Forum › Posts by BV

joined Oct 22, 2018
Gs5urxaawaadgrk-orig

I'm pretty sure this artist is the same artist as this artist.

joined Oct 22, 2018
Gnayteabkaafucv-orig

^ As a pan guy... I like it.

joined Oct 22, 2018
Gsxyw4sbgaaxgce-orig

^^ I was about to say "actually, Pretorian" before realizing "eh, same difference"

last edited at Jul 23, 2024 8:27AM

joined Oct 22, 2018
Gspcwrkxkaau4p2-orig%20(1)

And the top reply to this on twitter?
Why, this:

joined Oct 22, 2018

Best chapter yet!

joined Oct 22, 2018
Gpxdy0ca8aaxxzl-orig

otp

joined Oct 22, 2018
Grjbcckbgaax_jx-orig

^ zoom in on what's being reflected in her eyes: that's exactly what's happening

joined Oct 22, 2018
Grlfgktbmaejxe8-orig

It appears Mahiru had much... naughtier... plans than Kano did...

joined Oct 22, 2018

(I even made an image to show what I mean but I don't know how to put images in forum posts, please help)

like this ![] (insert image link here)

joined Oct 22, 2018

OK, I know that's not the focus of the chapter, and that her reasons and my reasons were entirely different, but the fact that she seemingly is having a self-loathing episode in a chapter that was uploaded less than an hour after I myself had one is some very unfortunate timing. Like, it hits just a smidge too close to home

last edited at Jun 24, 2024 6:28PM

joined Oct 22, 2018
Gpxvww-xwaaga28-orig

cute

joined Oct 22, 2018
Gp3opwhbuaaqlml-orig

^^ SCOR SOM FACKIN GOALS

joined Oct 22, 2018

I've heard of the novel version of this and even had it recommended recently (though I still have other reading stuff to do before that, and even the top of the list is delayed greatly due to exam season), but I might as well pick up the manga adaptation immediately before the chapters start piling up.

joined Oct 22, 2018
Gqsxojbaoaa7pfd-orig

I know the tag suggestion system is flawed in cases like this one, because tags that haven't been created yet can't be added in the suggestion, but come on! I've been away the whole day (only a minor exaggaration) and the tags still haven't been fixed.

joined Oct 22, 2018

^ uhhhh... does upper slant mean that the outer side of the eyes slants up when compared to the inner side, or the other way around (inner when compared to outer)?

The former~

Look at this: The left is an example of Tsurime (slant up), the right one of Tareme (slant down)

thank

joined Oct 22, 2018

^ uhhhh... does upper slant mean that the outer side of the eyes slants up when compared to the inner side, or the other way around (inner when compared to outer)?

joined Oct 22, 2018

I'm still on the fence with this one but I will note that it fits Usui Shio's pattern of the tareme-eyed girl being a troublemaker (in a positive sense).

I'm not enough of a weeb to know what tareme-eyed means, can someone translate please?

joined Oct 22, 2018
Go8r8skbsaakq9a-orig

^ Too soon

joined Oct 22, 2018

I don't know if it's on purpose or not, but I enjoy this for what it is. At this point, they'll go to the festival and somehow win a coupon for a weekend at a hot spring where they'll meet someone from a modeling agency who will be delighted by them and will rope them into a photoshoot that's accidentally themed around wedding or something.

I'm down for this, but we gotta get the Aquarium date in before the wedding photoshoot

Oh damn, how I could forget about that one. Uh... Alright, change of plans.

They'll go to the festival, there they'll win tickets to the aquarium where they'll stumble upon the person from the modeling agency. The modeling with a wedding theme will happen and they'll get tickets for a weekend at a hot spring as compensation for the modeling.

Brilliant

joined Oct 22, 2018

Wtf these things are real?

joined Oct 22, 2018
Gpeb_8eaaaaynsz-orig

^ I'm just going to interpret that comment as you quoting what Utena herself would say rather than speaking for yourself. It's funnier and IIRC in character for her.

joined Oct 22, 2018

On a lighter note, that Sebas callout was brutal. Didn’t need to do him that dirty.

On the one hand... yeah that might've been a bit too much...
But on the other hand, that Sebas page was just the comic relief I needed after glasses-bitch's rant and threatening glare.

joined Oct 22, 2018

The senpai is not a blonde... my life is a lie.

joined Oct 22, 2018

So what you're saying is, this could have been even more difficult to read in one sitting than it was when I did exactly that one night I had a self-loathing episode earlier this year.

joined Oct 22, 2018
Now%20that%20i%20have%20obtained%20the%20power%20to%20upload%20images%20nobody%20can%20stop%20me%20mwahahaha

Hmm... the last batch of images was early on the 21st... Now, it's late on the 24th... Is this image an early beginning of the new batch?