Forum › Hino-san no Baka discussion

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Mom-approved yuri

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Is it me, or does Koguma have some sort of disorder? Or is she just very innocent and ignorant? She brings up all sorts of rules that I can't imagine a Japanese high school having, and Hino always questions them, but she never gives up on them. For context, the school I taught at for years was what would be a magnet school in the US or an elite state school in the UK like Twyford C of E High School. We did have the rules like no stopping off anywhere before you got home and took off your uniform, and the teachers having to watch out for the students if they saw them outside of school, but it seemed to me like Koguma thought anything she noticed about Hino was illegal, basically.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Is it me, or does Koguma have some sort of disorder? Or is she just very innocent and ignorant? She brings up all sorts of rules that I can't imagine a Japanese high school having, and Hino always questions them, but she never gives up on them. For context, the school I taught at for years was what would be a magnet school in the US or an elite state school in the UK like Twyford C of E High School. We did have the rules like no stopping off anywhere before you got home and took off your uniform, and the teachers having to watch out for the students if they saw them outside of school, but it seemed to me like Koguma thought anything she noticed about Hino was illegal, basically.

I'm not sure what you mean--as I recall, Koguma mostly tries to get Hino to not skip class.

What would be some examples of Koguma having the "disorder" you perceive?

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

Hahaha! Wingman Mom at work. I hope they let their baggage go and just feel warm together.

2cf46f4b-7fe0-40b6-8205-d03934ba2a1f
joined Sep 21, 2020

Supportive mother, you love to see it.

Thumbnail_5a23d300cc738989a894c6273ef293a6
joined Jul 8, 2017

Finally, after a long wait we get to see Hino-san's tragic backstory. It was a bit heavy for such a wholesome series but I didn't mind it at all, and on top of that we got an excellent wrap up chapter as well with the wingmom! My love for this series continues to grow <3

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

I'm not sure what you mean--as I recall, Koguma mostly tries to get Hino to not skip class.

Yeah I don't see her as having a disorder, if anything the series plays up some of the rules and discipline aspects for the sake of comedy.

last edited at Apr 20, 2023 4:41PM

Sleepyfrogwaifutiny
joined Sep 25, 2019

Yeah I don't see her as having a disorder, if anything the series plays up some of the rules and discipline aspects for the sake of comedy.

Probably a dose of culture clash going into that POV as well.
Japanese culture is a lot bigger on discipline and following rules and expectations.

joined Aug 29, 2019

Supportive mother, you love to see it.

Wingmom is one of my favorite tropes in manga/anime. Always fun to see.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Koguma doesn't wanna be seen as a bad girl or as childish

Quite normal really

last edited at Apr 21, 2023 1:08PM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Is it me, or does Koguma have some sort of disorder? Or is she just very innocent and ignorant? She brings up all sorts of rules that I can't imagine a Japanese high school having

I'm still looking for specific examples of what some of those all sorts of rules would be.

Ejvogqrxgae48vj
joined Aug 18, 2019

Just when the loli subplot was starting to make me lose interest... they go and have the sweetest, most genuine interactions and most relationship development of the whole series and pull me back in

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Spoiler for the latest chapter on MD:

You know how in a lot of yuri it takes forever for the MCs to kiss, and then it takes forever for them to do it again?

No worries here.

joined Aug 29, 2019

You know how in a lot of yuri it takes forever for the MCs to kiss, and then it takes forever for them to do it again?

No worries here.

Y'know, it's almost enough to get my hopes up regarding getting to see Hino tease Koguma (and Koguma inadvertently getting Hino flustered) in new and interesting and ever more spicy ways for a good while longer.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

No worries here.

It's funny cause the first 127ish chapters are like a car going from 0 to 10, and then the few chapters since then it's gone from 10 to 275.

joined Aug 29, 2019

It's funny cause the first 127ish chapters are like a car going from 0 to 10, and then the few chapters since then it's gone from 10 to 275.

Can't say I really agree, it's been pretty wild from the start. It's just that they now have started openly and earnestly exploring their feelings and all the fun and romantic/erotic (let's be honest here) things they'd been pretending not to want to do for the first ~100 chapters. Here's hoping we get to see them do more of it.

joined Apr 13, 2023

Binged this within 4 days and I really hope we get more content soon. It's so wholesome, funny, and if I'm being honest the ecchi and yuri aspect of it is a big selling point. I'm all for it.

joined Aug 29, 2019

Cuetie you madpeople! Thank you so much for catching Dynasty up so quickly.
There will be a lot of impressions to share and read now I'm sure.

last edited at Apr 24, 2023 9:21PM

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

Ohhh, Ohhhhhhhhh the payoff, so tasty, so good, so satisfying. These bitches fucking gay, good for them!

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Cuetie you madpeople! Thank you so much for catching Dynasty up so quickly.
There will be a lot of impressions to share and read now I'm sure.

Truly an epic accomplishment—thanks so much to the scanlators for your hard work.

And as expected, we definitely have a thirsty, subby little bear on our hands.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

That's some next-level trolling!

What I liked about that one is that you can really see in Hino’s artistic treatment how the artist adores their subject while simultaneously trolling the sh*t out of her.

joined Sep 13, 2018

this is getting so gay , imagine waiting years for this.

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

These two are kiss demons.
I now look forward to every chapter being a complex scenario that ends up in them kissing more.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Pros: Absolutely spoiling us with these chapters, 10/10 progress and cuteness from the main couple.

Cons: Nobody's called the FBI on Omichi yet.

To reply you must either login or sign up.