Forum › Posts by sirflimflam

Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

God, this series is just nourishment for my weary soul. I want every single one of these characters to be happy.

Is it too much to wish for a twist where Ayame is actually her little sister??? They were presumably separated when the little sister was very young. I know she isn't, but dammit I'm holding out slim hope that they pull a fast one us to give us just one more angle of happiness.

sirflimflam
Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

The relationship chart reminds me that the titular characters have not appeared in this story since chapter 5...

Can someone remind me why this is titled Tae and Jimiko?!

They didn't even get character profiles, but footnotes on the bottom...

last edited at Nov 11, 2022 4:06PM

Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

I love how ridiculous this series is but at the same time how it isn't all silly.

sirflimflam
Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

I'm visibly confused by her lack of memory...having a threesome with the future and present form of your girlfriend isn't something you just forget, and yet there were no signs she was pretending she doesn't remember... Seems like a rather glaring omission.

Rather, what, did she end up in a third timeline? So all her individual effort to push Senpai on was actually for nothing and a nameless version of herself got together with Senpai? It's such a weird and frankly disappointing choice to end the series on... If they were going with a weird ending, might as well had her leap back into the future where she has another version of herself older and they continue their threeway. lmao

sirflimflam
Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

LOL. I admittedly was not anticipating she would threeway this...

sirflimflam
Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

I'm 90% sure she's gonna use her newfound forward nature to hook up with divorcee Seto if she even ends back up in her own time. If she ends up in a new future well, then she's hooked up with Senpai anyway. That's why I don't see this working out in the current frame of time. They've build up her younger self too much to just kinda "lol nevermind" her. She finally spoke her mind, even if she tried to play it down a bit, and Seto knew exactly what she meant.

Honestly, it wouldn't put it past me if Seto becomes aware of her dual identity.

Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

Not gonna lie, I feel a bit sorry for the new ghost. She was definitely a hair scarier, but the way she just kinda accepted being kicked out by Reiko with that almost confused demeanor immediately humanized her for me.

Reiko herself is the defining example that a ghost isn't necessarily a bad thing to be feared.

last edited at Nov 29, 2021 1:46AM

Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

I've been operating under the assumption so far that Baiser has more to her than her sadistic nature letting her go a bit wild. She loves magical girls and it stands to reason she doesn't really want them to lose, so I've always had it in my head that she's operating on some higher level of understanding of the things going on around her and realizes more than what our dumb black mascot thinks. I hope I'm on the right track about that, and there's not going to be a legitimate situation where she's 100% being used for her peculiar nature.

Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

It's only a matter of time now...

Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

Reiko is truly a treasure.

Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

Reiko is truly a treasure.

sirflimflam
Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

Does anyone actually want her to get together with Sasaki? I just can't see this going any other way than young Nanasawa being the ultimate victor as a sort of "at least I created a better future" ending where Sasaki wakes up in a new timeline.

That is, unless they pull some "lol just kidding found a bf" ending. I will never forgive them if they do that.

last edited at Nov 17, 2021 5:13AM

Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

Just do it already! You already own the robot whether your fingerprints are in there or not. You ain't slinking by the law if you get caught. Jebus.

Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

Lol, poor mama.

sirflimflam
Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

She gonna blow this.

sirflimflam
Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

Her t-shirt reads "Tribadism!" Lol

It's literally the first thing I noticed when I got the chapter! Crazy how obvious this is...!

She had a "Scissoring" shirt a few chapters ago.

sirflimflam
Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

Ahhh, little girl writing to heaven. I know that feel.

sirflimflam
Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

I would sell my kidney for the author to make a 1-2 volume story featuring just one of these maids and their relationship in depth, with just a hint of drama and a lot of fluffiness. Something akin to their Cat Maid and Mistress series that tends to focus primarily on one couple, but with more than a 1-4 pages per chapter.

If that happened, I would declare my life complete.

sirflimflam
Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

Lol they're not trying to make us feel sorry for konomi are they? Cause..lol

Little sister couple is great though.

Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

I really love the 4d chess we seem to be in the middle of right now. It's really clear at this point what Utena is doing. I'm curious about the rationale though.

sirflimflam
Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

A horned owl girl. I can dig it

Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

You know, I had not even remotely considered that Yuuna would also love her sister, which is a strange miss for me since I'm always on the prowl for those juicy deets. I mean from the onset she seemed very normal and able to find relationships on her own. But it's kind of hard to argue with that middle of the night shot of her just standing there looking at her phone all dramatic. Now all her normalcy seems like a cover. Instead of hiding her feelings and trying to get away like Sena, she was probably on the proactive side, actively seeking other people to muddle her feelings for her sister, and is getting all emo when someone finally aims for the sister.

last edited at Oct 8, 2021 1:13PM

sirflimflam
Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

It's been a long time since I read the earlier chapters so I don't remember the exact tone, but that reaction was a lot worse than I was expecting. It's not like she was beating her next to death or anything. Ruri flinching upon seeing her was...a stronger reaction than I was expecting.

Ruri must be the most gentle and fragile of snowflakes to be so unendingly tortured by what our girl did 5 years prior. I worry for her future. If she's still so afraid of what Shizuku did, I don't have high hopes she'll be able to cope in an adult workforce. Seri probably is not helping. She looks like one of those protector types that don't allow the protected to actually grow up. Notice how every emotion at first comes from her mouth, and not Ruri, until Kaori literally rips her away from Ruri for a moment to give them time to actually talk. I understand how she feels but she needs to help Ruri actually...get better. Not just coddle her. Jesus.

And this is where we learn Kaori has dead girl disease, no doubt. Something I've been dreading the proper reveal of for a while now. Ever since her first cough, I knew something was up...

last edited at Oct 8, 2021 12:55PM

sirflimflam
Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

Wow so where did all the spunk go in the end, girl? You diverted her whole life and then you ran from what you did.

Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

...microwaved scrambled eggs...