Forum › Posts by Lysilya

Lysilya
Dynasty
joined Mar 17, 2022

well then

Dynasty
joined Mar 17, 2022

My conspiracy theory is that if Elsa and Evie kiss, the Villainess System will break since that will flag them for the romance route instead. That's why it suddenly threw up all those warnings.

Dynasty
joined Mar 17, 2022

...those sisters are prone to violence but, OH MY GOD SHE FINALLY DID IT!!!

Lysilya
Dynasty
joined Mar 17, 2022

This chapter was so precious. I'm still not certain if we'll get a romantic end with this series, but I sure hope so. If anyone in the world could make Miss Sunflower happy, it's Matsuri. So I really hope.

Dynasty
joined Mar 17, 2022

That smirk while she sits in the front row.

Poor Loulou though, had to give up a lot to take care of family.

Dynasty
joined Mar 17, 2022

Looks like this is getting an official English release, in both the light novel and the manga.

https://twitter.com/gomanga/status/1527024405678895104

Kinda surprising? I didn't think it was THAT popular.

Dynasty
joined Mar 17, 2022

Well, looks like this is going to be getting an official English release:

https://twitter.com/gomanga/status/1527024403342581761

Anything that multiplies the popularity of this manga, increases sales and brings more money to the author is a good thing.

She deserves all the money in the world for making something so great and amazing.

Oh I'm 100% in agreement, I'm super happy for the mangaka! This has been a surprisingly cute and wholesome story considering, so the more popular this gets the better! :)

Dynasty
joined Mar 17, 2022

Well, looks like this is going to be getting an official English release:

https://twitter.com/gomanga/status/1527024403342581761

Dynasty
joined Mar 17, 2022

These two are the best. Villainess definitely has Heroine wrapped around her finger.

Dynasty
joined Mar 17, 2022

Uncle already planning his Niece's wedding. Love it.

Dynasty
joined Mar 17, 2022

omg it's back!

She's already down pretty bad for the villainess...I hope they have a happy life together.

Dynasty
joined Mar 17, 2022

I'm sorry Watanabe, but this is indeed yuri.

Lysilya
Dynasty
joined Mar 17, 2022

aaaaa that ending was too precious.

I'm curious what Matsuri's goals are for the future, I know they'll involve Miss Sunflower in some way, but I feel like we're going to get a little twist on the obvious.

Dynasty
joined Mar 17, 2022

No need to be concerned Uncle, your niece is doing a great job

Dynasty
joined Mar 17, 2022

Well, it looks like we're finally getting back to how things started in Chapter 1. The setup took a while, but I can definitely understand why they'd want nothing to do with each other after what's happened so far :D

I'm still here for the ride though, I love some (cheesy) hate turns to love plotlines.

Dynasty
joined Mar 17, 2022

Oh my god I love everything about this. The style is super cool and just a bit edgy, and the premise is fun. I immediately want more.

Dynasty
joined Mar 17, 2022

Oh this is going to be a short one. I kinda like that since it means we won't get a lot of the troupes that drag things out. I'm all here for this.

um, how can u drag someone who is not a lesbian into a lesbian relationship? Especially the person is clueless about the sex part...and later trying to learn. That would be like how do you drag a lesbian into an honest het relationship who is not interested or know the sex part.

She is attracted to women. She even says "it's precisely because Takagai's a woman that she's attractive"

It's been implied that at one point she had feelings for another woman/was in some kind of a relationship with another woman, but the other woman ended up leaving her for a guy and getting pregnant. This is why she's so uncertain about starting up a relationship with Takagai. Plus her own "gotta find a guy so I can get married and have kids" thing is your classic comphet.

I'd like to say though, she can be inexperienced and still attracted to women. Having experience with sex doesn't make you more or less of a lesbian, or anything else for that matter.

last edited at May 5, 2022 6:59AM

Dynasty
joined Mar 17, 2022

um...UM...that was darker than I was expecting, holy crap. I know Elsa's wildly in love with Evie but...I'd like to see how they story their way out of this one.

Edit: I realize that the shoe had to drop on this at some point, but dang they went about it in a big way.

last edited at May 1, 2022 9:08PM

Dynasty
joined Mar 17, 2022

wow...and it's over. honestly I'm sad, I really enjoyed this manga and it stuck true to its core the whole way through.

I really look forward to whatever they do next!

Lysilya
Dynasty
joined Mar 17, 2022

Oh it was kinda cool to see a first-person perspective for the first half, pretty creative!

Looks like everyone is getting in on the shipping game, this should be fun :D

Dynasty
joined Mar 17, 2022

And this arc has finished! Looking forward to what's coming next.

My comments as a Light Novel reader (spoilers in case you wanna swap to the LN some day)
This is a moment I've been looking forward to for a while now. And honestly, I feel the manga kinda lets it down. Lene and her brother were much more sympathetic in the Light Novel as unwitting accomplices blackmailed into betraying the people they loved, rather than mostly willing participants who didn't quite think things through (that's not to say they weren't entirely innocent in the LN ). But this moment also felt so much more bittersweet LN, because you felt they weren't entirely being fairly punished. Claire crying into Rei's arms felt more emphasized and it ending on a less mysterious note. Either way, I'm gonna keep reading.

Dynasty
joined Mar 17, 2022

It's nice that Jing Xiu threw Ji Youyan a bone and helped her out with the pushy director.

I agree that there's not much story per chapter, and it would probably be a great manhua to binge later...but I can't help myself :D

last edited at Apr 28, 2022 6:00AM

Dynasty
joined Mar 17, 2022

I'm sad this is almost over. I liked how it took the time to explore side stories or topics you just don't see all that often.

I wonder what the last chapter will bring. And poor Rio :(

Dynasty
joined Mar 17, 2022

Okay yup, she's definitely getting Yuri'd

It's okay, embrace it!

Dynasty
joined Mar 17, 2022

Well it's not really a surprise they won, but that was a cute bonding chapter. Like it!