Forum › Posts by Orravan

joined Jul 23, 2017

That fight actually pissed me off. If this is what the story needed, then I'm fearful of the rest of the story.

Im with u this fight really pissed me off, really expect Rei to beat the crap out of her. Hopefully, she beats her in the future chapters hahahahah

joined Jul 23, 2017

NO
DAMN IT FUCK TOYS

Ifkr I dont like toys being included

joined Jul 23, 2017

Wait so is Minato (the ol) is cheating? Cause it shows in chapter 2 in the last panel below that she is with a man. So is she cheating? Is she Bi? Im confused.

Orravan
Semelparous discussion 21 Dec 14:21
joined Jul 23, 2017

What the fck is this twist?!

joined Jul 23, 2017

Damn

joined Jul 23, 2017

Why would you do this to me?! T-T

Orravan
Love DNA XX discussion 01 Dec 15:35
joined Jul 23, 2017

I swear this manga is so underrated, I have read this long time ago and it really is so refreshing to read it again also Erika and Momiji's kiss at the end has some art errors I think

joined Jul 23, 2017

Aww poor Wanko

joined Jul 23, 2017

Akira's mindset is becoming like Rin. I mean it's kinda sad to think that one of them will be left out

Orravan
VAMPEERZ discussion 08 Nov 15:13
joined Jul 23, 2017

I thought it was khara but it was the bird. Nooo I don’t want her to die

Now that makes things clear, I was confused on what the hell's going on in the last panels. I also thought it was Aria but it was the Raven girl and yes I also dont want her to die

Orravan
Roid discussion 26 Oct 17:17
joined Jul 23, 2017

Awts it was s nice read

Orravan
joined Jul 23, 2017

Feels bad when you keep denying on what you feel and your trueself

Orravan
She-wolf discussion 15 Oct 13:19
joined Jul 23, 2017

Wait so she got raped?

Orravan
joined Jul 23, 2017

heteronormativity ruined 10 years of Reiko an Ayano's lives.

True people like them should never lie to themselves on how and what they really feel and they shouldn't let what the others say get to them. Its kinda sad when someone thinks that its not the "Normal" way and keeps denying their identity or orientation (。•́︿•̀。)

joined Jul 23, 2017

I dont like it

Orravan
joined Jul 23, 2017

Kawaii desu ne

Orravan
joined Jul 23, 2017

Who was that girl at the end? Is that one of Fujishiro's ex friend

joined Jul 23, 2017

It was supposed to be a normal read for me but due to those "scenes" (you guys know what it is) it got me thinking so hard and made different interpretations and conclusions ughh!

joined Jul 23, 2017

Gotdeym Imma Loving it

Orravan
Scape-God discussion 22 Sep 17:20
joined Jul 23, 2017

The "number one" hitsuji didn't died she was the original and she was a god its just she disappeared for a reason leaving the highschool girl alone. The ending was kinda sad where You-chan was making her mother choose two different options of what could happen in earth and obviously the ending shows them still fighting the extraneous but without the "fake Hitsuji's" so their suffering continues. Its kinda sad to think that most of their lives was filled with sorrow and sadness and I'm thinking did the highschool girl end up with someone(female)? Or she was remained forever virgin waiting for Hitsuji? Idk it was a weird plot but nonetheless is unique

joined Jul 23, 2017

Beautiful

joined Jul 23, 2017

Now thats a fun way using your first kiss like that

joined Jul 23, 2017

That was confusing and fucked up at the same time

joined Jul 23, 2017

Oh so the two ladies get together even though they didn't show the black-haired lady her confession and the sequel shows that they are already lovers.

Orravan
gravity discussion 15 Sep 11:18
joined Jul 23, 2017

Its a good read I must say