Forum › Posts by Nene

Nene
Liberty discussion 30 Nov 15:19
Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Poor Liz, nobody seems to sympathize with her predicament.

Flawed characters just get no love around here.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Esa oneesama me hace acordar a la definición que un traductor de mangas dio para el concepto de onee-chan, o -san, o -sama:

"Esas morras mayores que uno que hacen ara ara y ese pedo."

Esta historia que posteaste, de lolicon no tiene nada; es obvio que son dos middle schoolers.

last edited at Nov 28, 2020 4:11PM

Nene
Yuru Oyako discussion 28 Nov 12:13
Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

I love how elegantly the problem was solved.

Indeed, the whole issue of marriage between parent and child is a problem only if you think about it in Westerner terms (going to a church, asking for divine blessings, all that stuff). If you think about it in Japanese terms, marriage is not different from adoption: someone who wasn't in your family register goes to the city hall with you and enters your family register — and from that day on, you're family. Thus there's no need for a family member (a child, a sibling) to marry you: you're already like that since the day you were born. Brilliant!

Wait, I feel sure there was also something about “get married and have sex,” wasn’t there?

I’m sure I heard about that somewhere . . .

Lol, I'm more or less sure that the guy in the city hall doesn't tell the newlyweds anything like "And from now on you're officially allowed to have SEX!"

That's more of a priest-ish thing.

last edited at Nov 28, 2020 4:12PM

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

No yuri tag...

Nene
Yuru Oyako discussion 27 Nov 17:27
Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Sayaka brought it upon herself. She has no right to complain.

I'm picturing now a scene where Yuuki gets in bed with Sayaka and asks for (married) sex. Then the dialogue would go:
"Yuuki, do you even know what exactly sex is?"
"Not at all!"
"Figured as much. (sigh) The word has many definitions, but to make it simple, you gotta do it like this... and this... and this..."

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Chapter 3 is already out in Spanish. This time, it's a bit different. It's not about Asumi who hires another lesbian sex worker; it's about Asumi who is penniless after spending all her money in Pay-For-Gay chicks (she's so broke she can't even buy herself lunch) and must find a job. And she eventually finds a job... in another branch of the lesbian entertainment business, lmao.

If you wanna take a look, more info here.

Nene
Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Dunno if you know, but the author of this wonderful series has just won the first prize in the "Eikyuu Shoujo Shinkou" contest for yuri graphic novels, with her manga "Sore wa Shoujo no Zettai Jouken" (which more or less means "This Is The Eternal Girl Creed").

Amusingly enough, the subject is also photography. More exactly, photographers and their models falling for each other. Yeah, just like in Luminous=Blue. ^.~

It's been already translated to Spanish. If you're interested, there's more info here.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Entre esta serie y "I Wouldn't Mind Being Loved" de Amano Shuninta estamos de parabienes los que nos interesa el tema de los burdeles lesbianos. (⁰͡ ͜ʖ⁰͡ )b

Y que lo digas! Bien por descubrir esto, que yo ni me había dado cuenta.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Hm, so this is the premise, huh? I see, I see.
Ok, I'm sold. I'm totally sold. I'm 200% sold. You don't get more sold than this. In fact, shut up and take my money!

It's been some time since I last read a first chapter with so much entertaining potential. Im expecting great things. Yup.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

These kindergarten-version snippets are so fluffy and adorable! Especially Aya-chan, she's such a good and serious child! (You can tell she won't change all that much after growing up!)

The scenes of Flowerchild Ueda coming up with the storyline in "novel" form (and then coughing blood at the idea of having to draw such smut) made me laugh a lot, haha.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Found myself complaining that there is no "perfect manga" out there.

Situation Remedied

So happy to see people keep reading and enjoying one of my favoritest manga ever.

Nene
Image Comments 22 Nov 20:35
Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018
Bqo3ctq

Never mind the hair, look at that dress! Any shorter and it would've been a shirt.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Why did the tag is still not put ? It's not like it's some kind of spoiler of anything, Youko has been lowkey cheating since start.

Because the people in charge of the tagging don't agree with your pet peeve.

Nene
Image Comments 22 Nov 13:15
Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018
79742954_p0

Emma can't get a clue, huh?

Nene
Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

I used to say "I'm going to the water-closet" but I've been told it's way too dated.

Water-closet is perfectly ok.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Les dejo una foto para que admiren! Es un hermoso paisaje de un río en Egipto:

https://i.imgur.com/83YYztd.jpg

Jajaja tardé un poquito en entender lo del rio, jaja, bien metida.

Hay un manga que se llama Venus Revere (o Venus Reveal), puede ser que hayan visto en MDex el primer cap en inglés. La traduccion al español está mucho mas adelantada, ya llevan cuatro:

https://lectortmo.com/library/manga/48617/venus-revere

Es una serie que se publica en Dengeki Daioh asi que es un poco distinta del estilo Yurihime al que estamos acostumbradas.

Excelente dato, es un manga que no creo haber leído, gracias!

Nene
Yuru Oyako discussion 18 Nov 00:15
Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

A lil something I requested from /u/'s drawthread. I'm ashamed of how proud I am of this joke.

Don't be ashamed. I laughed so much!

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

My face is stuck in a permanent smile after this morning's uploads. Damn you, Dynasty!

You too?

Nene
Yuru Oyako discussion 17 Nov 12:36
Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

It appears the Japanese have a good understanding of Oedipus complex.

The correct concept of Oedipus complex, too -- where both the boy and the girl experience intense love and want for their mother (none of that Electra shit).

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

"Right now... I have TWO animals in heat in my house!!"

Panic.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Me gustan todas las formas de español. Es más, me encanta leer variantes de dialecto o argot que no conozco.
Unos dicen "wey" y "pendejada" y "ya valió verga".
Otros dicen "monada" y "vosotros" y "chavala" y "tabarra".
Otros dicen "vos" y "mina" y "dale" y "coger" y "picante" y "mishiadura".
Me gustan todos.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

https://i.imgur.com/DDJQL32.jpg

It took me a moment to get it.

"Huh? An egg!? What has a picture of a hardboiled egg has to do with............... Oh."

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

There's a pocky kiss tag?

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Este manga es demasiado tierno y adorable para corazones humanos.
Pero si quieren leer nuevos capítulos, léanlos en español; porque la traducción está mucho más adelantada que en otros idiomas.

https://lectortmo.com/library/manhua/46131/she-is-still-cute-today

Ay que se viene un arco dramático... Cang Shu arrastra traumas del pasado y la dulce cachorrita blanca va a tener que curarla... >_<

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

You know how yuri fans always say that they hate when there are misunderstandings?

Well, that.