Forum › Please Bully Me, Miss Villainess! discussion

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Reminded me of the NoaHina date in wataten.

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Okay, Evie is smoking hot when she's relaxed and not a disaster. That confidence does things to me.

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

I hope the system pops back up urging Evie to kiss Elsa during the show

joined May 1, 2015

A few hiccups here and there but the date is going pretty well.
No taks yet. Maybe the system just gave up lol.

9d94c4a9-d46e-49f0-a68e-0a44d27fedb6
joined Oct 22, 2021

Evie’s suave as hell today, damn

Image_push
joined Feb 10, 2022

This chapter is so cute and wholesome. The beginning of this chapter is a wonderful, upbeat follow-up to last chapter, too.

What this story now needs more of from Evie, after the shift in their relationship, is organic

clarification: to show readers, and eventually Elsa, to understand why Evie is/was the things she does/did

self-reflection from Evie: e.g. on the nature of the world and its relationship with both of them. Like is the world really a game she precieves it as? And even if it is partially, who gives a crap? ;

change of mind and mindset from Evie;

and action from Evie that starts out moderate, then snowballs.

When it comes to organic progression from Elsa, nothing really springs to mind right now. But up to now it has greatly complemented Evie; and one thing I massively appreciate is the independence of her actions. It makes her feel alive in a sense, not 100% predictable. I love when Elsa initiates something and it causes Evie to have a variaty of stong reactions, lol. The scenes that don't have Evie in it definitely lend well to this independence.

The rare different POV form other characters also sort of legitimises the concept of independence in this world. A world that is antagonistic in some sense to the concept. Tho it is failing, and may be slowly giving up on that, lol.

last edited at Apr 19, 2022 12:31AM

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Cute, cute, cute!! Just hoping this system doesn’t do something crazy during the play!

Screenshot%2006-15-2022%2021.27.00
joined Mar 25, 2021

Thank you for such a wholesome chapter!
Man I should have prepared myself for sugar overdose and also beautiful art..
Also the meatpie is still whole here so my reaction's pretty much the same as Elsa's

Pat%20the%20sara
joined Apr 29, 2019

They are so adorably cute together, they make my heart melt <3

joined Jul 21, 2020

I see, I see. It's good that after all this time she's built up a tolerance, huh? Otherwise she'd melt into a pasty goo at the sight of Elsa's devastating cuteness. Right. Ok.
... And she still doesn't get it?
I want to kick something.

6f26d68ee1a36aae713ea761c5e939e5
joined Jul 18, 2017

Evie's outfit is so good

Jeanne Mathison
joined May 24, 2019

I wish they hadn't done the "eat the messed food" bit. It's so... old and tired and done to death.

I think they do it at least once in every romcom in the shop. I have read some really old romcoms in my day, hetero for-boys stuff like from 30 years ago, and it's the second or third most used trick when they try to come up with a reason for the cute and popular girl to fall for the dumb nerd mc: she tries to cook something, messes up, but he eats it nonetheless and her heart goes pitter-patter for him. The only ploys that are even more commonplace are "she falls for him after she sees him feeding a stray kitten" and the absolute most popular "she falls for him 'cause one time he did for her some random everyday thing that was kinda nice" which ranks number one in all the charts.

For real, I wish they hadn't used such a silly (un)dead horse trope in a yuri manga that I like. There's no need to go there, dangit: Elsa is already head over heels for Evie and this for a long list of very good motives that have nothing to do with the old tired clichés of shounen romcom.

joined Jun 12, 2015

So precious.

joined Aug 21, 2017

Honestly surprised the villainess system didn't kick in this chapter.

Miku
joined Feb 27, 2016

I'm worried what the system is going to do today. Hopefully it won't mess up the day now than it did earlier

T%e1%ba%a3i%20xu%e1%bb%91ng
joined Mar 20, 2017

I'm worried what the system is going to do today. Hopefully it won't mess up the day now than it did earlier

In the next chapter, while in the theater, the system still not showing up for the rest of the chapter, lol

Received_330739178846629
joined Jan 15, 2022

Reminded me of the NoaHina date in wataten.

Seems like I wasn't the only one

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Yvonne looked pretty cute herself in that outfit...

Oh, she's definitely the real one on a whole other level today between the two.

Screenshot%2006-15-2022%2021.27.00
joined Mar 25, 2021

In the next chapter, while in the theater, the system still not showing up for the rest of the chapter, lol

Vilainess System, the greatest yuri wingman

63515893-13a8-47bc-ac30-925c9c72c86e
joined Mar 1, 2018

When she thinks she's girlfriend material but she's actually girlfriend girlfriend material. Smh

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

I thought it was choccy pie

welease.wodger
joined Oct 2, 2021

Fay as guck.

Unnamed
joined Jul 23, 2017

Fay as guck.

GOOD

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

I wish they hadn't done the "eat the messed food" bit. It's so... old and tired and done to death.

For real, I wish they hadn't used such a silly (un)dead horse trope in a yuri manga that I like. There's no need to go there, dangit: Elsa is already head over heels for Evie and this for a long list of very good motives that have nothing to do with the old tired clichés of shounen romcom.

I went on a picnic for my 6 year anniversary with my girlfriend. Cooked food and everything. Some of the food got messed up in transport and she did something similar. It still made me smile and think how much I love her. So yes, it’s a trope, but it’s a good one, IMO, cause it happens and people can relate.

Miku
joined Feb 27, 2016

Vilainess System, the greatest yuri wingman

really good news if it doesn't... it really is the greatest yuri wingman for this story

To reply you must either login or sign up.