Forum › Hino-san no Baka discussion

20230811_115727_adobe_express
joined Sep 21, 2019

I- uM...

Fine BE THAT WAY UGH PLOT TWIST AFTER PLOT TWIST

Every single time I come back to this thread, this comment somehow gets more and more accurate

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Oh fuck, that's heartbreaking.

Fb_img_1506323085663
joined Apr 2, 2017

Last chapter just had me glued to my freaking seat, and now the comments are tempting me to go read the next chapters somewhere else x'D
¿Should I? :( I read chprt 115 in mangadex and the translation is not bad but not as HQ as stan miller's and has no redraws on the SFX
If you guys are hyping the next chapters so much, I want to enjoy them in the best way possible 'cause I love drama with every single cell in my body

4dcd5e922a6b20d034126d7ff75583f91490791092_large
joined Jan 18, 2016

hino x koguma 4eva
been cheeky and spied on mangadex cus i was too impatient, finally FUCKING KISSED AFTER 4 FUCKING YEARS

Nocontext2
joined Oct 4, 2022

damnnn, were gonna get the funeral arc before the yuri one.

Lojsdbe
joined Sep 16, 2019

Last chapter just had me glued to my freaking seat, and now the comments are tempting me to go read the next chapters somewhere else x'D
¿Should I? :( I read chprt 115 in mangadex and the translation is not bad but not as HQ as stan miller's and has no redraws on the SFX
If you guys are hyping the next chapters so much, I want to enjoy them in the best way possible 'cause I love drama with every single cell in my body

I personally find the Mangadex translations to be good enough. They’re not perfect, but they don’t need to be perfect to be entertaining (I still read these as well, though, as I’m obsessed with this story). There’s nothing wrong with wanting to wait for this version to update, though, especially now that updates appear to be back in full swing. Just got to be patient and ignore the spoilers like the plague.

joined Aug 29, 2019

Well, I'm just reading both and get to enjoy each chapter at least twice that way. Whether you want to go for maximum impact by sticking to the one highest quality source and savoring the singular experience or have "double the fun" is up to you.
Yuri Ichigo, Stan/Runrin, Stan/Chads and Cuetie were/are all a slight cut above the one by xKs on Mangadex, but it's not like that means it's bad by any stretch.

Also this:

ignore the spoilers like the plague.

last edited at Apr 19, 2023 9:08PM

Dumshork
joined Mar 19, 2022

Pool on the roof definitely has a leak.

joined Feb 1, 2021

Typo on page 12 of Ch.116 heat->heart

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

mom go "ara ara"

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

Wow.

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

They just-

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

Wow

Enanano
joined Oct 16, 2020

Great chapter as usual! This felt like a fresh breath of air after some bitter news going around today

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

I always hate that trope with the parents having to move because of work and tearing their children away from their friends and so. Now we actually have a child who is really enthusiastic about moving and they just send her to her grandma for years.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Well this went from sad to, wholesome. Also seems like someone's Gaydar is going wild there haha

Thanks as always for the translation! It's been a treat to read again <3

I always hate that trope with the parents having to move because of work and tearing their children away from their friends and so. Now we actually have a child who is really enthusiastic about moving and they just send her to her grandma for years.

As someone who had to move a ton while growing up, sounds more like a painful reality than a trope to me lmao

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Demand her blondness return, Koguma go to the beach and let the sun do it's thing!

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

So it wasn't her parents but her grandma. All things considered, probably the worse hit for her after all this time, though...

Okaa-san no baka! :P

Pool on the roof definitely has a leak.

Did not expect to see a Hackers reference here, but it's appreciated. :D

Koguma go to the beach and let the sun do it's thing!

This sure brings back memories of my own childhood... Went pretty much white in the summers.

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

At this rate, EVERYONE is going to know they're wildly in love with each other before they do.

Moddedpolka2
joined Oct 9, 2016

Poor Hino...

joined Aug 29, 2019

At this rate, EVERYONE is going to know they're wildly in love with each other before they do.

So no change? :D
Kogumom knows, Omichii knows, Rin knows. That's the cast. Their teacher might be the only character that had more than one line who doesn't.

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

Kogumom knows, Omichii knows, Rin knows. That's the cast. Their teacher might be the only character that had more than one line who doesn't.

There's also the whole class, see ch98

__kawasumi_mai_and_kurata_sayuri_kanon_drawn_by_hiro_dismaless__af8fff43e603564f6b7349639e863a67
Fellowship of Freelancers
joined Oct 11, 2010

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/hino_san_no_baka_ch69#12 The teacher knows.

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

Gonna go back and reread from the start now that we know Hino's backstory.

joined Jun 3, 2014

Pansexual Loli

To reply you must either login or sign up.