Forum › My Younger Senpai discussion

HazmatChiefAlsimi
joined Feb 9, 2019

OH LMAO. DIDNT EXPECT THAT ONE BUT I AM ALL FOR IT!!!

Screenshot%202022-04-05%20021706
joined Jun 19, 2014

Was kind of worried future MC was gonna fade away now that she confessed but luckily this chad manga knows the potential poly is more important than the time skip.

Adashima
joined Sep 3, 2018

While this was the most obvious outcome considering the tone of the series, I'm still pissed honestly. Don't have anything against poly but I really wanted old MC to get with her. Feels kinda cheap since for me but oh well.

You mean she's not?

I guess I’m kinda salty since young MC got to play on easy mode while older MC was the one to actually change the timeline. Also it’s pulling back a bit on this idea that they are separate entities and are now again one and the same. It’s not really a bad situation but not the one I wanted to see since it just feels like it didn’t have the guts to commit (but then again I’m asking for something that clearly was never the intended idea of the author)

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

This series is nothing if not true to its goofball principles.

“A timeslip? So then . . .threesome!”

When the destination is selfcest threesome anyway, why bother with tedious questions like “WTF? How? When?,” etc.

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

I don't get it. Would it be a threeway, or a couple having sex in 4 dimensional spacetime. Quik someone call a physicist.

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

Yessssssssssssssssss, i legitimately did a fistpump, this is exactly what i was hoping for. I'm SO excited for all the wacky polyam shenanigans that will be ensuing from now on

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

LETS GOOOOOOOOO SELFCEST THREESOME!

20220125_003513
joined Jan 30, 2013

EHHH??? EHHHHHHHHH????!!!??

89922099_p0_3_32
joined Nov 15, 2017

Well, if there's no way for her to go back to her own time, then why tf not?

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

Yay! Best route.

Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

LOL. I admittedly was not anticipating she would threeway this...

joined May 29, 2021

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

While this was the most obvious outcome considering the tone of the series, I'm still pissed honestly. Don't have anything against poly but I really wanted old MC to get with her. Feels kinda cheap since for me but oh well.

You mean she's not?

I guess I’m kinda salty since young MC got to play on easy mode while older MC was the one to actually change the timeline. Also it’s pulling back a bit on this idea that they are separate entities and are now again one and the same. It’s not really a bad situation but not the one I wanted to see since it just feels like it didn’t have the guts to commit (but then again I’m asking for something that clearly was never the intended idea of the author)

Hey now,it's not past MC fault at all. She didn't ask anything. It's just future MC barging in who change her attitude and behavior. I mean, they're still the same person in the end as it was originally future MC timeline so it's normal that a lot of things are the same. Again all the changes who happen to the timeline is her doing, it's not like past MC can do anything about that, she didn't even know it was her future self.

joined Jan 14, 2020

HAHA YES!

I'd say it's functionally a threesome, especially from Seto's POV; she's used to regarding the other two as separate people. And they are separate people, even if they share 15 years of memories; they're not sharing current experiences or thoughts. It could also be selfcest, at least if they start playing with each other and not just her.

7c3371fc-1218-42e3-9009-8520d7f626fa
joined Sep 15, 2020

Is this the ending or is it still ongoing, bc I’m curious how this plays out lol

Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

I don't have a goddamn clue what just happened, but YES. YES! GO FOR IT, SETO-CHAAAAAAAN!!!

Denny%202
joined Aug 21, 2021

I'm okay with this hope it's not ending when it's getting interesting

Link%20square
joined Feb 15, 2015

Huh. Was not expecting that. I still approve.

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

I wasn't expecting that, but I was expecting not to expect something so it doesn't count.

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

Selfcest threesome

UUOOOOOOOHHHH!

Ngl, I started shipping older and younger Nanasawa a lil bit several chapters ago. The idea of someone who knows all your fantasies and cares about you and can like, physically give you all kinds of self-love is… pretty nice actually. Ngl if an older me showed up I’d be like, “mommy? Sorry. Mommy? Sorry. Mommy?”

…Ahem. Anyway, I truly didn’t see this coming, but I’m hype for it. So many possibilities.

joined Aug 2, 2018

Knew it. :p be nice if future seto time slips now.

120x120px-ls-38203a65_avatar65018_8
joined Oct 27, 2011

Now this make me want to have a threesome with me 10 years ago and with whatever invisible lover i may had that time too!!!

Adashima
joined Sep 3, 2018

You mean she's not?

Hey now,it's not past MC fault at all. She didn't ask anything. It's just future MC barging in who change her attitude and behavior. I mean, they're still the same person in the end as it was originally future MC timeline so it's normal that a lot of things are the same. Again all the changes who happen to the timeline is her doing, it's not like past MC can do anything about that, she didn't even know it was her future self.

Oh definitely, I'm not blaming young MC at all. Just like I said before, I wanted to see the series go on with older MC as the only partner for Seto since I just don't feel attached to the young one I guess (Also the idea of cucking your past self is interesting on its own), but this outcome is definitely the more logical to come from the series, and honestly also the most positive one, if everyone's happy I can roll with it.

Heart-Of-The-Earth
Nanofate%20feelz
joined Nov 6, 2013

Is it polyamory if it's technically the same person?

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

It ain't a threesome if they're the same person

No no, my dear, they are not all the same person. Only two of them are the same person, the third one is a completely different person.

If they were all the same person this wouldn't be "My Younger Senpai" by Hinohara Fuki; this would be "All You Zombies" by Robert A. Heinlein.

To reply you must either login or sign up.