Forum › Posts by Nene

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Pakee how dare you!

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Houzuki-sama reminds me of Saint-Juste-sama from Oniisama e.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Okay so the chapters in the novel and the comic don't completely align (Ch 15 in the novel is when the cockroach is first brought up iirc). But they kiss on chapter forty eight and its gay as shit cause (bout to spoil how they kiss)

The translation would be:
"Y-Yvonne-?" Elsa was flustered. This was the first time Yvonne took initiative outside her dreams, so it all felt a bit unreal.

“Don’t say anything.” Yvonne hooked her arms around Elsa’s neck. For once, Yvonne wasn’t shying away. She looked straight at Elsa. “I’m also…quite timid.”

Elsa could tell what she said was true. In the dimly lit interior, even underneath Yvonne's golden hair, Elsa saw that her ears were glowing red.

Although still the tsundere and awkward lady, Yvonne was different today

“You want to…?” Yvonne asked softly. The distance between them became smaller with a pull of her wrist. “If you want it…then kindly stop talking.” Elsa knew Yvonne wished to sound tough, but the words still sounded gentle to her.

Is this truly not a dream? Can a happiness like this really be within reach for Elsa? Yvonne was so beautiful. Elsa wanted to pinch her cheeks to make sure she wasn’t dreaming. Only when Yvonne’s hand slid from her neck to cup her face did it hit Elsa this was all real. Holding back the agitation in her chest, Elsa held her breath and was ready to greet the awkward and gentle gift awaiting her.

The distance between their lips shortened, until finally, they touched.

Translation over. And then they made out for a while until they couldn’t breath and Yvonne went, “....One more time?” And then I deceased. A little translation note is that when Yvonne goes “If you want to…then kindly stop talking.” She actually says “想要的话,就乖乖的闭上嘴吧。” Which literally translates into “If you want it, then obediently stop talking.” Obediently here has a connotation of being used to praise kids for being well behaved and listening to their elders. It sounds a lot less hardcore dom in chinese than it does in English. In Chinese, it’s just a hint of super soft power dynamics and Yvonne being the commanding noble lady she is, which I thought was nice but couldn’t be directly implied in English without it sounding super bad.

Also yes the literal word tsundere was used in this. The writing ain't exactly classical literature but it's still cute as shit.

You must be something from Heaven. Thanks!!!

Nene
Priceless discussion 23 Jan 17:52
Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

This isn't a combo of tags you see everyday. I really like the art, looks so very fluffy.

I thought the same thing, haha. Reading the tags, when I reached Wholesome I was like "Wtf???"

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Nao-san... kuuki yomenai da. Like, seriously.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

McDonalds?

Surely they mean WcDonalds?

Home of the wacky meal.

The other translator (who released 3-4 chapters then stopped) had it as McDick.

Not sure if it was a joke or what.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

pages for Volume 5 Extras are a repeat, and pgs are missing.

If you download the zip file and open it with 7-zip, you'll find the correct pages for volume 5 (the complete batch: 15 pages, all accounted for).

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

So some plot is coming uh? Let me guess... about putting her fingers in so she can be officially her owner... someone else gonna do it and Nadeshiko is not gonna obey Akane's order.

Ah, classic shit. It's pretty much what happens in Yuu Watase's Zettai Kareshi (Absolute Boyfriend).
Actually, pretty much everything in this manga so far is what happens in Zettai Kareshi, from Riiko/Akane accidentally ordering a sex robot to having to pay a truckload of money to refusing to complete the registration procedure -- in Riiko's case, a kiss; in Akane's case, fingers in the vag.
Of course, in ZK, some slutty girl eventually kissed Naito and stole him from Riiko, leading to a story arc where Naito needs to override its programming with the power of love and then return to Riiko to confess his true feelings for her. It would be hilarious if the same thing were to happen with Nadeshiko in this manga.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

^
These days, is there really a manga fan that doesn't get the difference between ore, boku and atashi?

Nene
Image Comments 16 Jan 18:00
Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018
Chu

Some times happy faces, some times annoyed faces... I wonder if the author is trying to tell us something about their favorite ships?

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

RACISM AGAINST ARTIFICIAL PEOPLE! BAD!!

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Mh? Hm? Back in time again ... ?

I'm confused as well.
We know Youzi ships her mom x auntie Ren when she is 14 years old... but in this chapter she's 6 years old -- and already shipping them?

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Thirty-six posts in a few hours oh yeah!
I knew the Lolicon + Lots of sex + NSFW combo could do it.

I wonder is this is the first pwp by Itou Hachi?

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Yes, I did struggle a lot with the handwriting font choices. Originally I had something much uglier with hand-adjusted letter sizes, etc, but some people thought it was really painful to read - and like Chikaon said, only needed to be childish & cute, not ugly, so this was the compromise.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Kageko... be honest: you're trying very hard to get savagely attacked and ravished, aren't you?

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Ikemen Sugidesu Shiki-senpai, the series this is a continuation of, may be found on MangaDex.

And adorable as all get-out it is.

It would be nice if it was uploaded here too.
... Then again when I see Hina explain that she fell for Shiki because "SHE'S JUST LIKE A HANDSOME MAN WITH BOOBS!" I can easily picture it as the opening of a gargantuan-sized can of worms. The forum's yuri moral police doesn't take kindly to such equivocal remarks.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

this was my favorite part of this chapter

Chairman Mao's little red book says: the Yuri Party is the core of the Tangerine Revolution, and reactionary forces are just paper tigers!

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

This is a dynasty forum thread in manga form.

I'd say. There's even a tl;dr thrown in for good measure.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

neat little oneshot, love the coffin panel it looks so good I suspect this entire thing was made just for that one panel

You prolly are right.
I mean, that panel aside, this story is just a tiny little bit of nothingness.

Nene
Image Comments 07 Jan 17:55
Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018
95276443_p0

Mrr-owrr mew meow rawr!

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Sniffle... it feels like it was yesterday when I opened this thread by posting the first comment... and now my babies Chiaki and Hana have finally kissed!

It took only 52 chapters. Well worth the wait.

Nene
Yuru Yuri discussion 01 Jan 15:07
Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

I wonder how many of you were imagining a speech like this one? :P

last edited at Jan 1, 2022 3:13PM

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

It ain't a threesome if they're the same person

No no, my dear, they are not all the same person. Only two of them are the same person, the third one is a completely different person.

If they were all the same person this wouldn't be "My Younger Senpai" by Hinohara Fuki; this would be "All You Zombies" by Robert A. Heinlein.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

It seem that the path to a much more peaceful life is finally about to settle in.

Remember, kiddos, pursue the path of decent happiness and decent pay, never the path of large pay with tiny happiness.

In America the path usually is tiny pay, large workload and tiny happiness.
Demo ii no? Honto ni sore de...

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

please could you tell me where you read the raw or send me the link?

Mori Rose, who is a wonderful person, a fantastic friend and a superlatively marvelous human being, provided us with the raws up to chapter 33.

This is Mori Rose's link:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1RyRphzqOFUtan3baDOrLS9PkFMqslmLR?usp=sharing