Forum › Posts by norahash

joined Jun 11, 2021

My god we need more of this

norahash
joined Jun 11, 2021

it does feel pretty forced with how madly in love with each other they are, and how they got over their major issue (mashiro being the reason nagisa missed the exam) really quickly. at this point in their relationship something like this driving them apart seems very silly.

however, they are teenagers and teenagers are very bad at communicating with each other (and so are adults honestly) so its not completely unrealistic.

the real problem is how randomly this girl popped up; there was no buildup or acknowledgement of this character's existence up until right now so from our perspective the mcs should have no reason to give a shit about her

norahash
joined Jun 11, 2021

y'all aren't ready for the hot springs arc!! the series only gets gayer and gayer from here on out

norahash
Frostbite discussion 21 Jul 21:36
joined Jun 11, 2021

this is way too depressing in my opinion but i like her resolve. altho if it was a guy who said "i will kill her" well, y'all wouldn't be so enthusiastic about this plot

it's not a guy though is it

joined Jun 11, 2021

genuinely impressive how completely ridiculous this has gotten. i love how aggressive minami is at this point now that yuzu has inadvertently given her a free pass. we're only a few chapters away from "best friends fuck nasty and get married and spend their lives together" and yuzu going "boy i sure am glad im her best friend and not someone else! wish we could be lovers someday though!"

joined Jun 11, 2021

they are down so bad for each other i feel like without the social insecurities holding them back they would go absolutely wild on each other no one would survive

norahash
joined Jun 11, 2021

one of the main problems this series has is how little gravity it gives to really extreme stuff, like this girl literally using mind control to rape another girl. like she's pretty distraught over it sure but also not .. really? it all feels kind of glossed over. there"s a lot you can do with visual presentation to depict how awful the situation is, with panel layouts, shading, perspective, etc but none of that is used effectively. anyway it'll be interesting to see how this all gets wrapped up

last edited at Jul 8, 2024 10:01AM

norahash
joined Jun 11, 2021

Somehow. the way this story is drawn and narrated makes it almost impossible for me to follow along what is actually happening, so I'm just sitting here being confused and concerned

glad i'm not the only one, i've re-read it a few times and i still find it hard to follow. its a shame because i think the plot is really interesting. just goes to show how important execution is

norahash
joined Jun 11, 2021
Gq7jab6aqae1p2i-orig

chubby kiwi....

norahash
joined Jun 11, 2021
Grlder5xsaaxk1b-orig

im so glad we're getting so much art of them they're my favorite

joined Jun 11, 2021

yeah i think adachi should follow that train of thought all the way down until she locks shimamura in her basement. for fun

norahash
joined Jun 11, 2021
Gocgbjcbaaa9k0w-orig

farcille artists are on another level

joined Jun 11, 2021

this kind of thing gets real annoying after a while. i know they're gonna get together in like the second to last chapter and that'll be it. meanwhile we're just gonna get more battle manga arcs with occasional pining in-between. 20 chapters ago i was calling this one of my favorite current yuris but its really fallen off recently. and i feel like there are a lot of hints being dropped about some real interesting stuff but they're focusing on characters and plot points that i couldnt care less about. ah wellllll

joined Jun 11, 2021

i really really hope aya and koto can figure things out and be in a healthy relationship together, even if they have to wait for aya to grow up a little. koto just needs therapy honestly but it's gotta be hard to move past the fear that the most important person in your life could disappear at any moment. i dont blame her for how she's acting at all tbh, even if its like, the worst thing for aya in this situation

norahash
joined Jun 11, 2021

absolutely wild behavior, characters like her always break my suspension of disbelief because no real person would actually act like that, teenager or not (also why i cant get into "whispering you a love song")

norahash
joined Jun 11, 2021
Gnqtmjoxgaacsnb-orig

this is god tier art. fat bubblegum my beloved

norahash
joined Jun 11, 2021
Gohughtxmae0xkg-orig

im so glad that all the farcille shippers are on the same page and they're all incredible artists

joined Jun 11, 2021

i wouldve liked a little more intimacy from them but frankly i'm happy we even got a kiss with how subdued this series was. easily could've ended without it. but anyway i loved it from start to finish, thanks for translating to the end.

norahash
joined Jun 11, 2021

i'm so thankful there are plans to continue and i hope the author can get all the support they need. the feeling i get from this that's been pretty consistent with cancellations i've seen is that unless your yuri story fits into very defined and conventional molds it is always at risk of being axed. publishers and often the general public want safe and familiar comfort media so when something unique pops up its met with more caution and criticism.
and as always capitalism is the death of art and what have you

norahash
joined Jun 11, 2021
Gocwno-waaaiijk-orig

me with my gf every damn day

norahash
joined Jun 11, 2021
__marcille_donato_falin_touden_and_falin_touden_dungeon_meshi_drawn_by_ink_gmbt__ee2c89abd6586a840bb159f710d27676

this is too good its not fair. we need this in the actual series

joined Jun 11, 2021

amazing to me that this is the line that sets everyone off in the teen lesbian cheating erotica story. if y'all made it this far and were thrown off by that then i have to ask what you've been reading this whole time

joined Jun 11, 2021

wuh oh, new fetish unlocked

norahash
joined Jun 11, 2021

now thats what i call pacing

joined Jun 11, 2021

the gon chapters fuck me up so bad after having just lost my cat to cancer after having just lost my mom to cancer. its so indescribably painful knowing someone's end is coming and the only thing you can do is be with them as much as possible.
i hope this pushes shimamura to try and make more of an effort with adachi