Forum › A Room For Two discussion

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Okay, I'm banning Germán permanently for being a dick, and removing all the FBI nonsense because it really doesn't belong here. I'll also take out Fairypixie24's last post because well, without the stuff it refers to, it's kind of orphaned.

Kaseyamada
joined Jun 28, 2019

Tolerable if it's a skirt suit showing lots of leg, with a blouse and no tie.

If we're talking suits, we're talking the real thing. Like Maki! Full drag, and if you have a slim body and the right haircut you can pass as a man!

As for whether I like it or not, it depends on the character and the context. For example, Maki in the manga linked above... well, she really rocked it! Yowza!

Damn I miss Aigaaru, both Maki and the premise were great. It's a 5-ch. manga but only the first two were translated. If only someone would translate the remaining 3 chapters!

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

You don't seriously consider a woman wearing a normal suit drag, do you?
If we are strictly speaking about a neutral suit, the only difference between man and women is the crotch area. It's not drag.

You mean like the one Kasumi wear in my link ?

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

You don't seriously consider a woman wearing a normal suit drag, do you?
If we are strictly speaking about a neutral suit, the only difference between man and women is the crotch area. It's not drag.

You mean like the one Kasumi wear in my link ?

Yup. That's a pretty standard suit. Nothing drag about it.
As one can see, there is no fly on it for obvious reasons, which is the only thing that really classifies it as a "female" suit. I guess you could call them unisex if you really want.

last edited at Jul 18, 2019 4:34PM

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Okay, I'm banning Germán permanently for being a dick.

Thank you as always, Nezchan, for taking good care of us.

last edited at Jul 22, 2019 11:14AM

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

As for whether I like it or not, it depends on the character and the context. For example, Maki in the manga linked above... well, she really rocked it! Yowza!

Damn I miss Aigaaru, both Maki and the premise were great. It's a 5-ch. manga but only the first two were translated. If only someone would translate the remaining 3 chapters!

Maki was a perfect example of full drag: man suit, tie, boyish haircut, manly body outline... like one of those crossdressing girls at drag king host clubs, lol.

Since we are on the subject, what about uniforms? Like military ones. Male officers wear an officer suit, shirt and tie. Counts as a full suit, right? The ladies, I'm not sure, but prolly wear a version with skirt, so... if a woman was to wear the male officer uniform, complete with pants... would that look better than the normal lady uniform?

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

I still don't understand how we end up talking suits and uniforms on the Futarabeya thread.

Blame Blax.
Though if someone were to threaten Kasumi in any way, Sakurako would definitely go all Rambo on them. I pity the army that tries to get between them.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

I still don't understand how we end up talking suits and uniforms on the Futarabeya thread.

Blame Blax.
Though if someone were to threaten Kasumi in any way, Sakurako would definitely go all Rambo on them. I pity the army that tries to get between them.

Bruh.
By saying that she would definitely go all Rambo on them, you're underselling it.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

This is straying considerably away from A Room For Two. It was fine when it kept referring back to that pic actually from the series, but if this is going to continue take it to the Cafe where it belongs.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Blame Blax.

She already kinda do it.

joined Apr 6, 2019

Girl 1: (surfing with cellphone) "Hey, look at this! I was checking A Room For Two at the Dynasty reader, and wow: there are 2200+ messages in the comments thread! It really is super popular, huh?"

Girl 2: "Yeah, too bad only 20% of those posts are about the actual series."

(Conversation heard in a lesbian bar, you totally can't prove I made it up.)

joined Jul 26, 2016

Blame Blax.

She already kinda do it.

Sakurako confirmed King Kull reincarnated; By This Axe, I Rule

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Girl 1: (surfing with cellphone) "Hey, look at this! I was checking A Room For Two at the Dynasty reader, and wow: there are 2200+ messages in the comments thread! It really is super popular, huh?"

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Can't be helped with the release.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

She already kinda do it.

The wall of China never stood a chance. What? It's not like they were accurate with the fiary tale anyway.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

I foresee 10 pages of discussion about Robert E. Howard, starting now.

joined Jul 26, 2016

I foresee 10 pages of discussion about Robert E. Howard, starting now.

Hey, would be a worthy subject at least.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Unexpected bonus is really appreciated.I think it's the first time a bonus is focus purely on Kasumi and Sakurako and damn this one is really sweet, especially this page. The fact that Kasumi go back to retrieve the shell was super nice.

KatzeDerNacht
08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

I enjoyed the bonus content, I enjoy watching those two even if they don't meet my couple criteria just because the lazy one..it's been so long,I forgot the names...Kasumi! I just think she's a really nice friend to the other one..you know, the one who is obviously in love with her roomie. Anywho, whether that gets "confirmed enough" for me or not, I shall enjoy the side couples and the cute manga :3

Images
joined Dec 15, 2016

That bonus chapter was absolutely beautiful

S-l225
joined Jun 28, 2016

"My shower heads blocked"... Yah right...

Lovely bit of fluf though.

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

AWwww. These two are so sweet together.

Av
joined May 25, 2015

So, should this chapter have the Romance tag?

It's just so sweet.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Somehow over time Sakurako is reminding me a bit of Koroku ("Kuro" in Laika, Pavlov, Puchihachiko) and Kasumi a bit of Yuriko in the same series. Can't you picture Sakurako keeping hair samples and memorizing Kasumi's schedule for the year?

Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016

What a great bonus chapter, it makes me wish the whole manga wasn't in 4-koma format, these big panels added a lot.

To reply you must either login or sign up.