Forum › Posts by norahash

norahash
joined Jun 11, 2021

ahh this is the chapter i've been waiting for. i'm suddenly invested in the series again

joined Jun 11, 2021

god i'm so in love with this. i hope we can get at least a few volumes of it

norahash
joined Jun 11, 2021
Cat2sora-1780524041507639495-img1

yes!! i love their designs i'm so excited for this

norahash
joined Jun 11, 2021

how come 15 years later we still barely have any real trans yuri stories

norahash
joined Jun 11, 2021

i gotta be honest i'm completely lost now. very confused about whats happening in ch2. i like the vibes and characters so far so i want to stick with this but the writing and pacing feel hard to grasp for some reason

edit: she's apparently using mind control?? and her mother reading her mind was so fucked up but kind of played off for a laugh. this is really weird lmao

last edited at Apr 11, 2024 9:45AM

norahash
joined Jun 11, 2021

ive seen this getting updated for years but for some reason just ignored it? i dont know what was wrong with me because i just binge read it and it's now sitting amongst my favorite yuris of all time. absolutely stunning art and lovely writing and scene directing across the board. i really wish i could own a physical copy of it.
thanks for all the hard work translating this gorgeous series!!

joined Jun 11, 2021

this is too much for me i cant handle how cute they are

norahash
280 Days discussion 06 Apr 07:20
joined Jun 11, 2021

who needs science babies when suletta has this much tgirl swag

joined Jun 11, 2021

yeah sure asumi and nanao's relationship is very unhealthy BUt i love nanao and at this point i want her to keep asumi all for herself and i dont care about the consequences or about mai anymore frankly

norahash
Flavorful discussion 13 Mar 10:20
joined Jun 11, 2021

its rare to find yuri that makes me genuinely laugh so often. everything here is so high quality from the art to the writing that it makes me anxious the creator(s) are gonna burn themselves out. i hope not for everyone's sake. this series has huge promise

joined Jun 11, 2021

im sorry its not even satisfying for me because the only thing i could focus on was how big tsukushi's head was drawn on the confession page and how she didnt have a neck. i know its a nitpick but omg i feel like that scene deserved a bit more care after all this?? right?? the art is normally excellent so its just wild to me that that slipped through

joined Jun 11, 2021

actually the best route this manga could go now is for tsukushi to realize she doesn't actually like her. it would not only be really funny after what theyre putting us through but honestly a pretty bold twist for this genre

joined Jun 11, 2021

cmon this was such a waste of a chapter lmao. dragging it out for no reason. like what are we expected to worry it might not work out now?

norahash
joined Jun 11, 2021

Judging from the art at the end of the chapter i'll bet we get a time skip soon so she's not 10 when (if) they get romantic with each other. anyways the art and atmosphere are really cute and chill, i'm looking forward to more : )

norahash
joined Jun 11, 2021
Milfcookiesimp-1748691535271768327-img1

this is some top tier stuff

norahash
joined Jun 11, 2021
Supacreamss-1752876308072222970-img1

the dream

joined Jun 11, 2021

shimamura whats your damage. i mean i know what it is but jesus she is cold

joined Jun 11, 2021

If Asumi ends up leaving Nanao when she finds Mai after everything they built up my opinion of this series will drop like a stone. If Mai is end-game no matter what they never should've introduced a character like Nanao and gone so far with her because at this point how am I supposed to root for Mai? She's made actual appearances in like 4 chapters out of 5 volumes and Asumi and Nanao are clearly obsessed with each other. Asumi has to literally force herself to start looking for Mai again.
Best case scenario, they find each other and Asumi realizes she can't throw away the life she built with Nanao for a childhood crush that she wasn't even really aware of, and they become friends instead and Mai finds her own girlfriend.

norahash
joined Jun 11, 2021

it's getting really difficult to keep up with all the characters and different things happening, i feel like i have to re-read the entire manga every time a new chapter comes out. i hope we can get some more focus on the main two soon

norahash
joined Jun 11, 2021
Spoiler_1743504037386002614

this is so sweet they are everything to me

norahash
joined Jun 11, 2021
Supacreamss-1742023816291709329-img1

now this is what im talmking about

joined Jun 11, 2021

yeah its pretty poorly executed as far as these fluffy romcoms go but the fluff itself is excellent, even if it always leads into "oOps haha!! sorry lets change tbe subject!n"
all i'm saying is there better be a good payoff. i feel like a lot of times theres more romantic and sexual tension in the "misunderstandings" than there is when they finally get together, then it'll just end up with a light kiss and a shot of them holding hands with "fin" at the bottom.
do you think i need to take a break from reading yuri

norahash
joined Jun 11, 2021

i love shit like this its my bread and butter

norahash
joined Jun 11, 2021
Yujualsuspect-1027873286787493888-img1

the manga needed this so bad

joined Jun 11, 2021

i dont know why i love age gap stories so much because the thought of dating somone 10+ years younger than me is horrible. 10 years older on the other hand.....