Forum › Posts by EvanDark

9a905fe6a22b0201f7ade2de48a73f8d
joined Jan 22, 2014

I love Loco musica now, I can only imagine that voice full of pleasure and moaning

It does make me wish we could have heard it... it seems she was bad at singing but the three reacted really well, was it just to her nakedness or did her singing actually improve?

It kind of did, she got turned on, and it was implied that she started to sing better and more seductively/innocently after that.

We don't really know why was her singing was bad, but the text in the speech bubbles implies, that the song was all over the place, probably due to her trying too hard. Taking back a little and with a more natural, less over the top performance, the song was probably better.

last edited at Aug 1, 2020 5:05PM

joined Jan 22, 2014

When I was in Chicago public schools, 70% was maybe a D. 50% would be failing in any class outside of some hard college courses with strong mercy curves. (Perhaps the teacher wanted to give room to excel, or had no idea how to write a good test to the material... These were all advanced math courses where you had to do more than regurgitate knowledge.)

30% seems pretty low. Like you don't know 70% of the material but still pass?

Well, at least in Uni..."passing" alone doesn't mean much, there's still a cumulative GPA to maintain, and if you only passed all courses, you're still getting the boot (or another scenario- get an A+ on a course to cover for another you got a D in).

Guys, this is middle school, don't bring Uni standards here. Also, teachers can adjust the difficulty of the test so the percentage means nothing. In my high school, each teacher had a different "passing" grade. For math it was usually 10%, but most of my classmates failed even that, because the test was so hard. Conversely we had subjects where "passing" was from 60% but it was a breeze (Geograpy class, where you got some points even for half-right anwers).

joined Jan 22, 2014

^ The manga itself has already spoiled the ending, on the first page, no less

But its the journey that matters!

EvanDark
joined Jan 22, 2014
  • "Yeah, I did. It ended just when was really getting into it."
  • "Right!? How cruel to make that the last one."

I see what you did there, Sensei. Talking about meta, huh? This was definitely axed.

EvanDark
joined Jan 22, 2014

This was waaay sweeter, than I expected it to be. Nicely done!

joined Jan 22, 2014

5 bucks says Aoi is married and Anna knows about it. That's why she hopes Aoi won't show up and Sahoko won't get heartbroken

Not a problem! If that happens, we just apply a bit of "Netori" to the plot!

EvanDark
joined Jan 22, 2014

So...is she actually just straight??@chapter 21

Nope, its just misdirection from the author. For now she realized ONLY, that she wants to be her most important person, and NOT, that she wants to push her down, tear of her clothes, and do sexy things to her. I guess, THAT realization will come in another 10-20 chapter.

(Basically, the author artificially makes the story longer this way)

last edited at Mar 20, 2020 8:51AM

EvanDark
joined Jan 22, 2014

Too bad i won't see it happen. Izumi confessing out of the blue when Fujishiro just realise her feelings for Kurowaka will end with Fujishiro rejecting Izumi. Fujishiro never had romantic feelings toward Izumi and so i don't see her accepting the feelings here and now. Unless Kurokawa end up reject Fujishiro because she feel they're not of the same world but even there i don't really see Fujishiro falling into Izumi's arms all of a sudden.

Me neither, but one can always hope, right? Such a shame Izumi is an interesting character; usually distant and quiet, but she can be the exact opposite when needed. She is calculating, but to me, she comes of more naive than evil.

She could've been a greate femme fatale, if used correctly. Instead, she confesses the worst possible time.

EvanDark
joined Jan 22, 2014

Izumi x Fujishiro: Interesting like the 1001 closeted lesbian pining after friend stories on the right, or interesting like the 1001 Yuri "Prince" and Princess stories on the left?

Interesting, like Izumi pushing down Nakai onto the bed, a la Kuzu no Honkai? I know it won't happen, but that's what I'd want.

If Izumi gets rejected, and that's it, than this was just a wasted storyline. Unlike in YagaKimi, where Sayaka's love had a purpose (It helped us know Touko better, she was kind of the "antagonist" in a few chapters to Yuu, and she had her own story arc and character progression), here Izumi's love didn't really mattered in the story so far, and her motivations were only just introduced, so there is zero time for any story arc or character progession. The only way this was not a total waste of her character is if her confesion moves her forward, and not back.

TL;DR: I like Izumi's character better, lets recast her as the heroine of the story

last edited at Jan 14, 2020 4:34PM

EvanDark
joined Jan 22, 2014

Izumi....isn't evil, though? Like not even a little? The most evil thing she's done is lose her cool and confess when she's afraid of losing the girl she loves. Other than that she's just stayed close, supported her, been nice to everyone, and hoped it wouldn't get to this point.

It's not "skin someone alive for a dollar" evil, but she deliberately gaslighted them to try and keep everyone in the closet where she was comfortable. We can't even argue she feared it was one-sided and was trying to save them the pain of rejection, she was working on both of them because she feared it was mutual. She only fell back on the truth as an absolute last resort when she realised there was no other option.

That's called selfish, not evil.

And, yes, Izumi is selfish, and there is nothing wrong with that. Everyone is. Nanaki is also selfish: she wanted to monopolize Kurokawa, and ended up getting her kicked out of her group, and she even admitted, that she knew they would kick Kurokawa out. Only difference is, Izumi knew she was in love, while Nanaki realized it just now.

Still, I ship Nanaki x Izumi. Would be less boring than the "default" option.

last edited at Jan 13, 2020 6:14PM

EvanDark
joined Jan 22, 2014

Sooo, am I the only one, that wants Izumi to win this love triangle?

