Forum › A Room For Two discussion

joined Jul 26, 2016

I don't think it's possible for a tongue to go that far into someone else's throat. Not like that matters to Moka.

She'd certainly be one to give it the old college try.

joined Feb 23, 2016

Yeey

joined Jun 12, 2015

Aw yiss. More room for two !

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

More room for two is always good.

Moka is braver than Sakurako.

joined Jan 22, 2015

Holy tongue.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

I forgot to mention before. I recently discovered this band through Spotify and think they'd be perfect for a Room for Two anime (for Still Sick too):
https://youtu.be/cID8aSNwLo0

Carmilla%20reading
joined Sep 15, 2015

Finally a kiss!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was wondering if this work could even be called a yuri, but now my faith has returned

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Finally a kiss!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was wondering if this work could even be called a yuri, but now my faith has returned

But... but there have been on-screen kisses since like 40 chapters ago...

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I keep reminding you—the yuri doesn’t happen in the other dimension those readers live in.

Evidently.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

I keep reminding you—the yuri doesn’t happen in the other dimension those readers live in.

Evidently.

And sadly.

joined Jun 12, 2015

Oh no. Don't fall for the bait ! We all know how that end !

joined Oct 22, 2018

^ ???

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Evidently.

And sadly.

Fauxtaribeya, it’s called.

joined Oct 22, 2018

Evidently.

And sadly.

Fauxtaribeya, it’s called.

Lol

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I think little sister needs to stop trying to steal her older sister's woman - especially because Kasumi is totally not into her. I guess she's still the "comic relief."

joined Oct 22, 2018

I think little sister needs to stop trying to steal her older sister's woman - especially because Kasumi is totally not into her. I guess she's still the "comic relief."

I remember her roomate asking her "Who are you jealous of?", and the youngest Kawawa sister answering "I don't know.", and I think that's still the case.

joined Apr 6, 2019

I think little sister needs to stop trying to steal her older sister's woman - especially because Kasumi is totally not into her.

She needs a love interest of her own.
I'd say Fujiho, but, sadly, I'm not sure she has what it takes.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

^Well, the two have been slowly getting closer and they are still planning to spend time together even after getting into separate (but close) schools, so it still is the most likely development for Hinako's story.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

It's not that I'm totally against it, but the syndrome of romance comics have everyone pair up ... including the grandmother's dog ... is kinda trite ^^

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Seems to be very much the theme for this one, though. At least every couple's story has its unique sides to it, though, especially with these two graduating and moving apart for now and only having limited time together from now on.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

It's not that I'm totally against it, but the syndrome of romance comics have everyone pair up ... including the grandmother's dog ... is kinda trite ^^

Well, I would like to add that the couples are being set up fairly early and strongly telegraphed. It's not like everyone gets into relationships. Most of Saku's and Kasumi's friends didn't for example. Neither did the dorm girl or Saku's other siblings.

If a pairing is going to happen, Yukiko doesn't obfuscate that intention for long. Hina and Fujiho are actually the least build up until now and there is no real change in sight, but it still seems blatant that she intends to go there eventually.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Neither did the dorm girl or Saku's other siblings.

If you talk about Yukari, i think she pull off a Maki so i don't think she will be in a relation of any sort and for Saku's siblings, they don't have that much screentime anyway to get a focus on their relation.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Neither did the dorm girl or Saku's other siblings.

If you talk about Yukari, i think she pull off a Maki so i don't think she will be in a relation of any sort and for Saku's siblings, they don't have that much screentime anyway to get a focus on their relation.

I'd say everyone who doesn't get into a relationship here can be stamped off as straight and clearly Yukiko has no interest in showing straight relationships play out. So most side-characters just fade into the background and seem to stay single.

last edited at Jun 26, 2019 6:30AM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Yukiko has no interest in showing straight relationships

If i was nitpicky i said we've seen Saku's parents.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Yukiko has no interest in showing straight relationships

If i was nitpicky i said we've seen Saku's parents.

I mean that's the good thing about Futaribeya... it doesn't ignore the existence of men. They just don't play any important roles.
But did you really see any of the relationship between Saku's parents? Not really. They sure were in the same house I guess. :P

To reply you must either login or sign up.