability to turn someone down with grace. Especially without apologising for all of her idiotic behaviour and lies. It's just defeating, she doesn't even give Ayaka a real chance to say anything.

But I suppose that's for next chapter, this is a cliffhanger after all.

Fowgib%20me%20(2)
joined Nov 28, 2021

Poly pains.

Fowgib%20me%20(2)
joined Nov 28, 2021

Christ, Hiroko. You really dropped the ball that hard? "I'm not gay!"
I feel for Risa. Been there.