Forum › Trying Out Marriage With My Female Friend discussion

Yokoe
joined Sep 1, 2021

they've known each other for more than 5 years and Ruriko uses "-san" to refer to Kurumi, why didn't I see anyone talking about it? Kurumi doesn't use "-san" to refer to Ruriko, only Ruri does.

Roodypatooti
Roody
joined Feb 11, 2022

^ she’s very polite

Melty-blood-type-lumina-7
joined Apr 12, 2021

Well then lol

Bakamatsu11037
176f6cc13561bfe42d7b39d1576cdb9c
joined Dec 23, 2020

Oh dear.. Thats jealousy?

Screenshot%2006-15-2022%2021.27.00
joined Mar 25, 2021

Finally an arc of progress?

joined Apr 16, 2022

If Kurumi is jealous of a girl, I think that means she knows Ruriko is a lesbian.

joined Aug 14, 2022

kurumi-san's definitely jealous

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Meh.

Tongtong.exe
joined Apr 27, 2021

Rio pretty clearly hinted that Ruriko has been constantly pining for Kurumi, which she might have picked up if she wasn't so busy being jealous of Rio for being close to Ruriko

joined Jul 19, 2011

Kurumi is more insecure than most tsunderes from harem manga. When the first thing Rukiko and Rio does is show off and gush over the marriage rings that should have had some impact on Kurumi's jealousy. This really feels more like a shoe-horned in fake rival than anything with actual depth or thought put into it.

joined Jun 21, 2021

Yeah, idk if jealous is the appropriate response for a situation where the person you like is showing nothing but annoyance over someone they knew for a month lol

joined Jun 11, 2021

Yeah this feels very forced lol. Ruriko clearly finds her annoying and only knew her for like a month. Well, i guess if it leads to Kurumi realizing her feelings then sure ┐(´ー`)┌

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

There is a difference between being annoyed and telling someone to gtfo, and grumbling about your friend, while still being perfectly fine with them being there.

last edited at Aug 14, 2022 8:27AM

joined May 1, 2015

Way to ruin Kurumi's day.
Noooooo.
Well at least that bum knows that Ruriko is married

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

It's one of those cliches that gets on my nerves immediately, but as long as this springs Kurumi into action, it's all good with me I guess (^^) We already know how Ruriko feels, it's time for Kurumi to notice a few things about herself and the amazing person that happens to be her wife !

joined Mar 19, 2022

This trope causes me immense pain, but if it finally causes some romantic development then all will be forgiven. Please just make someone realise something.

Screenshot_1644496801
joined May 20, 2018

It’s quiet normal to me. If I’m in Kurumi’s situation I’ll also feel jealous or uneasy even if I know they’re just friend. Natural feeling for an unfamiliar face I guess

joined Jun 5, 2018

Its ntr, but the one doing it does not know!

Majyofin(1)
joined Feb 14, 2021

Frustrating chapter for sure, but the oddest thing is that Kurumi wasn't aware of the fact that when Ruriko was studying abroad she let a stranger stay with her for a month.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Dear Kurumi, that is called jealousy, and you're feeling like this because you're head over heels for your wife. ;)

joined Jun 11, 2016

OH MY GOD YES Kurumi you're jealous bruh! I don't give a damn if this 3rd-person-fake-rival-jealousy thing is cliche, as long as it helps Kurumi realizes that she loves Ruriko!!!

Yeah this feels very forced lol. Ruriko clearly finds her annoying and only knew her for like a month.

Yeah, idk if jealous is the appropriate response for a situation where the person you like is showing nothing but annoyance over someone they knew for a month lol

there is clearly fondness there as well. Their friendship might have been brief but Ruriko got along well enough with this new girl to:
1. Talk informally with her (this is like, a really big thing for Japanese)
2. banter with her like close friends do. Their interactions are really playful too.

And while she acts annoyed, Ruriko does care for Rio, because she knew her dating history and told her to watch out for red flags and agree to treat her even though they've just met again in a good while.

Tbh they're acting a lot like me and my friends whenever we try to annoy each other in a playful way.

_warningm_edited
joined Jan 15, 2021

Yeah this feels very forced lol. Ruriko clearly finds her annoying and only knew her for like a month. Well, i guess if it leads to Kurumi realizing her feelings then sure ┐(´ー`)┌

I agree with it being forced. What kind of person sees a "friend" and meets their spouse and so immediately plops their butt down at the table begs for them to buy them stuff. I know of people that are that rude, but not many. Even in Japan, no matter how polite and hospitable the people are, that behavior is grounds to tell them to bugger off.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I agree with it being forced. What kind of person sees a "friend" and meets their spouse and so immediately plops their butt down at the table begs for them to buy them stuff. I know of people that are that rude, but not many. Even in Japan, no matter how polite and hospitable the people are, that behavior is grounds to tell them to bugger off.

Being essentially homeless, unemployed, and probably close to penniless mitigates that a great deal, I would expect.

Dynastyscans
joined May 24, 2022

Being essentially homeless, unemployed, and probably close to penniless mitigates that a great deal, I would expect.

Also, it's the spouse that invites them to sit at the table, she didn't invite herself.

last edited at Aug 14, 2022 10:45AM

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Oh Kurumi, you literally called it a date and then self-sabotaged it like a dummy. And then you started oozing jelly from every orifice like this Rio girl isn't likely straight as they come.

To reply you must either login or sign up.