It starts annoys me, when the author brings out a new love interest just to pad out the story: because we all know too well, that they have less chance, that a snowball's in hell. I wish the author would do something new, or interesting with it, like, if Izumi would win Nanaki with a gentle but agressive approach, that would be soo much more interesting than to obligatory half-assed rejection story arc.

EvanDark
joined Jan 22, 2014

I'm not sure what the hell I just read... But I like it so far. It would be nice if the ghost girl would return later.

EvanDark
joined Jan 22, 2014

runrin posted:

That was well done. Kuddos.

nya-chan's approval?? it must be good! :P

Yagakimi is not groundbreaking, but it's kind of a masterpiece of classical art nonetheless, if you get my meaning.

The author mastered their craft to near perfection. If I must use the cooking metaphor, Yagakimi is a wholesome home-cooked meal you can't go wrong with and that leaves you satisfied. Nothing fancy, but it's just the one you needed.

I disagree on that one. I've always felt that Yagakimi was unique for many reasons. One, the MC doesn't start out head over heals for the heroine. Two, it isn't overly dramatic the whole time, like most other romance stories, so even little things have a much bigger effect on the viewer.

EvanDark
joined Jan 22, 2014

Actually, if the play really WAS meta, then Touko would DEFINITELY end up with Sayaka, since she ends up with her in the play as well.

She does? I thought she ended up on her own, going on to figure out her life.

In Chapter 31:
Touko: "So... Would you go out with me, all over again?"
Sayaka: "I can see myself, falling in love with you all over again"

I can't believe everyone forgot how the play ended. She only denied to move in with her, because she wants to try and reconnect with her family, they still got together in the revised ending too.

EvanDark
joined Jan 22, 2014

Actually, if the play really WAS meta, then Touko would DEFINITELY end up with Sayaka, since she ends up with her in the play as well.

The only ever polyamory ending in normal manga, that I can remember is in Honeymoon Salad. It's really tricky to get that kind of ending right (outside of hentai, that is), and it can undermine the believability of the entire series. I seriously doubt that we well see that here.

Well, Touko will choose Yuu (or she had already chosen her from the very first chapter), but I really like what ifs. Sooo, if not Touko, than how about Sayaka+Akari? They can heal each other's broken heart...

EvanDark
joined Jan 22, 2014

On a sidenote, I would looove to see a Touko+Sayaka ending. I actually came to like Sayaka's character a fair bit more, than I would expected (given, that her role is obviously a third wheel), and I would gladly see her "seduce" Touko, and have an unexpected win.

Though, if that happed, everybody would lose their mind, for one reason or other. But yeah, unexpectedly event to me, I'm in team Sayaka. Cheers!

last edited at Jan 2, 2019 9:18PM

EvanDark
joined Jan 22, 2014

Sooo, any idea, why is it called "Yuunagi Marbled"? I don't recall anyone called "Yuunagi", but it definitely feels like a name.

EvanDark
joined Jan 22, 2014

Saeki fo the win, hell yes! Saeki has some great potential for character development. I hope, she can gather up her courage and confess her love. Yuri triangles are the best kind of triangles.

EvanDark
joined Jan 22, 2014

And coincidentically every female character ends up in a lesbian couple. Life is wonderful.

Just like what should happen in real life. Tears to my eyes ;-;

and well said yuri_adicta

Yes! Except of course the ones that become my waifu!

EvanDark
joined Jan 22, 2014

I think, Moe does enjoy herself, when she is dominating others, you can see her smiling a bit on some pages, and she is properly blushing while having sex too. But she isn't an S, so you won't see her smile or enjoying herself, when hitting others.

Yes, most of the time she has a blank expression, but her face has been that way, since Ran refused her, it doesn't mean she is faking it, or not enjoying herself, only that she's still heartbroken.

Well, that's how I interpreted it anyway.

last edited at Jun 21, 2015 5:31AM

joined Jan 22, 2014

Gimme moar!!! Me likey sweet sweet yuri!!!

joined Jan 22, 2014

YEEEEEEEEEEEES!!! FINALLY, an ACTUAL chapter.

My thoughts exactly. About the chapter though, wouldn't it be hilarious, if the new girl DID fall in love with Kanna?

joined Jan 22, 2014

Angst should be included in the tags.

But forum posts don't have ta....

Oh! Oh, I see what you mean. Nevermind.

Best. Post. Ever.

joined Jan 22, 2014

In the last scene at the sea, Remi seems to be a little... funny. Could it be that she actually felt hurt? Do you think Remi is in love with Ruki? And Remi's last line to the phone: "Yeah, I guess you could say that", I think the question was "were you dumped?" or something along the lines.

I'd love the idea of Remi being in love with Ruki, and is trying to break Ruki's fixation on Sacchan, better, than her being just a grinch to every couple around her.

last edited at Feb 5, 2015 6:54PM

EvanDark
joined Jan 22, 2014

Am I alone in disliking our protagonist, Moe, for selfishly pushing her feelings on to her senpai like this? I mean, what does she hope to accomplish? Break up her senpai and the dorm mother?

Mira, the author isn't used to this genre (S&M) yet, and she isn't good at describing the dark emotions of people. Don't worry she'll get better at it.

Moe breaking up Ran and the dorm mother? That's not it. No, Moe wants to steal Ran, capture her, dominate her and make her completely hers. The best panel is when Moe just stares blankly to the girls having sex in front of her, with a dark look in her eyes. That tells you everything, this girl isn't just another sheep, she's the wolf.

And Ran and Ryouko isn't a sweet happy couple either, they are basically just using each other, for sex and misplaced emotions. I'd like to see Moe steal Ran, even if Ran was a in perfect relationship, but supposedly Mira didn't want to make a manga that dark (yet), so she make it, that Ran and Ryouko doesn't really fit together either.

last edited at Jan 25, 2015 11:35AM