Forum › Posts by Nene

Nene
Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

"First things first, let's make sure this isn't a dream. Let's sleep till tomorrow and see what happens. If the problem doesn't fix itself, we'll try something different."

Kasumi: BASED.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

It’s quiet normal to me. If I’m in Kurumi’s situation I’ll also feel jealous or uneasy even if I know they’re just friend. Natural feeling for an unfamiliar face I guess

THIS.

I think some people misunderstand the reason for Kurumi's jealousy, she's not just jealous because Rio is there with them (although she does seem to regret inviting her to sit down) but because Rio evidently knows a side of Ruriko that she has little to no access to. Ruriko speaks informal with her even though she still calls her own wife "Kurumi-san", she has obviously discussed romance with Rio too, which Ruriko and Kurumi haven't (for obvious reasons, as Ruriko is 100% seriously into Kurumi), etc. So I'd say its less that Kurumi believes Rio is going to snatch away her wife, but rather that she's shocked how a seeming stranger can have so much more intimate knowledge of her wife than she does

AND THIS.

Nene
Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Also is this the first time these two kiss?

They were the first kissers:
6.7 - Michiru x Airi

Yeah.

They have been kissing on the mouth for eleven years now. No need for the readers to get their panties in a knot just because one more little kiss.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Dragon-san is a yuri danshi.

Did he say "tootoi" at Melissa's moment of dere?

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

I wonder if it's about to end or something.

I sure hope not.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

SHWEEPY SHNUGGLY I CAN'T

Today I came here to say exactly that.

Nene
Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

But... where's the deep passionate kiss?

They had so many chances...

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Isn't it likely that this is a parody of the various "villainess" yuri stories floating around?

I'd say a plot summary rather than a parody.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Every time a new story by Yatosaki Haru is released, I come to the forum to tell everyone that I love love love this author and that I adore her stuff.

I worry that I'm starting to get repetitive... >_<

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Just absolutely insane as always. Perfect! :D

I love this manga so much.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Your cute and adorable lesbian classmate puts the moves on you.
What do you do???

You run to the library and check out this book.

Zaniest thing is I totally can see it happening in a great many Western countries.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

This was ten times more embarrassing a read than the manhua.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018
_maiqo-1552800908211326981-img1

Yes. Boobies.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Yvonne's new plan for hitching Elsa with some random guy is in motion!

This time the plan is to take Elsa back to her old shelter home to meet a potential suitor.

As the first step of the plan, Yvonne makes Elsa fall in love with her all over again.

But Yvonne doesn't even realize the blunder. That's Yvonne for you. ¯⧵_(ツ)_/¯

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Since the beginning, people have been wondering if Youzi is just a good daughter who thinks her mom is gay and wants to support her because it's the right thing to do -- or if she is a baby lesbian herself.

It's still too early for decisive conclusions... but the evidence keeps piling up.

Nene
Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

I wish there were more stories like this one. Much, much more.

(I also want a continuation, of course... but since it's a oneshot I will settle for more oneshots in the same vein.)

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Nanatsu Fuji! SQUEEE!

Always happy to read another work by the author of "Kimi wa Shoujo" and "Let Me Hear You Moan, Kanade-san" (two of my favorite manga).

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

But... where are the hot bed scenes with Tongtong and Luxi having sex???

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Evie is a gay mess.

Also a neutron star.

She's a gay neutron star mess.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Makino: "Today I did the right thing and wasn't unfaithful to Maron!"

The universe: "Bad scumbag! Take your punishment."

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Nobody's talking about Motokura-san I see.
Think she could be Rinarina in guise?

Either that or she's the one who booked Maron right before Makino. A new Maron-addict in town.

I'm going to throw a crazy idea out from left field just for your contemplation: Motokura is the brothel's number one, really popular for her outstanding ero technique.

Time will tell if I'm right.

Nene
Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018
Tickle

Flowers doujin, how nice...

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Btw, Kosuzume, on the off chance you're reading this, congratulations.

I wonder if any mangaka actually know about or use this site. Or know about scanlation culture in general too.

If memory doesn't fail me, Taiyaki knows.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Okay here's a certified Lily Prediction:

New girl has the wrong idea and thinks that Tae needs to be saved from Mai.

And honestly, all this talk about time/coma/whatever shenanigans is kinda dumb. Like. I'm not gonna lie, it feels like y'all are grasping way too hard for outlandish explanations when the intention's pretty clearly "what if the adult looked like the child and vice versa! how wacky!"

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Hey...
Have you read the credits? Have you paid attention to the text in the top right corner?

Now I'm wondering which commenter in this forum is the addressee of that tirade, lol. Poor kiddo.