Forum › Posts by Sarah of the Night

Sarah of the Night
Kaijuislandfuruka2
joined May 12, 2020

People talk about "deserve" way too much with romance, it's kinda gross ngl. Nobody "deserves" any romantic relationship, they aren't something you can earn. They are a matter of two (or more) people consenting to be with each other and clearly Fuuko does not share in these extremely negative interpretations of Yuni's character.

i don't think "deserve" when used in the framework of romance really has any ties to ownership or entitlement or anything like that--which is what this feels like its implying since you said "consent."

i think it's really about the effort someone puts into the relationship that calls for the use of the word..like a person telling their friend that their ex didn't "deserve" her; i think it's about that ex not doing enough to make them happy, make the relationship work, etc.; the ex didn't do enough to be by their side.

Sarah of the Night
Kaijuislandfuruka2
joined May 12, 2020

huh lol

Sarah of the Night
Kaijuislandfuruka2
joined May 12, 2020

im glad shioris assessment of miko wasnt exactly correct.

im sure she'll be alive by the next chapter..i hope..wonder how the dynamic will evolve after that though.

now these waits will be even more painful v_v

Sarah of the Night
Kaijuislandfuruka2
joined May 12, 2020

no hug huh. sigh.

im so tired of authors making best girls out of best friends goddamnit

Kaijuislandfuruka2
joined May 12, 2020

Lol

Sarah of the Night
Kaijuislandfuruka2
joined May 12, 2020

sigh.

i was really looking forward to this being one of the best friend wins ones.

i guess its possible miko could just be a monster whos protecting her from others and didnt want her cover blown? and a monster who doesnt want to eat a human is extremely odd?...we'll see.

last edited at Jul 25, 2021 6:08PM

Sarah of the Night
Kaijuislandfuruka2
joined May 12, 2020

ok so at least im not the only one who kinda felt blindsided by this guy and a few other things lol

Kaijuislandfuruka2
joined May 12, 2020

WHY DOES THIS END

Sarah of the Night
Kaijuislandfuruka2
joined May 12, 2020

imagine a galaxy where one shows up best girl kumako.

couldnt be me

Sarah of the Night
Kaijuislandfuruka2
joined May 12, 2020

she loves these type of manga lol

last edited at Jun 17, 2021 1:39PM

Sarah of the Night
Kaijuislandfuruka2
joined May 12, 2020

wow MC is way cuter...out of uniform

Sarah of the Night
Kaijuislandfuruka2
joined May 12, 2020

oh so it was just post makeout bedroom transportation

Sarah of the Night
Kaijuislandfuruka2
joined May 12, 2020

nice

Sarah of the Night
Kaijuislandfuruka2
joined May 12, 2020

am i the only one who doesnt remember this because of how long its been and how much im reading

Sarah of the Night
Kaijuislandfuruka2
joined May 12, 2020

uhhh lol. <-----well, reading through these comments..im glad im not the only one who thought that was kinda fucked up for our MC :/

man, mid-sex dialogue in manga..never ceases to make me laugh.

edit2: oh--and we're really shown just how much of a high schooler this girl is with her perceptions of relationships she was spewing here...but honestly, it goes beyond that--shes all sorts of confused.

last edited at Mar 20, 2021 12:37AM

Sarah of the Night
Kaijuislandfuruka2
joined May 12, 2020

what percentage of yuri have best friends getting the girl? this is depressing.

Sarah of the Night
Kaijuislandfuruka2
joined May 12, 2020

truly a useless lesbian.

but yea i guess i kinda forgot about the whole "shining brightly" thing somewhere along the way. i didnt think she'd end up using it to reject her though, but this is drama i can take. i dont feel bad about this one.

i only feel bad cause of the time that needs to pass for something else good to happen ;)

Sarah of the Night
Kaijuislandfuruka2
joined May 12, 2020

yea..i still want miko to win >.>

i cant really see her being evil down the road, but we'll see

Kaijuislandfuruka2
joined May 12, 2020

i wasnt aware that panty lines were visible through yukata. i always thought there were on the thicker side.

learn something new every yuri manga.

Sarah of the Night
Kaijuislandfuruka2
joined May 12, 2020

but--

Sarah of the Night
Kaijuislandfuruka2
joined May 12, 2020

well this is the first time ive ever cared about danganronpa.

Kaijuislandfuruka2
joined May 12, 2020

seeing the cover again at the end of this reminded me of how cute these two are and will be.

Kaijuislandfuruka2
joined May 12, 2020

hey maayas gonna get ink in her mouth.

Sarah of the Night
Kaijuislandfuruka2
joined May 12, 2020

and that this apparently didnt come out the way she intended it to..

Didn't she state the opposite on twitter?

I’m pretty sure. I think what OP is talking about is during stream when she was talking about either what would happened if she let there be anime adaption (she wouldn’t have control over her story) or when she was talking about the order/ length of chapters in the last volume (I’m pretty sure that she mentioned that 31 and 32 should be one chapter, or that 32 would come first, I could be wrong tho)

ah!

i was refencing this post on the previous page: "She talked about how she thought that her manga could be more popular (anime adaptation is a way for it), but unable to do so since she should write a story that meets people expectation (as opposed to how she wanted the story to be)."

i guess that was in reference to having to change things for the anime tho. i see now.

last edited at Dec 27, 2020 5:14AM

Sarah of the Night
Kaijuislandfuruka2
joined May 12, 2020

lol

aw its sad to know that this could be her last work, and that this apparently didnt come out the way she intended it to..

makes me even more curious about what she couldve done with other projects assuming she'd have more creative control. but as long as shes happy.

last edited at Dec 27, 2020 3:54AM