Forum › Posts by Random Wanderer

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Wait, who are these two? Do we even know them? The sameface effect is killing me here.

Random Wanderer
SHY discussion 29 Nov 18:56
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

This seems like it could be a problem.

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

It does seem we've wandered rather far afield of what seemed like the original goal of Baiser acquiring a harem of mind-broken magical girl sex slaves. Hopefully we'll get back to that.

I'm thinking in this chapter that that child form is actually Enorme's true form, and she's just been using her powers to make herself look more like a classic villainess.

Random Wanderer
Image Comments 27 Nov 21:24
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016
79873775_p0

Well, this is an interesting pairing.

Random Wanderer
Image Comments 27 Nov 20:43
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016
Blemiwhis_pic%20(1)

Wow, looks like they like it rough.

Random Wanderer
Yuru Oyako discussion 27 Nov 12:16
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

A: Yuki's kind of an idiot. She's never learned anything about marriage all this time? How old is she? I bet she just zoned out any time it came up, imagining herself marrying Sayaka.

B: Sayaka brought this on herself and she has no excuse. She has to know full well by now how Yuki would react to that news.

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

That probably could have been phrased more delicately, but the girl definitely went overboard too.

Also, it's great to see more of this series. :)

Random Wanderer
SHY discussion 24 Nov 22:14
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

You can't break Shy's spirit, girl. She's faced her own weakness and come out the other side. She'll save you, even if it costs her her life.

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

That would definitely be worse than going commando. At least she can justifiably say that not having underwear was a stupid mistake, but people will assume there was deliberate intent if she's caught wearing those.

Grammar question: would it be “caught wearing those, or “caught wearing that?

Inquiring minds . . .

In common use either of them could work. Grammatically, however, I believe "those" would be truly correct, because the bottom piece of underwear is referred to in the plural.

Random Wanderer
Image Comments 23 Nov 22:20
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016
84256235_p0

This is obviously the true end. ;)

Random Wanderer
Image Comments 23 Nov 22:18
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016
Enzfexhvgaamdyg-orig

Demon eating a peach.

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

That would definitely be worse than going commando. At least she can justifiably say that not having underwear was a stupid mistake, but people will assume there was deliberate intent if she's caught wearing those.

I'm guessing she had fetched those in to get Koguma to wear? Or at least tease her about wearing?

...Now I want to see if she could actually get Koguma to wear those...

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Well, you'd better hurry up, author. I expect to see all our girls in happy couples by the end! :P

Wait, has "Catulus are more inclined to love girls" ever been a thing said out loud? Damn, would've been a great theme to explore if we didn't have ONLY 5 CHAPTERS LEFT askffgrrv?

The series description on mangadex (which I assume had to come from somewhere) mentions it. Beyond that... I'll have to reread.

Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

i cant take this manga seriously with all the random butt close up

I don't think you're supposed to take this manga seriously.

Random Wanderer
Rough Maker discussion 21 Nov 19:05
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Cute. A shame they didn't go further.

I like this ship. These two seem like they go well together.

Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Oh so older sister is indeed gay, poor thing is being made to pretend to be gay with the actual person she likes.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_two_of_them_are_pretty_much_like_this_ch36

Seems mutually agreed upon by the two of them, nothing made or forced.

Would appear the other voice actress is even aware of it as she mentions she won't let her have sex with her in this chapter.

I don't know... the impression I get is that the other voice actress thinks this one is still playing her role when she suggests they sleep together, and this one doesn't want to risk their current relationship by pushing too hard.

Of course, I could be wrong.

In other news, I've forgotten just about everyone here except Wanko and Sakuma. I need to reread.

last edited at Nov 21, 2020 5:35PM

Random Wanderer
Yuru Oyako discussion 21 Nov 17:22
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Sayaka has zero room to complain about Yuuki's behavior.

Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Check out that reflection on the desk on page 14. Seems like this author has taken lessons from To Love ru in sneaking stuff past the censors.

Random Wanderer
Image Comments 21 Nov 00:35
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016
Vatjlcv

Aww! So cute!

Random Wanderer
Image Comments 21 Nov 00:34
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016
Bqo3ctq

Heat. Yes. All due to the heat.

Random Wanderer
Image Comments 17 Nov 09:13
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016
74290155_p3

There's a doujin with these two in it. The same one that has some great Natsuki x Yuuko stuff.

Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Gotta love it when the moms are cool with this stuff.

Random Wanderer
Yuru Oyako discussion 17 Nov 08:16
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

How dare you make her cry, Sayaka?! You'd better get over there and comfort her right now! :P

...Also, please post Sugar Momma part five, author.

Random Wanderer
Image Comments 16 Nov 23:02
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016
Ejvn4haucaann19-orig

Looks good so far. Keep going.

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Cute, though I have to admit I'd prefer more of Cat Maid and Mistress.