Forum › Posts by zensunni

zensunni
Vocabulary discussion 22 Jan 16:57
joined Feb 18, 2015

Well... you asked for it, Rei-chan!

joined Feb 18, 2015

Okay... serious Homura vibes there at the end of chapter 4... So basically her magic has gone out of control already and the reason Rebecca is so small is because of the magic she used to go back in time to fix things? That's what I get from it at least...

joined Feb 18, 2015

Hey, Kara: I think you're forgetting something here... Like, the fact that Vivi needs your blood, or she will LITERALLY DIE! It's clear that you're totally NOT into guys and don't really want to go off and marry that guy so you can "keep the titans going", and even if the two of you have as many children as you can, you're just one couple, it's not going to revive an entire species. Meanwhile, Vivi is a girl that you fell in love with at first sight and who depends on you for her life. She is one of a kind, an outcast from her own world because of being different, and will waste away to nothing without you. So ask yourself: what is more important? The girl you love or the race of people who have only ever really valued you because of the fact that you are some sort of rarity that brings good crops, yet couldn't bring themselves to take the threat of an army that overwhelmingly outnumbered them and was well-armed seriously just because they were small people?

zensunni
Chocolate discussion 21 Jan 13:59
joined Feb 18, 2015

I just watched the whiskey filled chocolates episode of Hyouka the other day where Chitanda gets drunker and drunker as the episode goes on. This kind of reminds me of that, except there isn't a romantic ending in that one. Everybody else tries one of the chocolates, has a "Whoa! That's strong" reaction to them, and doesn't have any more. All through the episode, Chitanda is unwrapping and eating the chocolates and getting progressively drunker, until someone notes that she's eaten practically the whole box. She eventually makes some statement that is stereotypical of people who are wasted and then passes out on the table. When asked why she ate so many of them later, she says that she couldn't figure out whether she liked the taste of them or not so she kept eating them trying to figure it out. (Out of control curiosity is one of the main features of the character. Combine that with lowered inhibitions, and that's what you get I guess.)

zensunni
VAMPEERZ discussion 21 Jan 13:22
joined Feb 18, 2015

Those kissing frames look so good.
Did someone saw them form the other side of the fence

I didn't see anyone in any of the frames... especially not anyone with a saw... [Sorry... bad grammar joke...]

It's not every day that you get an ancient vampire to admit that she... well... has feelings that aren't hate?

zensunni
Suito-to! discussion 19 Jan 18:44
joined Feb 18, 2015

Well... Mom's officially met the owner of the toothbrush, but she doesn't know it...

zensunni
joined Feb 18, 2015

I think she'd take either first dream... or both...

zensunni
joined Feb 18, 2015

[43] Sorry about the long delay between chapters on this series, I do my best, but I have a lot of ongoing projects and this takes a very long time to edit. Enjoy.

Hey, it's been a year and a half, this past six months, or at least it seems like it, so we all get it!

joined Feb 18, 2015

Wow

Ungrateful bitch, how much?

What did you expect?

But her first reaction was that it wasn't THAT bad of a dream, because she definitely found the girl that saved her HOT AF. It's only natural that she would start backpedaling on the thirst once she realized just exactly what she "dreamt" about since she's not a fan of that type of show. I don't think you can call her ungrateful when Azusa successfully convinced her that it was all a dream and not reality.

last edited at Jan 13, 2021 1:00PM

zensunni
joined Feb 18, 2015

I don't think I expected that storyline to turn out that way... I guess I expected it to end in pain.

joined Feb 18, 2015

Moving on to the next phase in their relationship... from doujin artist and far too old otaku girlfriend to manga artist and far too old otaku girlfriend... It's a big step!

joined Feb 18, 2015

For a moment I thought Wanko was naked inside the box

Scratch that, it turns out she was and I wasn't just mis-seeing things, that must have been an awkward request to give to her coworkers

I was going to ask if I was seeing things or if Wanko was naked other than the cape and bows tied in strategic locations... at least covering her breasts... with her coworkers there to help her set up the surprise... That's asking a whole lot of your coworkers! I don't think I could ever even THINK of asking my coworkers to help me with something like that!

I'm also guessing that Elly's work meeting going long, probably because of the birthday celebration at the meeting, nice gesture that it was, taking up time that would have been dedicated to ... you know ... actual WORK ... lead to Wanko being naked and cold in the box for a bit longer than she anticipated and, thus, needing to go to the bathroom IMMEDIATELY after popping out to surprise Elly.

And Ataru certainly has it bad. It's clear that she'd do anything for Elly, but I don't think the conversation in the car on the way home reflects well on her since she pretty much was sowing seeds of discontent and trying to add to Elly's already low mood by suggesting that their relationship was headed toward stagnation. Speaking as someone who, despite being at an age where birthdays don't really matter that much, had one a few years back where my very young daughter, quite late in the day, asked me when my birthday was, knowing it was coming soon and I had to tell her while fighting back tears that it was today and then tell her that "no... nobody remembered it" when she asked, it's not something that needs to have extra angst added to.

zensunni
joined Feb 18, 2015

Am I the only one who read the sideways text at the bottom left of the title page as "Young Tender Hearts for Breakfast"? Yeah... probably...

joined Feb 18, 2015

As a short person, I can speak from experience. Dancing with taller girls is the best!

joined Feb 18, 2015

I'm hoping that the text on the GORGEOUS cover illustration is supposed to be "In SPITE of the chill" instead of "In SPIT of the chill"... because as it's written it's kinda gross.

joined Feb 18, 2015

Is it just me or is the twin-tail yandere also one of the members of the idol group? That would explain why she's attending the same school and Chihiro obviously knows her personally already. It is clear that she is NOT just a garden variety fan. She IS a personal friend of Chihiro at least. But I'm pretty sure she's the twin-tail standing next to Chihiro on stage in the "talking" scenes of the idol group. I'm sure she uses dummy accounts to login to their fan site and abuse Chihiro's other fans to try to get rid of fans precisely like our plucky MC.

joined Feb 18, 2015

What does this relationship have in common with Bondi Beach in Sydney, Australia?

It's topless, and full nudity is not going to happen...

zensunni
joined Feb 18, 2015

The uselessness increases exponentially, as does Kuro's obliviousness on multiple fronts. I'm sure the fanboy she thinks is just a fellow otaku is planning to try to make a move.

I'm wondering if Izumi is going to need to intervene to make Kuro understand the real reason why Nanaki refused her confession, at least from the "reading between the lines" perspective: "She's in love with someone else and that someone else is you, you oblivious idiot!"

joined Feb 18, 2015

I'm wondering if Wanko is at home already with a surprise party planned...

joined Feb 18, 2015

I think it was pretty clear from the line "I shall continue praying for this happiness to persist while supporting my precious one and my husband." that the arrangement was made so that she and Maria could be together as well as Maria and the prince.

joined Feb 18, 2015

This is a wonderful train wreck...

zensunni
joined Feb 18, 2015

Who else thinks that Rinna is actually the idol Akane-chan?

joined Feb 18, 2015

It's always good to do your research and understand your topic better...

zensunni
joined Feb 18, 2015

Well... this looks like it's ripe for misunderstandings with the picture with the "flower prince" and Kase primed to be taking care of her sick roommate who is probably developing a crush on her and Yamada has already been jealous of for a while...

joined Feb 18, 2015

Looks like Wanko has always had a thing for older women... here's hoping this one doesn't decide she made a mistake all those years ago and cause some sort of misunderstanding.