Forum › Suito-to! discussion

1000x1000
joined Jan 21, 2018

I believe it might be an error on my side, but chapter three and four both seem to link to chapter four? Loved the new chapter, but now I really want udon.

joined Dec 18, 2018

I believe it might be an error on my side, but chapter three and four both seem to link to chapter four?

Nah, I got that too, so I think it's on dynasty's side.

joined Jan 11, 2019

"She's definitely got the wrong idea!"

No she's definitely got the right idea.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

She just got the right idea you mean.

Edit: ^damn... too late.

last edited at Jun 15, 2020 2:01PM

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

I grow up with Ibáñez too ^^ uno de los mejores autores de cómic de todos los tiempos, sin dudar.

Un recuerdo de mi tierna infancia:
Jugaba con otra niña (hija de unos vecinos) a correr, perseguirnos y tratar de atraparnos. Cuando era mi turno de ser la perseguidora, me ponía a correr tras de ella y, mientras lo hacía, gritaba la frase que tantísimas veces había leído en la escena final de tantas viejas historietas de Mortadelo y Filemón (que típicamente terminaban con una escena de persecución): "¡Te cogeré! ¡Te cogeré! ¡Y cuando te coja... ya verás!"
Me llevó tiempo entender por qué mis padres se escandalizaban tanto al escucharme gritar esas cosas a la hija del vecino. Claro, en ese entonces yo no sabía que "coger" era el término más corriente para decir "fornicar" en el dialecto local...

joined Nov 27, 2016

I’ve been looking up the food names from this and I just looked up bukkake usagi (o_o) and now I wish I hadn’t...

Img_20201116_114246_2-min_50-min%20(1)
joined Oct 14, 2014

I’ve been looking up the food names from this and I just looked up bukkake usagi (o_o) and now I wish I hadn’t...

for further reference udon at its most basic is either kake udon or bukkake udon and it refers to the thickness of the broth iirc, although I don't remember which is concentrated and which isn't

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

"Bukkake" ("splashing liquid on") is one of those words you need to put in a phrase in quotation marks in your Google searches or you'll definitely end up somewhere you did not intend to be.

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

...What did you see?

joined Jul 23, 2017

Damn why does japanese food looks so so so so so delicious ヽ(;へ;)ノ

joined Jul 23, 2017

...What did you see?

Lets just say "NSFW"

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

May I suggest dealing with her feelings by changing that label?

joined Feb 23, 2016

Uh oh ~

Hino-san
joined Sep 4, 2014

Reading this was just painful.

Because I am not in Japan and here the restaurants are still take out only and I'm 3 hours away from a good ramen place.

joined May 1, 2015

No, she got it right Momose senpai.

Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

That feeling when you love food but your cooking skills aren't all there

Reading this ironically after having nabeyaki udon, I know this was meant to be. I knew I wasn’t the only way that gets This excited about food ^__^

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

I have to say that all the food talk goes just right over my head and I kinda blank out during it

But, the yuri content though..

last edited at Jun 16, 2020 2:26AM

joined Jun 12, 2019

She has the right idea

joined Feb 18, 2015

Yeah... you "don't swing that way" and that underclassmen got the "wrong" idea, even though every time you leave Yuzu you blush and think about when you will be able to see her again and when your "friends", who you pretend to be similar to in order to uphold an image, talk about guys all the time it bores you to tears and you just don't see the appeal...

Nope... you don't swing that way. You already swung. You're just that way.

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

I fucking love udon, this chapter has me fangin for some o' DAT! and there is nothing of the sort in this country town in west Australia.... settles for Coles brand cupboard udon with home made tempura
deeply sighs
On the character development side of things, her being so ridiculously aware of the yuri just makes it happen more.... itadakimasu intensifies

Sarah of the Night
Kaijuislandfuruka2
joined May 12, 2020

at this moment..*at this moment* she has the wrong idea.

manga like this just makes me want real food. i need to stop.

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

I don't know if the rage for the spanish translation is still up but the last chapter was uploaded with the page number wrong so, that's it xD https://mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/viewer/2003417

Seems that is an error or the page or is was just fixed, but I saved it first xD https://twitter.com/FrancotiradoraC/status/1273418440875945984

last edited at Jun 17, 2020 9:03PM

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Chapter 13 in Spanish was just released the other day.

Y'all will be happy to know that, in this chapter, Momo finally admits that her feelings for Yuzu might be more than just friendship... however, she adds that she's not certain yet, and thus she hopes Yuzu will wait as long as it takes for her to make up her mind, and in the meanwhile things will remain non-romantic. Of course, Yuzu agrees.

Only 9 more chapters to reach this huge development point, people! XD And then, gosh only knows how many more chapters before something lesbian actually happens. XDD

But at least, while we wait, we'll get to vicariously enjoy lotsa yummy Japanese food. (⁰͡ ͜ʖ⁰͡ )

Jeanne Mathison
joined May 24, 2019

Chapter 13 in Spanish was just released the other day.

Y'all will be happy to know that, in this chapter, Momo finally admits that her feelings for Yuzu might be more than just friendship... however, she adds that she's not certain yet, and thus she hopes Yuzu will wait as long as it takes for her to make up her mind, and in the meanwhile things will remain non-romantic. Of course, Yuzu agrees.

Only 9 more chapters to reach this huge development point, people! XD And then, gosh only knows how many more chapters before something lesbian actually happens. XDD

But at least, while we wait, we'll get to vicariously enjoy lotsa yummy Japanese food. (⁰͡ ͜ʖ⁰͡ )

Stop! You tryin' to scare the readers away or what? lol

To reply you must either login or sign up.