Forum › A Room For Two discussion

45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

Really cute bonus chapter.

20220125_003513
joined Jan 30, 2013

kind of interesting how they went "guess we're stuck with each other" to "yeah ok we'll stay with each other and maybe marry one day"

NuclearStudent
joined Dec 13, 2018

So going back to the important topic of woman in suit, I think either pants or skirt are fine, but I draw the line on short shorts

Short...shorts? With a suit?

Oh my god that's a thing and I hate it.

Back to the actual half-chapter itself, those were cute moments where they were in the water together. Though if ever there was a time for us to see more overt physical intimacy, it would have been then.

Also, about Sakurako never going to a beach before, it's cute that they're still learning new things about each other after all these years.

Somehow over time Sakurako is reminding me a bit of Koroku ("Kuro" in Laika, Pavlov, Puchihachiko) and Kasumi a bit of Yuriko in the same series. Can't you picture Sakurako keeping hair samples and memorizing Kasumi's schedule for the year?

Who from where?

I don't know the reference, but I think it's canon that Sakurako memorizes Kasumi's schedules for her. I wouldn't be surprised if Sakurako kept hair in a locket or something.

last edited at Jul 20, 2019 3:08AM

Asagi_d4
joined Feb 23, 2017

"My shower heads blocked"... Yah right...

Lovely bit of fluf though.

"Oh I suddenly feel dizzy, I might accidentally collapse into my wife's chest!"
Yeah, I saw where those hands went Sakurako.

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

This chapter has me thinking the regular 4-koma format is holding the story back.

last edited at Jul 20, 2019 3:53AM

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Clam-digging experience is certainly important.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

This chapter has me thinking the regular 4-koma format is holding the story back.

I know but i don't think the story is really what Yukiko focus on, she just focus on Kasumi & Sakurako everyday's life.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Unexpected bonus is really appreciated.I think it's the first time a bonus is focus purely on Kasumi and Sakurako and damn this one is really sweet, especially this page. The fact that Kasumi go back to retrieve the shell was super nice.

You know you're special to Kasumi when she goes to this kind of lengths for you.

joined Jun 12, 2015

I still don't understand how we end up talking suits and uniforms on the Futarabeya thread.

Blame Blax.

Surely you mean "Thanks Blax".

Anyways, finally we are getting the clam digging chapter digging chapter we were all waiting for. Now waiting for the clam eating one ! I'm surprised Kasumi is the one who came up with the clam digging idea, and that she seems to do this every-time she go at the beach, instead of just lazying around like she usually do. And Sakurako sure know a lot about clam digging even-though that her first time doing it.

Fcolu7zauaqic2k
joined Sep 14, 2015

Is it just me or bonus chapters usually much gayer than normal chapters

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Is it just me or bonus chapters usually much gayer than normal chapters

Which is quite impressive considering Sakurako natural gay power.

Yuriburrito
joined Apr 8, 2019

I bet her hand smells like the ocean even when they don't go to the beach. If you know what I mean ~ ;)

joined Feb 23, 2016

Everything about this Bonus Ch made kasumi 100% more sexier to me.. i don’t know why..is it because it full panel? Like gawd she was drawn so gorgeous and way hotter than usual.. i like how it actually shows how much she likes sakurako... and the shower scene... the details.. and sakurako’s hair is longer tooo~ which means kasumi can play with again!

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

It was very heartwarming, and great to see them acting more like a traditional couple, even if Sakurako remained very thirsty.

Also, Kasumi compliments Sakurako's nimble fingers... ok.

last edited at Jul 20, 2019 9:37AM

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

I just wonder why Kasumi believes a shirt and pants are somehow less hot than a swimsuit. It should be the reverse.

Sakurako sure got her hands full during that shower. Hoo boy.

All in all these two really know how to handle clams.

Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

Loving this bonus chapter. I wonder when will they have a child :3 ( science baby of course )

joined Jul 26, 2016

Which is quite impressive considering Sakurako natural gay power.

Scientifically measured to be OVER 9000!

Also, Kasumi compliments Sakurako's nimble fingers... ok.

All in all these two really know how to handle clams.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Fb_img_1596724226396
joined May 14, 2017

Bucin couple

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

As a boy, I can say this is how I acted after having finished reading this chapter:

internal fangirl screeching intensifies

to the point of no longer being just internal

joined Nov 5, 2017

Wow I think that was the first time Kasumi smiled and blushed so much while staring at Sakurako. Really gay chapter :^)

58c38c5f-3ae5-4468-93db-a0c64106bb56
joined May 24, 2017

Omg, these two are the cutest couple. This chapter gave off mature vibes as if we are finally seeing them as adults and what they will do to support one another. This series is the best!

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

I just wonder why Kasumi believes a shirt and pants are somehow less hot than a swimsuit. It should be the reverse.

Oooh! (puts on physics professor glasses)

Actually, there are three mechanisms at play controlling how hot you feel when out on the beach: evaporation, radiation absorption, and conductive heat transfer.

Evaporation is a cooling process, which is why your body uses it to sweat out excessive heat. For evaporation through sweating, less clothes is better, but if you're going to be getting wet at the beach, the clothes hold water, which then evaporates slowly, which can produce a cooling effect. (this is why wet clothes will leave you feeling chilled)

For radiation absorption, the lighter the color of the surface the sunlight hits, the more is reflected, and therefore the less heat is transferred into the body. Also, the clothing provides a barrier against direct absorption, so there's an extra boundary between you and the clothes, which in extreme cases can actually be very effective at keeping you cooler. Bedouins wear heavy robes in the desert for this reason. The robes actually insulate you from the heat outside. Of course, for thin garments like Kasumi is wearing, this effect is negligible, but the white top probably does a pretty good job of reducing heat absorption by reflecting the sunlight away. (It also traps some of her body heat, but if the fabric is thin enough, it helps more than it hurts)

Conductive heat transfer is through her contact with the surrounding air. At a beach, there's probably a generous breeze of cool air coming in off the ocean during the day, which will help in either case, though moreso if your clothes are made of a light fabric that breathes.

In conclusion, When the sun is high and bright, and you're gonna be splashing around at the beach, a nice brightly colored t-shirt made of a light fabric can actually be cooler than even the skimpiest bikini.

last edited at Jul 20, 2019 10:18PM

Social%20media%20icon
joined Feb 24, 2017

So, how about that pilot chapter? Yeah, I know, I'm late to the party. The holidays were hectic.

last edited at Jul 20, 2019 10:43PM

joined Jun 30, 2016

Man! where is the kiss?! that was the perfect moment! haha!

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Oooh! (puts on physics professor glasses)

Blah blah bah, another lecture about stuff everyone knows.
I know that wearing more clothes in hot regions can be cooler/prevent being burned alive (why else would people in the Middle East be wearing full body outfits and turbans). But in this context there is barely a case to be made. Those pants aren't going to do anything a bikini bottom won't do too. Or look at Sakurako's frilly bikini. It covers more and has the advantage of being air funnelling.
Kasumi's shirt being bright and thus not absorbing heat is fine, but a white bikini is nothing unusual. The only advantage of this shirt is that it gets so soaked with sweat that a breeze will cool her down easily (which will have her catch a cold real fast). Brilliant.

To reply you must either login or sign up.