Forum › Posts by GrimSmiles

GrimSmiles
Tenshi
joined Mar 23, 2016

Cute as hell, gay as hell, interesting characters, what could go wro-oh yeah its already axed. Up there with Pocha Climb as this cursed years biggest casualties.

Axed? You mean this is all there is?

last edited at Dec 5, 2020 9:15AM

GrimSmiles
Image Comments 01 Dec 04:55
Tenshi
joined Mar 23, 2016
86008358_p0

Jeeze Youmu, at least Reisen remembered to put underwear on before coming to the office today.

GrimSmiles
Tenshi
joined Mar 23, 2016

People really need to fuck off.

This is wholesome and fluffy, stop trying to ruin it.

last edited at Nov 17, 2020 11:26PM

Tenshi
joined Mar 23, 2016

Aw, this chapter is super cute too.

Tenshi
joined Mar 23, 2016

Weird thing to bully someone over.
But regardless, this is super sweet. I'm glad there's a happy end for her.

GrimSmiles
Image Comments 27 Oct 03:19
Tenshi
joined Mar 23, 2016
D2hikeuu0aaqu2_-orig

Knowing nothing of BanG Dream!, my first impression was that brown-hair girl looks like M200 from Girl's Frontline and black-hair girl looked like a mix between Deutschland and Graf Spee from Azur Lane.

Super cute nonetheless.

last edited at Oct 27, 2020 3:20AM

GrimSmiles
Image Comments 27 Oct 03:16
Tenshi
joined Mar 23, 2016
Ekgyzyuucaapqw0-orig

Ryuko, Seija, Graf Spee, and now this girl.

I'm beginning to think I just have a thing for girls with red stripes in their hair.

GrimSmiles
Tenshi
joined Mar 23, 2016

I thought I left a comment on this, but I guess I either deleted it or just didn't remember not doing it.

Either way.

This is pretty cute, great way to change a viewpoint (even if she was cheating).

All boobs are pretty great.

This is a true statement.

GrimSmiles
Tenshi
joined Mar 23, 2016

You know that thing that anime girls do where they cover their faces with there hands while blushing exasperatedly?

That's what I'm doing.

Chapter 65 is a bit much for me today.

last edited at Oct 27, 2020 4:34AM

GrimSmiles
Image Comments 27 Oct 00:51
Tenshi
joined Mar 23, 2016
Eawbb3yueaemkol-orig

^ Yes, the panty shot was necessary.
It is extremely necessary.

last edited at Oct 27, 2020 12:54AM

GrimSmiles
Yuru Oyako discussion 25 Oct 21:16
Tenshi
joined Mar 23, 2016

Sugar Momma 4: This is great, and unexpectedly super lewd.

GrimSmiles
Image Comments 25 Oct 18:56
Tenshi
joined Mar 23, 2016
85148633_p0

@Beefaroni They're for cleaning up afterward.
The sheer quantity of them probably means they did it a lot of times.
Poor girl was worn ragged by her insatiable girlfriend.

last edited at Oct 25, 2020 6:59PM

GrimSmiles
Oniai! discussion 25 Oct 18:53
Tenshi
joined Mar 23, 2016

"hey mom can i have your blessings, i want to Marry your mom"

"Sure honey, in fact here are some bedroom pointers, now go and make love to my mother"

This is a wierd family

So, they're on par with the Kagaya Family?

GrimSmiles
Oniai! discussion 25 Oct 18:34
Tenshi
joined Mar 23, 2016

This need a sexual assault or something tag

I have no idea what you're on about. The way the story plays out it seems that it was already established that her granddaughter moved in with her for the express purpose of marrying and living with her (even gave her a flower when she got there, although I'm not sure if it's specifically a marriage thing unique to the world this story takes place or a way to greet a host in Japan). Oni was only hesitant because she didn't want her granddaughter to live a boring life with her, and even at the end you can see that both of them seem to share a similar level of romantic attachment.

Example being:
1. She referred to what her granddaughter did as "pleasuring her", a phrase she would probably not use if the advances were completely unwanted.
2. She seem completely on board with the idea of repeating this every night.

This is a fluffy yuri story, stop trying to ruin it.

last edited at Oct 25, 2020 6:51PM

GrimSmiles
Oniai! discussion 25 Oct 12:13
Tenshi
joined Mar 23, 2016

Cute art-style, cute plot, and the Oni's default outfit has her walking around barefoot in a fluttery skirt.

Everything about this is super fluffy and great.

last edited at Oct 25, 2020 12:18PM

Tenshi
joined Mar 23, 2016

This is....exactly what I said on the first page of this thread. Are my efforts so meaningless? Is my knowledge of manga tropes and devices so utterly devoid of purpose??? WHYYYYYYYY??????

But yeah, this has been covered.

There isn't enough time in the day for me to read every comment on all the mangas I read. I was just answering one that I managed to catch (and that I had an answer to).

GrimSmiles
Image Comments 24 Oct 21:49
Tenshi
joined Mar 23, 2016
Ec5qggxueamiszb-orig%20(1)

Jesus, Fate really is just a Rin Harem Simulator.

Tenshi
joined Mar 23, 2016

I think she was imagining doing those things with Hime, I don’t think they actually did that outside. But all in all this was an..interesting first chapter lol

That does seem to be the case, if you look closely. she's still wearing clothes in the last panel.

For my own opinion, the art is super cute and I can't wait to read more.

GrimSmiles
Tenshi
joined Mar 23, 2016

I like this, it's nice and fluffy.

Tenshi
joined Mar 23, 2016

Stop trying to sway me from Ucchi/Tomoko dammit.

GrimSmiles
Image Comments 13 Oct 02:28
Tenshi
joined Mar 23, 2016
84925308_p0

Why do I find so much art of these two in particular, is there an interaction that I'm not aware of?

Not that I mind, these two look cute together.

last edited at Oct 13, 2020 2:29AM

GrimSmiles
Image Comments 13 Oct 00:46
Tenshi
joined Mar 23, 2016
Ekfg2kcx0aidcpq-orig

Personally, I'm not a big fan of this. The style just doesn't strike my fancy.

That skeleton girl has got my attention though.

Tenshi
joined Mar 23, 2016

You know, I'm just going to follow my train of thought that the two actually seem to hit it off by the end, that's the vibe I'm getting anyway.
Other than the one scene at the bar and the slight difficulty I have following what's exactly going on (might be a me problem and not the manga's fault) I'd say I liked this one.
The scene with them naked on the bed (I'm a softie for shit like this) has a bit of a cute side with the dark haired girl basically saying that that's the last time light haired girl (I know they have names, shut up) is allowed to tease her.

That's my two cents, have a good one everybody.

last edited at Oct 12, 2020 5:44AM

Tenshi
joined Mar 23, 2016

Side-note: That bar scene is creepy. Suggesting that her going out with women and not men is a waste because of her looks is kinda gross.

That scene scene is meant to be creepy and Gross, it shows some real shit she had to deal with and is another element that ruins her Day (same Day as the office stuff) to the point where she does get pissed enough at black hairs "Gross" comments to the point that she decides to counter attack

A Lot of the comments here seems to overlook that she is supposed to be aggrivated AF in that scene

I'm not overlooking her aggravation in that scene. I was just pointing it out because, of all the things that have gotten the comments in a tizzy, that was the one scene that actually bugged me.

GrimSmiles
Image Comments 09 Oct 21:35
Tenshi
joined Mar 23, 2016
Translated

Finger lickin' good.