Forum › Suito-to! discussion

joined Apr 20, 2022

I was not expecting this to come back today as well. It must be my lucky day today.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Best way to convince mom. :D

And looks like mom was smart enough to ask them to help her to the station, I was getting worried there for a moment.

Img_20201116_114246_2-min_50-min%20(1)
joined Oct 14, 2014

It's back????? Hell yes. I love food manga I love yuri manga let's go

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

Mom was positively incandescent when she realized the daughter-dad machinations.

Butt
joined Sep 26, 2020

This manga singlehandedly convinced me to trek down to Fukouka on my last trip to Japan, and also led me to several extremely memorable meals (I could eat that mazesoba from the first or second chapter literally every day), so I'm both super happy to see it back here and mildly disgruntled because now I want to go back to Fukuoka for delicious karaage.

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

This manga singlehandedly convinced me to trek down to Fukouka on my last trip to Japan, and also led me to several extremely memorable meals (I could eat that mazesoba from the first or second chapter literally every day), so I'm both super happy to see it back here and mildly disgruntled because now I want to go back to Fukuoka for delicious karaage.

I, myself, am feeling fairly gruntled today, and a chapter of this helps that along.

Youmu-nio-160pxw
joined Jun 20, 2019

and also led me to several extremely memorable meals (I could eat that mazesoba from the first or second chapter literally every day)

Last year I also tracked down mazesoba entirely from remembering this manga, and where has this wonderful thing been all my life

Excited to see this back, and to learn some new foods to watch for.

Yuriloveisbestlove
37cdda916e06996c5273d79dec6e6f7d%20(1)
joined Feb 15, 2019

It is back! Gotta go back and read this from scratch though, I'm a little lost story wise.

joined May 27, 2021

OMG! Suito-to is actually back!?! It's been one of my all-time favorites for years! Guess it's time for another re-read!! Thank you so much for the scanlation!!!

last edited at Apr 24, 2024 3:24PM

Meow
joined Dec 9, 2023

THANKS FOR THE CHAPTER!!!
Probably never would've found out about this series if I didn't see it on the recently updated page
Also I'm surprised this was serialized in shonen jump, though I still don't really understand how the genre classifications work

To reply you must either login or sign up.