joined May 27, 2019
Ey8xsfcvkaqezoq-orig

I think this is meant to be the artist and Pas! So cute~

Joddascus
Ikoku Nikki discussion 13 Apr 11:39
Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

God this chapter rules.

Taking Asa to task for the incessant micro-agressions and what sounds like an anecdote from some irl trans friend of the author. Good shit.

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

Ugh it's so hard to see someone that earnest just bawling. Poor Tong Tong

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

imagine that's just how sakurako tries to avoid any question like,

"did you murder this person, sakurako?"
"garden eels"

"Where are the drugs, Sakurako?"
"Garden eels~"

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

So Nakano's just a living aphrodisiac, huh?

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

Ataru desperately trying to be cynical and seedy is extremely moe

Joddascus
Image Comments 05 Apr 15:26
Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019
El2l69kvuaicfuc-orig

@Aquwin I've had this discussion several times on different forums. I ended up being unnecessarily harsh about it. Sorry!

Joddascus
Image Comments 04 Apr 12:29
Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019
El2l69kvuaicfuc-orig

Cagliostro remade her body and chose to remake it as a girl's. She gets mad whenever someone refers to her as a guy. She consistently refers to herself as "the cutest girl in the skies".

Cagliostro is a trans woman.

Joddascus
Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

Honestly, the dog collar imagery makes me wary because it just reminds me of Her Pet.

On the other hand, I'm excited to read more from this author! The set up looks pretty fun, too

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

That was a beautiful exercise in non-verbal communication. The fact that Bob took her out to dinner, read her reaction to two words, and then gave what I would describe as devastating gentle scolding. It feels very quintessentially Japanese lol

Joddascus
Image Comments 23 Mar 13:55
Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

Given that this is tagged as autobiographical, and that Pas is trans, I've suggested the transgender tag!

Joddascus
Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

Junko really living the dream

Joddascus
Senpai-Ai discussion 20 Mar 21:51
Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

I'm so happy that there's a full series for this! The images from this artist are so cute!

Joddascus
Yuru Yuri discussion 16 Mar 18:20
Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

i can't see Kyoko and Yui as more as friends like when they have "romantic" moments it makes me feel kind of uncomfortable since i feel like they have more a mother/daughther(?) dynamic
But Kyoko and Ayano....ahshsgsh it's just so cute,and Ayano in general is cute,i want them to end up together so bad but then again this is YuruYuri

It's always interesting to see how people have such different takeaways. Kyouko and Yui just give me the vibes of a couple that's been together forever. I do agree that Kyouko and Ayano are very cute.

Since every character has multiple viable ships, I've always been a proponent of one big, messy polycule lol

Joddascus
Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

I will repeat that you're correct, but as a general rule we treat Futanari as a genre of fiction distinct from Yuri, Transgender and the transgender experience in general. If you wish to understand our reasoning further, you may refer to the top of this post. (Please note that this was typed up in some haste, and may be slightly amended later.)

That reasoning makes sense to me. I wasn't thinking of the futa tag in terms of broader genre distinction. Thanks for taking the time to explain the reason for the policy!

On topic, I liked how the artist depicted the intrusive, horny thoughts during the piano performance.

Also, it feels like the artist very accurately rendered the effects of estrogen on a penis and its functions. Like, I ain't saying the artist is intimately familiar with girl dick, buuuuuut

Joddascus
105 ASSORT discussion 15 Mar 15:40
Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

ASS
Joddascus
Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

Joddascus posted:

Yuri isn't invalidated by the presence of a dong.

You're correct, but according to Dynasty's tagging rules Futanari and Yuri should never be tagged together, so Anon has a point.

Ah, I didn't realize that there was a rule like that.

I mean, it's still two girls so in the end i can see the point but in hentai, seem there is not that much difference between TransYuri and Futa.

Yeah, trying to read futa stuff as trans can be nice, but it can also be a dysphoric hell. Like anything it comes down to the work and person who's watching.

Joddascus
Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

Joddascus posted:

You're correct, but according to Dynasty's tagging rules Futanari and Yuri should never be tagged together, so Anon has a point.

Ah, I didn't realize that there was a rule like that.

Joddascus
Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

saayuw posted:

i like omegaverse...but don't like 2 of the tags SMFH

Incest and Yuri?

Uhh probably Incest and Rape

yuri and lots of sex surely

Does the yuri tag even belong? iirc, it should only be used alongside futanari if they're depicted in seperate incidents (eg. it starts off yuri and then one girl grows a magic dong). Unless there's some homomegasexuals appearing later in this series that I don't know about, it should probably just be the futa tag.

Joddascus
Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

Same kinda strange to see a yuri tag used for a female with a penis and another girl sexual act. There's futanari for that since the penis is a constant thing for the girl and whole omegaverse deal of relation mimicking heterosexual dominant one.

There are, in fact, lesbians with penises in real life!

Joddascus
Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

FluffyCow posted:

as someone who genuinely just doesn't understand the appeal of Omegaverse content.

Same. I don't see the point and ignoring all the bad tropes and cliches in omegaverse stories, I feel like ones with female protagonists are also kinda homophobic.

Isn't omegaverse being mostly a Yaoi thing ?

I believe so. Whenever I run into omegaverse stuff it just feels like the authors are looking for some excuse to write about things like rape, and other questionable things. Often also looking to justify it within the story. I'm just here trying to understand it because as I said, I really don't get it.

I think part of the appeal initially was allowing mlm couples to have the whole "happy ending with a kid" thing since male pregnancy is part of the deal.

Joddascus
Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

FluffyCow posted:

as someone who genuinely just doesn't understand the appeal of Omegaverse content.

Same. I don't see the point and ignoring all the bad tropes and cliches in omegaverse stories, I feel like ones with female protagonists are also kinda homophobic.

It is interesting how omegaverse stuff can add a layer of heteronormativity on top of queer relationships.

Joddascus
Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

Omegaverse is some good shit, but it is certainly a niche thing lol

Examining the power/consent dynamics in omegaverse stuff is not going to be super productive since dubcon is kinda baked in.

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

What a wonderful ending! A perfect blend of wholesomeness and thirst~

Joddascus
Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

Poly confirmed!