Forum › Posts by TacoAlPastor

Images
joined Dec 15, 2016

Awwwww my heart melted and my soul got cleansed that was soooooooo sweet I love this series so much.

last edited at Sep 1, 2023 2:00AM

Images
joined Dec 15, 2016

This was soooooo freaking sweet I loved it.

Images
joined Dec 15, 2016

S tier wingwoman

TacoAlPastor
Images
joined Dec 15, 2016

I seriously need help I was sure this one-shot was on my favorites but I forgot the name and author. It was about 2 highschool girls one really tall and pretty with long hair and the other had short dark hair, thestory was set on a snowy school day and the tall one wanted to go out in the snow but the small didn't so the issue a challenge that the first one to reach the snow wins a pizza bun or something (they were in the classroom so it was a race to the school yard) both of them ran and the tall one wins but both fall in the snow and after that they are next to heater on the classroom waiting for their clothes to dry and their friends leave them alone since they have cram school/part time job, so the girls stay next to each other on the heater and some heated touching ensues(no kissing) and they are cut short by the bell.

It was sugar and salt by nekomura did not know the author's works were removed from dynasty. Man I gotta keep a written copy of my collection this is what scares me the most.

TacoAlPastor
Images
joined Dec 15, 2016

I seriously need help I was sure this one-shot was on my favorites but I forgot the name and author. It was about 2 highschool girls one really tall and pretty with long hair and the other had short dark hair, thestory was set on a snowy school day and the tall one wanted to go out in the snow but the small didn't so the issue a challenge that the first one to reach the snow wins a pizza bun or something (they were in the classroom so it was a race to the school yard) both of them ran and the tall one wins but both fall in the snow and after that they are next to heater on the classroom waiting for their clothes to dry and their friends leave them alone since they have cram school/part time job, so the girls stay next to each other on the heater and some heated touching ensues(no kissing) and they are cut short by the bell.

TacoAlPastor
Images
joined Dec 15, 2016

Chapter 3 already :O
Thanks for the quick translation of this series, this manga it's so freaking cute I love it.

TacoAlPastor
Images
joined Dec 15, 2016

Rivals turned lovers, idiot couple and hate sex, did my birthday arrived early? :D

TacoAlPastor
Images
joined Dec 15, 2016

That was the fluffiest thing I have seen all day, my soul feels cleansed.

Images
joined Dec 15, 2016

Absolutely ridiculous but the confession was really cute and funny since they had an audience lol, I love this manga.

TacoAlPastor
Images
joined Dec 15, 2016

This warms my heart.

Images
joined Dec 15, 2016

Huehuehue the cheating has started, her reasons are really stupid, but I am enjoying this manga, really interested In how things will play out.

Images
joined Dec 15, 2016

Nice

TacoAlPastor
Images
joined Dec 15, 2016

Itou Hachi artstyle is so cute but the stories are so cursed xD either way I like this one.

Images
joined Dec 15, 2016

This is getting interesting

TacoAlPastor
Images
joined Dec 15, 2016

Holy shit! An update.

TacoAlPastor
Images
joined Dec 15, 2016

Ante la duda (?

La mas tetuda ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Images
joined Dec 15, 2016

Valk working hard after Loba got frienzoned by Bangalore lol

Images
joined Dec 15, 2016

Chapter 6 and 7 just gave me diabetes

Images
joined Dec 15, 2016

This was weird but I kind liked it

Images
joined Dec 15, 2016

Holy shit!! It's happening people we are in the endgame now

TacoAlPastor
Images
joined Dec 15, 2016

This is soooooooo adorable, I can't wait for the next chapter.

Images
joined Dec 15, 2016

B-E-A-UTIFUL!!

TacoAlPastor
Images
joined Dec 15, 2016

Chale just as the proofreader mentioned this was hinted for a long time, I am still kinda shocked about kurokawa reaction, I am curious about how this will be resolved can't wait for the next chapter.

TacoAlPastor
Images
joined Dec 15, 2016

It is been quite a ride, I really liked this manga so I am a little sad that it ended I wanted for Yuki and Riko to have a deeper relationship, I really hope for a sequel in the future.

TacoAlPastor
How to Kiss discussion 24 Jan 12:55
Images
joined Dec 15, 2016

I prefer nami x vivi, but fine. Seems like One Piece yuri is super rare for some reason.

I don't think it's that hard to figure out, there are way more male characters (it being a shounen series). Despite it's massive popularity, it doesn't seem to be a popular target for doujinshi, much less yuri.

I think because most fans want to see the development of the story and the characters goals and dreams rather than romance. Maybe because One Piece fans are mostly younger people.