104970510_p0

we're not worthy

M9utpfty_400x400
joined Nov 6, 2019

BAR THE GATES THE LORD HAS WRITTEN A NEW BIBLE

EVERY FACET OF YOUR IMAGINATION IS SMALL

M9utpfty_400x400
joined Nov 6, 2019

Well, do we know if her parents died, vs. simply being 'abandoned' to the orphanage? If not, mom theory could live...

As I understand it, Elsa's parents shouldn't exist within the story, since the world's history and character backgrounds (the "lore") are dictated by the IRL game, and it describes Elsa as having no family, they might be dead for all we know, they're a non-factor. The actual events of the game have changed because of Evie's refusal to follow the system and Elsa going out of her way to follow Evie, so the future has the potential to change based on the girls' agency, but the past or the "setting" remains the same, so Elsa is still an orphan, so it's much more likely that it's future Elsa interfering with the system and giving the girls more freedom.

(Now that I think about it, this story has quite a lot in common with FF VII Remake lmao)

M9utpfty_400x400
joined Nov 6, 2019

The lead artist was sick last week, so that chapter was delayed.

Ah, I see. I hope they get the rest they need and get better. It seems everyone is living life at 1 HP these days.

M9utpfty_400x400
joined Nov 6, 2019

So is there no new chapter this week or is it just a bit late? The last few chapters released on Sunday like clockwork so I might've gotten a bit spoiled lol

M9utpfty_400x400
joined Nov 6, 2019

YES IT'S FINALLY BACK!! THE LORD HAS BLESSED US WITH A NEW BIBLE