Forum › Posts by BV

Avatar%20(pride%20version)
joined Oct 22, 2018

I'm looking for a series that was a collection of a lot of yuri marriage stories that were interconnected with each other and also that was sweet enough to give you diabetes.

The only series I recall reading that I recall being like that is Yurikon, but I'm still unsure if that's what you're looking for

Avatar%20(pride%20version)
joined Oct 22, 2018

And that's another re-read done. Short and nice.

Avatar%20(pride%20version)
joined Oct 22, 2018

I rlly hope arare doesnt pull some bullshit

Oh, she will pull some bullshit. The thing you should be hoping for is that the bullshit she pulls fails. Which given her track record with that so far, is a safe bet to make.

last edited at Oct 4, 2026 11:05AM

Avatar%20(pride%20version)
joined Oct 22, 2018
True%20end

The fucking url on this image lmfao

Avatar%20(pride%20version)
joined Oct 22, 2018

So I decided to read this author's 4 series that have been completed on this site (2 of which I've read already, 1 multiple times) + the ongoing series, and decided to go from oldest to newest and like... Why is her first series such a mealstrom of confusion lol. At least it had an ending that was good by rushed standards, even if this is certainly the weakest of Aoto Hibiki's series I've read so far. Onto another re-read of Yuri Onee-Chan now, I guess

Avatar%20(pride%20version)
joined Oct 22, 2018

Bless your heart, Class Prez! She really is the audience insert. Maybe I'm pronecting, but I wouldn't be surprised if she was the author's self-insert (just with some wish-fulfillment)

Avatar%20(pride%20version)
joined Oct 22, 2018

The definition of "I ain't reading allat." lol

(Person who's yet to read the new chapter here): If this is what I think it is, I literally just skipped that wall of text on reddit, but I know I can't avoid reading it when I read the chapter on this site.

Avatar%20(pride%20version)
joined Oct 22, 2018
Gjwmroyxqaacfhl-orig%20(2)

^ Did you mean to say Say Aye?

Avatar%20(pride%20version)
joined Oct 22, 2018

im guessing their lvl means age right... i know they had an age gap but i thought she was 24 max sighhh

Yup.. 18/26 is kind of creepy territory for me... The problem is not the age gap, but that one of them is just 18.

not like it's news, we've known this since the first volume

Yeah but most of us forgot or repressed it.

BV
Maigo Days discussion 22 Sep 03:16
Avatar%20(pride%20version)
joined Oct 22, 2018

Its also anons phones lock screen just not cropped !!!!

This angered Soyorin, who punished her severely.

Unfortunately, that didn't work, as Anon kindof enjoyed her punishment

Avatar%20(pride%20version)
joined Oct 22, 2018
129788224_p5

Well, Anon, it's because Raana is apparently genre-savvy

Avatar%20(pride%20version)
joined Oct 22, 2018
Hsghuuzacaavzsa-orig

^ As was pointed out to me on the discord when I commented on Miyako asking Yuno for more info on what PE gear she's wearing under her regular clothes, she swore off love when she broke up with Viola, but she never swore off lust. Gotta love those loopholes

last edited at Sep 16, 2026 11:16AM

Avatar%20(pride%20version)
joined Oct 22, 2018

Finally these two doujins make their way here!

Also lmaoing at Hatsune seeing sapphic relationships everywhere after seeing AnoSoyo making out in that back ally. At one point I literally said out loud "Gora si no ja... kad je pitanju aj-ar-el šipovanje", which is Serbocroatian for "You're worse than me... with regards to IRL shipping" (you know, since in universe, this is their real yaknow).

My choice of reaction emotes on the discord was so on point. So on fucking point.

Avatar%20(pride%20version)
joined Oct 22, 2018

Finally these two doujins make their way here!

Avatar%20(pride%20version)
joined Oct 22, 2018
Hrhhlozakaahzzg-orig

Didn't expect Shiki to be the bottom

Avatar%20(pride%20version)
joined Oct 22, 2018
Hrhs4hzacaa3udb-orig

^ Sib... "The Lovers" is literally in the name

Avatar%20(pride%20version)
joined Oct 22, 2018
Lingyi

IDK, this art seems to imply they're both switches, what with Bocchi being flustered thinking about (remembering?) both bottom Kita and top Kita.

Which honestly, we do need more switch rep in media, especially fanworks.

Avatar%20(pride%20version)
joined Oct 22, 2018

^ lmfao never expected to see the word Balkan used in this comment thread, at least not by someone else

Avatar%20(pride%20version)
joined Oct 22, 2018
127248658_p0

^ I'm not saying I disagree, I'm just saying it's quite ironic to comment this on the one fanart where them having sex is unambiguously NOT hatesex

last edited at Sep 1, 2026 11:08AM

Avatar%20(pride%20version)
joined Oct 22, 2018
Hqwoyljauaaia8t-orig

clip that inspired the art

if you find fault at me using a hellsite link to show the clip, don't blame me, blame whoever it was that originally posted it to the dynasty discord's Vtuber chat

Avatar%20(pride%20version)
joined Oct 22, 2018
Hqqom90bqaajwbu-orig

Miyako herself being VioYako's strongest soldier

BV
Maigo Days discussion 27 Aug 12:35
Avatar%20(pride%20version)
joined Oct 22, 2018

Very lovely chapter. Also lol @ the Tsukinomori girls in some of the earlier pages and Taki at the end.

Avatar%20(pride%20version)
joined Oct 22, 2018

Definitely needed a bit of giggle after what I finished watching like ten minutes ago or so

Avatar%20(pride%20version)
joined Oct 22, 2018
148163051_p0

When I watched last week's episode on the night between Tuesday and Wednesday (incidentally the first night of a 6-day 5-night vacation my family took to Ulcinj), I cried the hardest and longest I can remember crying in over a decade (even needed my parents and later brother to comfort me with cuddles the next day lol). I expect to continue that crying watching this week's episode tonight.

Avatar%20(pride%20version)
joined Oct 22, 2018
Hqfa3skaqaaqhwn-orig

As I said in the Discord:

There's something very wrong with Miyako and we all love her for it

last edited at Aug 25, 2026 1:28PM