Forum › Posts by axelhander

axelhander
Link%20square
joined Feb 15, 2015

Excellent, we've entered the Relationship Saga, which will no doubt be followed by the Namek Saga.

axelhander
Link%20square
joined Feb 15, 2015

Huh. Was not expecting that. I still approve.

axelhander
Link%20square
joined Feb 15, 2015

Hmm~ stacked yuffie~

OMG SHE IS STACKED YUFFIE

axelhander
Link%20square
joined Feb 15, 2015

My takeaway: Mai has a heart (despite everything lol), and seeing the object of her affection in flux is making Mai realize this is wrong. I suspect the truth is going to come out soon.

Link%20square
joined Feb 15, 2015

noooooooooooooooooooo

drama incoming

Link%20square
joined Feb 15, 2015

This art is amazing. People complaining about it got no idea what they're talking about.

last edited at Nov 5, 2021 12:45PM

axelhander
Link%20square
joined Feb 15, 2015

All clean!

axelhander
Link%20square
joined Feb 15, 2015

It's happening! I'm rooting for you Mai.

Link%20square
joined Feb 15, 2015

Real talk, yes a person can develop abnormally fast, yes even look like a grown-ass adult at age 10, yes boys and girls.

Also, yes the things happening in this manga would be very bad IRL.

That out of the way I adore this dumb little story and I cannot wait for more.

Link%20square
joined Feb 15, 2015

This ain't real. Enjoy it. Drink it all in.

axelhander
Link%20square
joined Feb 15, 2015

She is turning into Mai. The Tenchai Ichi Budokai is finally complete.

Link%20square
joined Feb 15, 2015

I laughed out loud at the first foot panel holy shit.

axelhander
Link%20square
joined Feb 15, 2015

lmao why are most of you guys here complaining about how much bad the story is when the whole point with this series is a set-up for this kind of stuff this pretty clear for the first few chapters, the story doesn't need to be meaningful to the point it will change your world view. This manga is basically fun on it's own it's like to-love ru but with girls.

People can't help but police fictional characters. It's the Anti's Guide Book for Living.

axelhander
Link%20square
joined Feb 15, 2015

Jeez they really ramped it up with this special didn't they lol.

I want this to go even further. Let's get all Regular Show with this smut.

axelhander
Link%20square
joined Feb 15, 2015

This story is freakin' lunacy and I am hopelessly, fully invested in it.

axelhander
Link%20square
joined Feb 15, 2015

Not going to insult people. Just gonna say if it ain't doin' it for you, don't keep reading. That's just torturing yourself. Indulge in healthier fictional couples. Lumity is pretty cute. Owl House rocks.

That out of the way, Mai's making a full-blown move now. Interesting to see what that gets her.

axelhander
Link%20square
joined Feb 15, 2015

I'm enjoying this comic, especially since I'm capable of understanding that it's a work of fiction and isn't advocating acting like its characters IRL. A bunch of people here should either learn to do the same or read something else.

axelhander
Link%20square
joined Feb 15, 2015

This is like my favorite short manga. There's a lot to interpret here in just a few panels and words. To me, Yuma always liked Sakuma, but also disliked how Sakuma always managed to both get Yuma to do whatever Sakuma wanted AND never showed a romantic interest, which Yuma clearly had.

"You make me so mad" conveys so much. What a perfect little bit of monologue.