Forum › Posts by DivineAlexandra

Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

don't you just hate it when you're waiting for nsfw pics of your sister but you accidentally rizz up some random cutie with severe abandonment issues, smh

Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

Anyways as someone with many siblings I don’t understand how y’all romanticize incest so much. Yes I know it’s fictional. The only incest I’ll allow is step siblings that just met each other.

Well, it's not really that complicated... It's taboo. People tend to find "forbidden fruit" interesting or otherwise compelling, but that doesn't mean they necessarily condone the behaviour or would ever do it in real life. It's exactly because it's fiction that one can explore such topics "safely", free from consequences.

As someone also with many siblings and not attracted to any of them that way (but they are very good looking!), I can't say for sure. I'm very glad I'm not attracted to them because we are very family oriented and they're not going away. But it's probably a special personal hell to be tormented constantly (an unrequited love even) by someone you will probably see for the rest of your life. I've had enough of my own unrequited love by people that came and went in my life, I'd never want that for a sibling.

Pretty much perfectly exemplified why such a topic can make for a so interesting and immersive story. And since it is nothing more than fiction, most likely also told by the viewpoint of the character experiencing these feelings... it's easy to end up rooting for them, even if you know it's wrong.

last edited at Feb 27, 2024 5:33PM

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

Really cool depiction of a sex scene, gotta say

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

Reading some of the translator notes on overworking themselves was kinda heartbreaking, hope they're doing better
We thank you for your service salute

Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

have a feeling honoka'll go into feral heat immediately after this and end up screwing her for hours on end before tsukushii ever actually gets to confess anything

Mission failed successfully?? let's goooo????

Perfect profile pic for the reaction

last edited at Feb 6, 2024 3:34AM

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

Considering his hesitance to try out things like bras, I don't really see how that's to be taken as "he wants to be a girl." There's clearly no active desire to be one? He's probably some degree of genderfluid though. He seems more to me like Tanaka-kun from Listless than any other actual transfemme characters, since he just kinda "rolls with it".

That being said, it's of course fine to read into the story whatever you want, I just don't think this was ever the point of the manga and grasps too much at straws.

I did want to say that sharky boy looks like he has a big thing for Akizuki, he's kinda adorable. I don't think he needed to be affected by the genderbender as well tbh, but it'll probably go as Nya-chan said it would, smells like unnecessary drama to me but I'm hoping something fun will come out of it

Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

This is getting really good

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

team Karin stays winning let's go baby

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

Komachi is the grim reaper and is pissed she didn't get her death on time, and is basically tormenting her crush/enemy by showing her the butterfly effect of her actions before reversing time and letting Satsuki make the 'right' choice in order to let everyone else live who have died so far. Satsuki will save her again (worst ending is she dies in her place after spending the day helping Akira and co), and there'll be some big, dramatic faceoff where somehow one of their ideologies is forced to stand down.

If I don't get some kind of an ending like that, I'm going to be so pissed because Seo's shit makes absolutely zero sense, and the story is tailspinning into absolute shitsville now.

Been hoping the author has planned something like this since the beginning but I kinda doubt it

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

"they're not gay, they're just friends"
them:

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

that was surprisingly hot and funny at the same time

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

Ah yes, there it is, the classic Mochi

Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

That's cute.
Now kiss

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

more chapters, more lesbian rizz action LESGOOO

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

Wow I haven't paid attention to this in a while and so much has changed whew. I'm really loving the character development in this, plus it's just plain funny to read, too. The way Toudou acted with Rin when alone was surprisingly wholesome, and has made me think that they might be the end game.
Tho I hope there's more Yanagi in the near future, she's poggers

Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

ohhh. oh myy. wooof. that's hot. damn. that asmr extra though. sheesh

profile pic fits the reaction perfectly

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

I don't think it's so much of a virgin's empire for these two anymore :smirk:

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

hope that was a friendly "I love you", otherwise we'd be dangerously close to a good ending

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

Well that was weird.

Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

typical siblings eh, stealing your sister's gf

more like mutually aroused destruction

this had me cackling

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

LESGOOOO

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

based leg enjoyer

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

I had the same thought as the one user who was like "noo omichi don't fall for the actual kid"
But I hardly see reason to worry, I mean, if it were to seriously happen we still have like 120 chapters of before it reaches that point (:

This series has always tip toed the fine line between just being lolicon shit. But please god, don't pair a teenager with a fuckin 8 year old or whatever.

Happy Sugar Life did it and that series turned out just fine

Yep, I heard they lived happily ever after

Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

And so the gay panic begins

Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

The face Koga does at the end couldn't stop making me think of "No bitches?"