I wouldn't worry about Kiara nails she's more of a power bottom anyways

last edited at Feb 25, 2022 11:41PM

Denny Wiseau
Denny%202
joined Aug 21, 2021

I'm okay with this hope it's not ending when it's getting interesting

Denny%202
joined Aug 21, 2021

Just got the new chapter. Not going to spoil it. All I can say was "OMG". Fuuko is a psycho. It seems that she record and took pictures as pften as possible concernng Yuni. She is beyond a stalker/ More like Fatal Attraction without the klling...Anyay, the end of this chapter .. makes my jaw drops.

So NTR plot can't wait to read it

Denny Wiseau
Denny%202
joined Aug 21, 2021

Good thing most people don't come here until the chapter translated

Denny Wiseau
Saki discussion 26 Nov 20:25
Denny%202
joined Aug 21, 2021

Before it was random character's getting bigger boobs and now it's everyone going commando never change Kobayashi sensei

Denny Wiseau
Denny%202
joined Aug 21, 2021

people often don't know this, but if someone enters a room after you've just masturbated in it, they'll know what you've done almost immediately.

I can say for sure that’s absolutely not true.

Um, . . or so I’m told.

It called giving deniability, the give away is always trying to pretend you didn't do it but the initial panic always a dead give away

last edited at Nov 18, 2021 11:25PM

Denny%202
joined Aug 21, 2021

Man I really wish there where the main characters/main couple

Denny Wiseau
Denny%202
joined Aug 21, 2021

MILF form is best form

Denny Wiseau
Denny%202
joined Aug 21, 2021

I still got faith in the main MC although her and her younger self are sleeping on this other senpai's

Denny Wiseau
Denny%202
joined Aug 21, 2021

Currently, this is my favorite series to read. The fine balance of fan service and plot is perfect.

Sorry “Virgin’s Empire”.

And what happened to Mira?

Those series had there time to shine and now it's My Younger Senpai time

Denny Wiseau
Denny%202
joined Aug 21, 2021

I don't know if I'm the only one who thinks this, but in my opinion it's pretty obvious that Kaimori likes Nanasawa. I mean, I see a fuckton of hints. Like the author is screaming it with a megaphone.

Completing my rereading of the more recent chapters, I see what you mean. Kaimori as a character is 100% defined by her interaction with Nanasawa, there's nothing else; everything she thinks, says or does revolves around Nanasawa. Even in Sasaki's memories, when she recalls about her, what comes to her mind is a scene of Kaimori rubbing her face on Nanasawa's cheek to show her affection. They wouldn't hammer it so much if it wasn't supposed to be a plot point of some relevance.

Predicted this back in August 24 2021 forum pg24 and I wouldn't mind seeing some spicy scenes of Kaimori and past Nana, Kaimori beauty heck I wouldn't oppose seeing a foursome with all the girls

last edited at Nov 4, 2021 12:02AM

Denny Wiseau
Image Comments 27 Oct 00:56
Denny%202
joined Aug 21, 2021
9094830_p0

I don't know what's more surprising this paring or that there's people that remember this series

Denny Wiseau
Denny%202
joined Aug 21, 2021

Didn't know she had blue hair, can't wait for this arc to end, Hima good to a fault and really needs to know when to mind her own business and Shiho is a tsundere a character trop I never liked but her version comes off as a real life tsundere which is even worse

Denny%202
joined Aug 21, 2021

Geez, every time there's an SPB (Strategically Placed Boy) introduced in the story they think the girl will instantly act like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-wWTQ70NKE

I personally blame harems and that one girl in a shonen who suppose to be the main female mc despite getting overshadowed by a cooler female character later on and anime in general, but yeah this manga is way too yuri the dud just smells like a misdirect now if it was a long drama yuri series then I be afraid

Denny Wiseau
Denny%202
joined Aug 21, 2021

I love this manga

Denny Wiseau
Image Comments 21 Sep 23:07
Denny%202
joined Aug 21, 2021
E4hmlegxibavz8p-orig

This is cute paring, although I was secretly hoping for some yuri in Yashahime

Denny Wiseau
Denny%202
joined Aug 21, 2021

How often does the author post cause this is pretty fast, not that I'm complaining just surprise they upload very quickly

Denny Wiseau
Denny%202
joined Aug 21, 2021

It's yuri it's also on chapter 8 right now

Denny%202
joined Aug 21, 2021

......Are there really people out there THAT OPEN about being pedophiles???

Hollywood producers and some actors and music producer heck Netflix release Cuties and bragged about it they even out right said they had who know how many 10/11 year old real girls auditioning by twerking, but this is manga and she doesn't look like a child and it's not real so I don't have a problem with the manga

Denny Wiseau
Denny%202
joined Aug 21, 2021

Oh boy there changing her image to give her more confidence it's only a matter of time before she decides to dye her hair and realize she looks like a certain pervert

Denny Wiseau
Image Comments 01 Sep 00:10
Denny%202
joined Aug 21, 2021
92261394_p0

NTR used to be a lover being taken away but now it just cheating

Denny%202
joined Aug 21, 2021

Yeah I don't think the middle school crush is the stalker chick since she obviously doesn't mind showing affection to another girl in public heck she was formal with the main character since the first chapter and didn't care people found her weird, I don't think she gonna blackmail her but I think the main character is going to get paranode to a breaking point, looking forward to next chapter

Denny Wiseau
Denny%202
joined Aug 21, 2021

They be talking about time travel, but what if it's more than that? What if it's actually an alternate universe?

What if MC went into a coma after hitting her head in ch1 and this is all in her head?

What if she wakes up from her coma, only to disover that the time line really changed and she is now living with sempi as a couple.

Honestly that's a way better ending then it was all a dream and nothing really mattered or changed

Denny Wiseau
Denny%202
joined Aug 21, 2021

I also predict that her younger self is gonna end up with the other senpai

Wouldn't that mean her future self ends up with her?

Or it's a weird alternative time line/universe, were both version of herself exist, it's a prediction though so it might not happen

Denny Wiseau
Denny%202
joined Aug 21, 2021

I also predict that her younger self is gonna end up with the other senpai