kenkyokitsune Uploader
Xiao
The Golden Orchid
joined May 4, 2021

Has the creator released a new chapter?

Yes. Stay tuned.

Dynasty
joined Mar 17, 2022

Yay a new chapter! It felt like forever!

I'm glad the drama from the previous was resolved quickly. This series is lovely as a joyful bit of fluff. Elsa and Evie are absolutely precious, and its nice to see Evie realizing that she doesn't have to try to distancing herself or keeping herself away from Elsa.

Also a big thank you to the translation team for all the work you do <3

last edited at Apr 5, 2022 1:53PM

Unnamed
joined Jul 23, 2017

Someone is DENSE

Miku
joined Feb 27, 2016

These two are really cute. Come on, Evie, give her a nickname. I'm hoping that the nickname will be "my waifu"

Thank you for the translation team. Really appreciate the work you put into this

last edited at Apr 5, 2022 2:23PM

youdontknowwho
Screen%20shot%202023-01-07%20at%2010.57.07%20pm
joined May 21, 2021

These two are so precious I can't even.

joined May 1, 2015

Thank you for still translating this. I am glad I can continue to enjoy this series.
These two, how far will they go?

welease.wodger
joined Oct 2, 2021

Elsa's starving hungry and it isn't only food she wants.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Just as I said, the misunderstanding only lasted until she explained where she got the tickets. No need for any long drawn out drama here. And the resulting good mood only brought them closer. ^_^

Screenshot%2006-15-2022%2021.27.00
joined Mar 25, 2021

Ahhhhh the series that warms my heart is back! Also damn, misunderstandings getting immediately solved? No way!
Though theres gonna be a one-week delay now but still thanks for continuing the translations even with the paywall!
Anyways enjoy an Elsa enjoying her booba pillow.

joined Jan 14, 2020

Yeah, that was definitely a panel!

TheParagonWay
Image_push
joined Feb 10, 2022

Ahhhhh the series that warms my heart is back! Also damn, misunderstandings getting immediately solved? No way!
Though theres gonna be a one-week delay now but still thanks for continuing the translations even with the paywall!

'One-week delay' meaning one week behind, instead of one chapter every fortnight?

joined Nov 22, 2021

Just as I said, the misunderstanding only lasted until she explained where she got the tickets. No need for any long drawn out drama here. And the resulting good mood only brought them closer. ^_^

Where is your pfp from?

Smirk_small
Bewitched
joined Dec 31, 2020

TheParagonWay posted:

'One-week delay' meaning one week behind, instead of one chapter every fortnight?

The former is the current plan. The next released chapter will therefore be in two weeks and then weekly after that.

Image_push
joined Feb 10, 2022

The former is the current plan. The next released chapter will therefore be in two weeks and then weekly after that.

The ending of chapter 24 was eating away at me, haha. I was daydreaming about all the positive ways it could go, but chapter 25 went way above my expectations. I'm very satisfied, and will easily last two weeks this time. I hope :P

Just need to see how to pay the creator now, since I know it can be done now...

last edited at Apr 5, 2022 11:05PM

M9utpfty_400x400
joined Nov 6, 2019

YES IT'S FINALLY BACK!! THE LORD HAS BLESSED US WITH A NEW BIBLE

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Where is your pfp from?

Bloom Into You volume 1 cover (or more specifically, clean version from the author's pixiv).

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Why not tell us how to support the creator on the credits page?

Also surely all of us can throw at least $2 their way for how much joy they've given us, even though they deserve more than $2 each of us. But if I can even buy only just one volume I try to.

SandfallSkyrocket
Bread%20loaf%20sliced%20profile%20pic
joined Jan 2, 2022

Thank you for the translation!! And to the author for creating such a cute story :D

joined Sep 11, 2019

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS!?
THIS IS WAY TOO CUTE OH GOD

Compressjpg20220512_150101
joined Jan 22, 2022

So cute, I wonder what's gonna happen next.

Image_push
joined Feb 10, 2022

So cute, I wonder what's gonna happen next.

The author said that it will be wholesome all the way through. That there will be suspenseful moments, but that it will not be for future angst.

Image_push
joined Feb 10, 2022

I want to read more of these two so bad ;(

Dynasty
joined Mar 17, 2022

YES THEY'RE BACK!

This was a super cute chapter, but judging by the web novel notes, our sapphic black hole is still as dense as ever.
One day she'll get it

joined Jan 14, 2020

I was wondering at Yvonne's lack of reaction to "first date". Oh well, translator notes...

The villainess system seems to have given up and is bullying Elsa directly. :p Late carriage, closed restaurant, smushed pie...

Yvonne looked pretty cute herself in that outfit... they both look rather more casual than the dresses in the background of the last panel.

To reply you must either login or sign up.