Forum › Posts by MABOTABO

MABOTABO
joined Nov 27, 2016

Is there any way to recover a deleted list? I mis licked and deleted the wrong one on accident.

joined Nov 27, 2016

After re-reading it and looking at the hand moves and the dialogues, I think there's more than meet the eye here. It's not only a cheating story.

What I understand is that it's a tug war between the sister and the girlfriend. The girlfriend is dating the brother so that the sister "gives up" on her brocon (page 4).

So yeah, it's toxic, but it looks like the girlfriend was waiting for the sister to come home and uses the brother to show her that her bro doesn't care about her so that she moves on from her brocon.

And the sister wants her bro to dump her, both because she thinks the gf is "trash" (and she loves her bro) and because she wants her for herself.

Beautiful.

I second this. Sister seems like an actual brocon but since having a thing with girlfriend is growing actual hate/love feelings for her, thus angrily climbing on top of her, but still does it under the pretense of it all being about the bro. Girlfriend seems like she’s somewhat aware of this and teases her both cuz it was initially true and half to keep up the pretense. Girlfriend also seems like she wants the sister, since she told her to give up on him and initiated holding hands (plus the hand on the thigh). So both seem to kind of want each other, but are in denial and will never admit that out of pure spite and vitriol and instead use brother as a way to continue their relationship. In other words, it’s complicated.

last edited at Mar 31, 2024 9:57AM

MABOTABO
joined Nov 27, 2016

I’m pretty happy with the official version and I like what it’s added to the characters, older version was good for what it was but i wouldn’t say I prefer it over the newer one

MABOTABO
joined Nov 27, 2016

Just bought, hope to see this one to the end, such a good story so far

MABOTABO
joined Nov 27, 2016

Chapter 58: bro this chapter got me pissed off. I already hated this fucking character but this was hard to get through. And why does the best character gotta suffer so much emotional damage. The worst part is I feel like evil black hair girl is just gonna start spewing crap again and get away with it. Here’s hoping Nene or Sumika won’t stand for it and will stand up to her but who knows.
if anyone’s got spoilers on the next chapters, please tell me Sumika gets a good ending

last edited at May 22, 2023 8:50AM

MABOTABO
joined Nov 27, 2016

Manga oneshot I think I might’ve seen it on mangdex but I don’t remember. Two girls childhood friends, one was really shy and scared of boys and the other one was protective of her when they were young, but then during highschool the protective one became too overbearing and the other one pretended she had a boyfriend by carrying around a condom to prove to her friend that she was growing up and to see her differently. They both cry and make up at the end.

last edited at Apr 10, 2023 11:59PM

joined Nov 27, 2016

Ngl I’m shipping maid with the knight lady.

joined Nov 27, 2016

Just bought vol 2 of this gem

joined Nov 27, 2016

Aya from the first chapter
“I hate people that knock things before they try them so let’s do compensated dating”
Also Aya “Why would I have sex with someone I hate”
idk Aya something just isn’t adding up here

last edited at Jan 31, 2023 3:51AM

MABOTABO
joined Nov 27, 2016

I don't see any realistic chance of Nene and Sumika ending up together after everything that happened, unfortunately. It's to be expected that Kanoko will start to have feelings for her at some point during their fake relationship, although her current self is far from deserving someone like Sumika.

My response:
I've felt it for a bit and especially after this chapter.
It's possible someone is trying to rekindle Sumika and Nene's relationship through Kanoko. Nene is basically being made to go through the same thing she put Sumika through. It's possible this parallel is intentionally meant to force Nene's hand in the same way Nene thought her trist with Youko would force Sumika's hand in the past.

I never thought about that. I’m hoping that’s true though, I dread having Sumika get burned a second time when she’s one of the best characters. It’s only slightly better and will still probably end up messy, since Kanoko doesn’t genuinly seem to care about how Sumika feels and is just doing whatever this mystery person wants, but at least the aim would be to help her this time instead of just making her jealous and forcing her feelings out. I initially thought it’s youko trying to pull the same thing again and it does seem like the stories bringing her back to stir things up again. But it could be the manager since she seemed to want them to talk in the last chapter and the mystery person wanted Kanoko to make Sumika happy somehow

last edited at Jan 7, 2023 7:55PM

MABOTABO
joined Nov 27, 2016

I don't know if it meets your expectations but not long ago, I made this list.

