joined Aug 12, 2021

shits bouta go down

Violetpfp
joined Aug 12, 2021

Benika too head over heels to break up with her gf

Violetpfp
joined Aug 12, 2021

where's that one blue emoji that's mouth is open in shock

I think I liked the curtain one better, if I remember the name correctly. nice tho

Violetpfp
joined Aug 12, 2021

Ono.. the love triangle shows up!

Violetpfp
joined Aug 12, 2021

It's only one book.
A warning for those who don't like het in yuri. There will be more of it with Mayne Herwynn. And that self insert male cat. Ughh.

You speak of terible things! Hope not because the story ain’t that briliant and how will the het be introduced tho? Aren’t thous two together now? Don’t tell me it’s going the poly route with a stupid dick in between?!?!?!

No Poly. But there will be a really bad gag where the heroine is held captive and then she sleeps with two guards to escape, after that when the villainess is about to have sex with her later, there's semen dripping down.

oh hell nah that's so ass please don't tell me that's actually gonna happen

Violetpfp
joined Aug 12, 2021

Saw the moderate amounts of sex tag and thought they were gonna fuck

which was what I was hoping for but this is nice too

Pa Toi
Violetpfp
joined Aug 12, 2021

I swear you make a slightly negative comment (and I say slightly negative but I don't even think it is negative to complain about how short the chapter is) on this page and there goes some random person with their "oh why you spread hate, I get mad, mangakas are human beings too unf unf (ಠ⁠益⁠ಠ⁠)"

there's a whole flood of comments ignoring the content of the chapter just because the page count was short, going so far as to completely devalue the work and treat it like a pointless filler. If you act like nothing has value unless it's exactly what you wanted I'm gonna get mad

This chapter's just what happened before, what's happening, and what's gonna happen next. It's different than the rest of the chapters of course, and it doesn't really give us anything new. The complaints about the short chapter are light hearted, I don't know why you're getting so heated up because of it. After I finished reading the chapter I thought, " Ah that was a short chapter I really wanted to see something. " It's just natural to notice it and comment about it because it's just so obviously there. When people wait for a chapter for a while and it finally comes out they're going to be excited and then just a little let down when nothing really happened in the chapter. Again, it's lighthearted. There aren't really any comments about the chapter because there's really nothing to make a comment about.

Pa Toi
Cross Fire discussion 01 Jan 16:28
Violetpfp
joined Aug 12, 2021

this would honestly be pretty sick without that absolutely random sex scene that came out of no where

Violetpfp
joined Aug 12, 2021

i guess staying up for no apparent reason was a good choice after all

why have one when you can have all

Violetpfp
joined Aug 12, 2021

who's cutting onions?

Violetpfp
joined Aug 12, 2021

thought she found out that hinoka likes her through flashbacks but nope- she's denser than rock

Violetpfp
joined Aug 12, 2021

interesting..

Pa Toi
Violetpfp
joined Aug 12, 2021

Bless Nekomura~!

Violetpfp
joined Aug 12, 2021

supposedly invites office lady that she's fed up with to go bowling with her even thought she's fed up with her

i have a 50/50 feeling that she's gonna just say something along the lines of "mai-chan doesn't think that way about me" or she's gonna be an idiot and fall for it...

Violetpfp
joined Aug 12, 2021

Hopefully he doesn't mess up and accidentally tell her.. maybe. <_<'

Violetpfp
joined Aug 12, 2021

But... where are the hot bed scenes with Tongtong and Luxi having sex???

This right here. T_T

Violetpfp
joined Aug 12, 2021

Nice.

Violetpfp
joined Aug 12, 2021

Hopefully the misunderstanding clears up, I am not prepared for angst T_T
ty for the chapter <3

Pa Toi
Violetpfp
joined Aug 12, 2021
Efdyvroxgaavmqv-orig