Forum › Posts by Skyrin

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

I really don't get what horrible crimes people are Fuuko committing

Only if one considers general asshole-ish behavior a crime I suppose. Which it thankfully isn't, phew, so many of us would be in trouble otherwise!

It does make Fuuko rather harder to sympathize with though, and this latest chapter did not really move that particular needle. Is this entire volume going to be just gazing at the world's most hesitant shoe starting to drop or what?

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Remorse..... until the next round of cheating, the Yuni way~~

Aaahh… isn’t good drama the best?

Well, it's high school love triangle drama, but it is entertaining in a funny way at least.

Something's odd here. I'm sure I've read all the chapters in English up to 22. So how come chapter 12 is just up as a new release, and it turns out (as I've found after checking the index) that most of volume 3 has vanished??

Volume 3 has a bad machine translation available in other places, the much better one is getting caught up here while also doing the latest chapters as they release.

Skyrin
Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Yeah no Yamada is definitely the more mature of the two by this point, and has been for a while let's be honest. That is some insane amounts of irresistibly cute fluff though, well played Takashima-sensei.

profile picture matches how I imagine the tone of this message is. I agree though, I've been annoyed by this series for so long but every time they get all fluffy and make up I get sucked right back in

Haha, sounds about right. In the end, no matter the gripes I have with the series, I still love these two dorks.

Skyrin
Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Yeah no Yamada is definitely the more mature of the two by this point, and has been for a while let's be honest. That is some insane amounts of irresistibly cute fluff though, well played Takashima-sensei.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

It's funny how differently the author sees her characters compared to some rather vehement arguments often thrown around in the comments.

Yeah, they're living their best life and having a good time, as we all should be lol. Manga is a lot of fun.

Indeed, I personally learned to enjoy the ride a lot more when I stopped trying to take any of it seriously and just treat the whole thing as a comedy. That one person earlier on in the comments who claimed they have the only correct read of the story in the world helped to expedite this decision. Imagining a laugh track is fun too.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

It's funny how differently the author sees her characters compared to some rather vehement arguments often thrown around in the comments.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

The thing about the kotatsu scene was that the third person might as well have not been there, so not like it added much.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Not pictured: Aqua drinking her sorrows away.

She is probably still recovering from the recent New Year shuffle medley.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

We're so back baby, the fuu-train Is rolling full steam ahead AND you can't stop It, mark my words people next chapter yuni Will be back at fuuko s arms where she belongs

Indeed, sorted straight into the same bin together.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Time to serenade your girl some more.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Diana is out of the race. For now at least.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

"Have you lime'd her?" sounds a bit kinky. Just me? Okay then.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Seasons change, Yuni stays trash. Just waiting for the final meltdown now. Thanks for the upload!

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Huh, the cheating aspect had so little impact on the story that it is weird it was even included. More power to whomever gets that extra little oomph from it I suppose. That sure was some intense tongue action either way.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Won't stop me from scanlating it.

Though I should probably work on that damn vol 3...

Please don't stop! I wanna see how this shitshow ends! I want Fuuko to "win" and the comment section to burn in the fire of a thousand flames!!!

Oh I think that ending is the one that most people here support, though for wildly different reasons ahaha.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

This song might not always be the best choice to woo your girl, but I think we can all agree that in this instance it absolutely was. Now I wonder if Mitsuki might sing something in return?

Skyrin
Inko-sensei discussion 22 Sep 08:46
Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Wow, completely forgot this sequel existed.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Boob bye to this silly fun cute story.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

And...we should not forget that Fuuko did not answer Yuni why she loves her, they were interrupted by forceful entrance of Nanase.
She literally entered, grabbed Yuni like her possession (and Yuni liked it!) and took her away from Fuuko.

Forceful and possessive, like when just couple of chapters ago we had a scene where Fuuko openly undressed and groped Yuni in front of Nanase? I guess opening a door can be viewed similarly, perhaps. Yuni probably liked that too though, maybe she is just a fickle bitch?

But really why even try to compare who is the "most bad" at this point (though it's Yuni), just anticipate the final big crash that is surely coming.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Huh. Kinda disappointing that I can once again just got "huh" with a new chapter. This is beginning to resemble startlingly regular human behavior, but surely Iwami-sensei still has some absurdity left to entertain us with, right?

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Himari and Yori's Arc: 15 chapters.

Shiho's Arc: 29 chapters.

"Subplot".

Maybe the author should just start with the characters they actually want to write about next time, since they have had relatively little to say about the "main" couple and most of the effort went into fleshing out a character that came along halfway through the story.

Skyrin
Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Wait, what have these two been doing outside that makes Ruriko blush over it...?

Oh good I am not the only one with that question on top after reading the chapter!

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Why are all these fantasy isekai always so fucking violent these days? Like no shade against anyone enjoying this particular story, it seems fairly interesting from the chapters I checked out, but I know people who equate the level of brutality in a story to its level of quality and I just don't get it.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

"Reading with love" is a rather tall order sensei, but reading with some kind of peculiar amusement is doable. Hopefully it all goes maximum trash in the final chapters.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

In the end, that the author was able to write this story well and is receiving recognition for it matters a lot more than (and, if I think about it, comes less as a surprise) than a bunch of random people on these forums.

These kinds of comments keep popping up in discussions here, you know the "yeah well, the author could not care less about your random negative opinions" and such, like it's the biggest gotcha ever.

Firstly, no duh, this is not a shocking revelation. Secondly, I really doubt they could give a rat's ass about glowing positive comments either coming from people who pirated their work anyway. It's so silly trying to bring the author into it as if they are your friend, or like a person you can tag in as an impenetrable shield. When was appeal to popularity ever a good argument anyway? This isn't even a slight on Takeshima Eku or anyone else, good for them for being popular, it's just such a vapid argument to start throwing any given work's success around when you don't like other people saying mean things about it (putting aside trollish drive-by posts anyway).

Anywho sorry for the meta commentary, how about that Shiho eh?