Forum › Posts by Qwertre09

Qwertre09
Chinese Yuri Novels 24 Feb 17:01
Av
joined May 25, 2015

Here's the link to the author's works from novel updates https://www.novelupdates.com/nauthor/请君莫笑/
Just click on the story and scroll down, there's a list of translated chapters after the story info.

And while I'm here, I'll recommend "Received a Wife From the Civil Affairs Bureau." I haven't finished reading it, but it's been a super fluffy slow burn so far.

Qwertre09
Av
joined May 25, 2015

So there's a compilation of their works coming on the ninth of this month and, at least according to google translate, apparently it comes with new stuff.

Qwertre09
Image Comments 23 Jan 20:45
Av
joined May 25, 2015
Ekueqhbxgaaclci-orig

"Oh no! You spilled your drink all over your boing boings! I'll clean them for you <3!"

Qwertre09
Av
joined May 25, 2015

Does anyone know where i can find this manga called alpha's trouble with omega in heat

I recently read something that uses those words on tapas, it's called "Marriage Agreements."

Seems like it's part of a universe and an English adaptation from Spanish. Dunno where you can find the original, but maybe what you're looking for is part of that universe. The description calls it Omegaverse.

Qwertre09
Image Comments 16 Dec 15:31
Av
joined May 25, 2015
Eoxua62xcaadfg--orig

Maybe a wingman tag?

Qwertre09
Av
joined May 25, 2015

It's continued as in "go back to the beginning of the manga."

Those final pages are basically a small prequel to the main story.

Qwertre09
Av
joined May 25, 2015

There's another series by them on mangadex, "Hello, Melancholic."
I think it's ongoing.

Qwertre09
Av
joined May 25, 2015

Yahallo, I'm trying to find a manga with a similar premise to Taiyaki's "Let's meet again tomorrow" with the train as its main setting, though I can't remember anything beyond that and the fact that it was released before the aforementioned story.

There's also the first couple chapters of https://dynasty-scans.com/anthologies/ill_send_her_home_on_the_last_train

Av
joined May 25, 2015

Was it really trivial? Was it all without a point?
Perhaps.

I just loved these lines so much; asking leading questions all like "hey maybe something interesting happened eh? Wink wink nudge nudge... Hm, no it actually was pretty normal in the grand scheme of things."

I really love just how subtle yet impactful this writing is. Shimamura noticing her mother's aging by just a quick glance at her arms really got to me.

Also, giddy Shimamura is precious; we got to see her after Adachi's confession and now we know she's become more self-aware/honest with herself and it was a delight to read.

Qwertre09
Av
joined May 25, 2015

Hi, I'm looking for a manga, where the main character idolize her life changing manga artist, and she becomes her assistant, only to find out the artist is shy and never leaves the house.

Kind of https://dynasty-scans.com/series/renai_manga ?

Av
joined May 25, 2015

And to think I almost missed that wonderful bit of teasing by inadvertently clicking twice. It would be great if we got a stronger moment between these two before the story ends.

Qwertre09
Av
joined May 25, 2015

Kasumi dyed her hair specifically for the job hunt, I'm pretty sure she mentioned how much of a pain that was and that she would be glad to be done with it.

I'd say the big moment was them deciding to also share a workplace and Kasumi's hair color shows that they have overcome that challenge.

Qwertre09
Av
joined May 25, 2015

I found myself squealing every time Shimamura casually dropped the 'girlfriend' word.

Funny you should say that, because I'm pretty sure Shimamura herself has been squealing internally quite a bit; not to mention bringing it up every chance she gets, as you just showed.

Av
joined May 25, 2015

Every time I catch a glimpse of this title in the list of recent chapters I read it as "Handsome girls vs sheltered girl" and end up imagining an actiony, slightly spicy series à la Love/Death.

Av
joined May 25, 2015

She'd found the place where she belonged right between my legs.

Oh my...

Qwertre09
Lily Marble discussion 13 Jun 21:36
Av
joined May 25, 2015

Nozomi, as far as we know, is straight as an arrow.

Ever seen an arrow mid-flight?

Qwertre09
Av
joined May 25, 2015

Does anyone know the Touhou where There is a clam Youkai that is messing Sakyuas vision up?

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/so_tonight_i_shall_close_my_eyes_to_it

Qwertre09
Av
joined May 25, 2015

Ok so considering the chapters are monthly, will we get to see Kasumi's return?

Will this short Sakurako vacation make her heart grow fonder/yonder?

Will Kasumi find her life's calling in social service and leave Sakurako to go help the world?

Av
joined May 25, 2015

I want a square love where the people involved love 2 out of the other 3 and the one that isn't directly connected to them is a rival or they hate each other instead hahahaha and it's all about whatever they can choose, change or give up one or the other.

Kinda like two and two?

Qwertre09
Nijipuri discussion 20 Jan 18:44
Av
joined May 25, 2015

Thank you soo much Random Chapter feature! I'd been having so much trouble finding this one.

Qwertre09
Av
joined May 25, 2015

I can't for the life of me find it. I'm certain it must be under bisexual or college, but it's not there.

Perhaps it was pulled; is there a list of removed works somewhere?

Ok, found it. Desire parade by Chisako. Found it on amino of all places. The translation is by 0mniessence.

last edited at Jan 19, 2020 8:46PM

Qwertre09
Memorial discussion 01 Jan 11:26
Av
joined May 25, 2015

Quite an adventurous hand near the end there.

Qwertre09
Av
joined May 25, 2015

Ask here, you'll be more likely to get help
https://dynasty-scans.com/forum/topics/11660-what-s-that-manga-called