Looks good! I will be checking out the titles I don't recognize in your list. There's a lot I read, but also quite a few I don't seem to have read. =) Thanks a bunch!

I second Her Tale of ShimCheong

MABOTABO
joined Nov 27, 2016

There’s also a series called dali with this premise which is very wholesome

tysm for the recs! i bookmarked them all. By series, do you mean a manga series? or?

Sorry, I meant dallae it’s a Korean manhwa

Another good one I just remembered would be silver gymnasium
For the main couple

last edited at Nov 11, 2022 1:44AM

MABOTABO
joined Nov 27, 2016

Any wlw with reunited trope? like they will meet again when they're adults/in college? thankyou!

A lot of these show mostly them younger and then meet up near the end:
Tender Night
Water Depth
I don’t care about the music
Once Again with You

This series is pretty good and focuses more on adult life after meeting up but it is not a light read if you wanted more fluff:
Run Away With me, girl

There’s also a series called dali with this premise which is very wholesome

MABOTABO
joined Nov 27, 2016

Any good ex stories, the tag only has a couple that aren’t series

MABOTABO
joined Nov 27, 2016

Just realized Xingyuan has a little planet tattoo on the back of her neck that sorta matches the other girls fingernails

last edited at Oct 19, 2022 10:05PM

MABOTABO
joined Nov 27, 2016

One shot that starts off with the day after one girl confesses, the girl who confessed is usually stoic but with the mc she showed cute facial expressions and received lots of confessions. The mc doesn’t know how to respond but likes her cute expressions. Ends with mc getting confessed to and they eventually talk about it

last edited at Sep 17, 2022 8:55PM

MABOTABO
joined Nov 27, 2016
Koyomania-1558291719027888128-img3%20(1)

^def should go check it out, action scenes and plot are actually pretty sick and the character chemistry is off the charts

MABOTABO
joined Nov 27, 2016

Anyone know any oneshots or series or even pictures with a stoic softy and someone preppy or cheeky. Something like these:

Records of Linyao
Tropical Ririon

And somewhat like these:
Kimi to Tsuzuru Utakata
A Delinquent a Transfer Student and Their Silly Little Game

last edited at Aug 29, 2022 1:36AM

joined Nov 27, 2016

whoever jeijei is I’m rooting for her, that was fricking cute

joined Nov 27, 2016

My bet is that she knows she’s the employee, since she realized the music that koga was listening to was the exact playlist she sent the onii-San so it’d make more sense in that way

MABOTABO
joined Nov 27, 2016
Famfy8qvgak-pek-orig

Cute!…Until you realize where exactly those antlers going in that second pic…

last edited at Aug 8, 2022 3:26AM

MABOTABO
joined Nov 27, 2016

^
Well there's these to look through:
https://dynasty-scans.com/pairings/erika_x_komichi

Maybe this one?
https://dynasty-scans.com/images/21627

Nah sadly none of those are it, thanks tho

last edited at Jul 28, 2022 6:48PM

MABOTABO
joined Nov 27, 2016

This might be a long shot and it’s not a manga, but! There was a a photo I thought I saw on this site but it might’ve been somewhere else of what I think was Erika and komichi, it had super good lighting and the background was black, there were two or three versions, one with them staring at each other, one with them smiling, and then one with them laughing (so I think three), the angle is of the a side view and it has both of them full body sitting down, the caption that I think was from the artist was like “another episode of I can’t believe it’s not yuri…” and then some other stuff but that’s the thing I remember. I think they were wearing their uniforms. I saw it twice and thought I saved it somewhere but I can’t seem to find it again but it was really cute and wholesome and it’s bugging me that I can’t seem to find it anywhere now

last edited at Jul 28, 2022 1:14PM

MABOTABO
joined Nov 27, 2016

Nvm, I found it

Well? Aren’t you going to share with the class?

isn't this it? yankee not gyaru i guess

Yeah that’s the one

MABOTABO
joined Nov 27, 2016

Manga where an ojou sama type girl has a secret and meets a glasses girl or just a nerdy looking girl who’s also secretly a gyaru, it ends with the ojou sama girl standing up for the gyaru when she was getting bullied since the other girls were jealous she was getting attention from the main character,
I forget if it had chapters or was just a one shot but u know it was pretty short

Nvm, I found it

last edited at Jul 26, 2022 7:39AM