Yup I hated this. Thanks as always for your work Kirin~

Epsilon04
Adashima
joined Sep 3, 2018

<3

Epsilon04
Adashima
joined Sep 3, 2018

Having followed the pre-serial, I'm honestly sad it ended up this way but oh well, can't win 'em all I guess~

Thanks for all your hard work Daphie, haven't been commenting much but your work is always highly appreciated <3

Epsilon04
Adashima
joined Sep 3, 2018

Heey thanks for the new series Daphie~ looks like it can go to hell in many ways so hype to see where it’s going.

Also can’t help but to feel like you got mildly peer pressured into doing yuri since you’ve become the regular het poster in dynasty lmao, hopefully that’s not the case though and that is just a bad joke. In any case thanks again as always!

Epsilon04
Adashima
joined Sep 3, 2018

Can someone explain to me her thought process behind killing herself? Like you've just gained freedom,,, and you kill yourself? Does it imply that the only thing keeping her bound to living was other people?

She didn't have a reason to live nor any shackle that made her feel obligated to keep on living.

Best part is that it's easy to infere that she had been suicidal since forever but never acted on it since she felt tied to the people important to her.

That all said, I spent a good couple hours suffering with a friend on this already so I'll retire from this for now.

Epsilon04
Adashima
joined Sep 3, 2018

Couple more chapters out on MD, and they're real doozies.
I'm starting to question if bodies really explode into pieces when hit by trains

Well since you asked, yeah it can definitely happen but there are a lot of factors involved. That said, train drivers have an inconspicuously hellish job.

Epsilon04
Adashima
joined Sep 3, 2018
Thduy3m3t2plnehusevpvfnhdeoybm9ybvjwc0ztzjvsrtdqy1b5r1znzz0

Yay finally we get these two here

Epsilon04
Adashima
joined Sep 3, 2018
98551862_p0%20(1)

Just want to rant a bit on how this event in CN has sparked this ship and people are sleeping on true Specter x Skadi smh

Epsilon04
Adashima
joined Sep 3, 2018

Heey thanks as always for the new series Daphie! Looks super fun, really looking forward for me~

(also doing sfx is hell, I'm all in for leaving them as is. Definitely not that I don't want to bother with them myself)

Epsilon04
Adashima
joined Sep 3, 2018

On Mangadex maybe. Goon Squad did the first chapter there.

Speaking of Mangadex, has knight heron ever explained why they stopped uploading their stuff there?

Group is waiting for comments to be back on MD before uploading there again.

Adashima
joined Sep 3, 2018

I kind of want to make a statement on how everything was always Rin's fault and she was the shittier character of the two, but with that ending I feel it would be a disservice to start with that (again whoops).

Was a fun ride though even if it aggravated me to no end for a long time and I never got to like Rin. Thanks a lot for your work on the series team <3

last edited at Apr 14, 2022 7:24PM

Epsilon04
Adashima
joined Sep 3, 2018

I'm not crying yall are crying

Thanks as always for the update <3

Epsilon04
Adashima
joined Sep 3, 2018

Make it thrice then, thanks as always <3

Never in a million years did I expect to get hit with a cliffhanger of this level in this series, can't wait for more~

Epsilon04
Adashima
joined Sep 3, 2018

Lovely chapter, loved Matsuri's reaction. Beats the hell out of tired romance cliches with her getting jealous and shit. Honestly knowing that this already ended, I'm really hoping it stays as far away from actual romance and we get something like 2beya instead.

Thank as always for the updates, been loving your daily releases along Lillies, Voice, Wear Wind <3

Epsilon04
Adashima
joined Sep 3, 2018

Thanks for the updates Daphie, looking forward to vol2 and the wacky expressions this artist draws <3

Epsilon04
Adashima
joined Sep 3, 2018

Mildly disappointed it wasn't an April Fool's release since this year has had incredible entries, but it's still Himawari-san so who cares. Thanks for the update~

Epsilon04
Adashima
joined Sep 3, 2018

Honestly I still can't get over the fact that we are getting regular updates again. Just brightens my day every time I see this pop up, so thanks for your work team.

Epsilon04
Adashima
joined Sep 3, 2018

Just wato to gush about how wholesome this chapter was, both Himawari-san and Matsuri are adorable and Gouma-den picking this up gives me life, thanks as always <3

Adashima
joined Sep 3, 2018

Solid payoff, even if I think that it was already too late for Rin to try and fix things up but oh well we all love a happy ending.

Also, maybe it's just me but instead of going for a damn deep kiss a hug would have been better in this scenario but I guess this girls need to do anything with the drama pulled up a thousand.

Thanks to the team working on this as always <3

Adashima
joined Sep 3, 2018

Holy shit, big thanks to the entire team but Mia really went above and beyond with this chapter, everything looked incredible.

Epsilon04
Adashima
joined Sep 3, 2018

Heey it's actually back. Thanks for the update Daphie <3

Adashima
joined Sep 3, 2018

Knowing Muku-sensei's pixiv account, I'm legitimately surprised I was able to enjoy reading this. I definitely don't mind that it was mindless fluff since it's usually what I like reading unless it's the other side of the spectrum where it's completely messed up like KitaKawa or something like that.

My thanks to the team for working on this, was a cute read <3

Adashima
joined Sep 3, 2018

Rip can't believe it's the end, totally wanted more but it ended being just as cute as I wanted. Thanks for the trip Daphie, looking forward for you next project if you take another one <3

Adashima
joined Sep 3, 2018

DAMMIT YORI! ENOUGH ABOUT THE WHOLE I WANT THE FIRST KISS TO BE SPECIAL THING, THE MOOD WAS RIGHT! THE MOOD WAS DEFINITELY RIGHT!

Not really in a great mood today so I can't even try to antagonize this series in an over-the-top manner for shits and giggles since this just became completely bland and boring, but should still mention that the mood was pretty much not alright. With Yori having the doubts that she has and the obvious lack of communicative skills, getting a first kiss in that way could very easily lead to a relationship formed only around physical intimacy and absolutely no mutual trust in each other. And while it would be honestly kind of awesome to see a series depict the kind of drama that I lived first-hand years ago, I've been hating this second half way too much to even expect for this to delve into that kind of problem with any sort of sensibility.

But I'm rambling, this series is trash regardless and physical intimacy without a proper functional relationship should be avoided imo, unless you just want the physical aspect of it, in which case it would be very much okay I guess.

Thanks to the team though, as much as I hate this it's fun to have a periodic rage-induced aneurysm and their work is always great.