Forum › Posts by Beefaroni

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

So, the dream is giving me two different ideas of what MC wants, but I'm probably wrong. Obviously, it's to settle down with her gf, but the fish staring and raising makes me think she either wants to raise a pet together, or maybe she wants to raise a kid togther with her. I could be wrong, though, cause it sounds too extreme, but who knows. I hope the author does a sequel for this one day, though

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

And here I thought this was going to be a sequel about that idol who married a tribal islander girl...
Oh well, this was still great though.

OMG, YES! I started freaking out a bit because I never thought we would get one. I mean I love this one too, but man I wish that one had a sequel

Beefaroni
Image Comments 26 Jan 06:42
Images
joined Aug 19, 2018
87226998_p0%20(1)

^Hey, thanks! I forgot the name of it, so I could never find it again. And looking up "two girls falling on each other during game" did not help

Beefaroni
Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Plot-twist: Maki's hugs are stronger than a constrictor's grip, so she's trying to save Nico

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

I don’t know what they’re doing at that hospital but it’s not medicine

You're right, it's a series that's waiting to happen. It will be called "Yuri's Anatomy", or "Yuri Hospital" or just "Yuri", where the MC's last name is Yuri and they're an assholish person who's almost always right

Beefaroni
How to Kiss discussion 26 Jan 06:03
Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

I prefer nami x vivi, but fine. Seems like One Piece yuri is super rare for some reason.

I don't think it's that hard to figure out, there are way more male characters (it being a shounen series). Despite it's massive popularity, it doesn't seem to be a popular target for doujinshi, much less yuri.

I think because most fans want to see the development of the story and the characters goals and dreams rather than romance. Maybe because One Piece fans are mostly younger people.

Eiichiro Oda did say that Nami is a lesbian.

I will need source on this one.

Same, source please.

Pretty sure whoever it was was either making it up, or heavily exaggerating the few canon events that can be seen as evidence for that (most notably Nami being attracted to Kalifla).

Yeah, that scene of Nami vs Kalifla sure was something when I first saw it

Beefaroni
Image Comments 26 Jan 05:27
Images
joined Aug 19, 2018
87226998_p0%20(1)

Reminds me of that clip where two girls who were playing something (I think basketball) fell on top of each other during the match. It was like a yuri moment irl. This is what I wish happened to them after

last edited at Jan 26, 2021 5:27AM

Beefaroni
Image Comments 26 Jan 05:25
Images
joined Aug 19, 2018
Erxlxqyvcammttm-orig

it's so weird seeing parodies of yuri that I've read. It makes me glad it gets that kinda attention from artists

Beefaroni
Image Comments 26 Jan 05:22
Images
joined Aug 19, 2018
Ebd7zgmueaemhv0-orig

^i didn't even know we had one. Welp, time to explore a new tag and hope I find something new

Beefaroni
Image Comments 26 Jan 05:20
Images
joined Aug 19, 2018
Bgcstpicuaaoedb-orig

#Blessed

Beefaroni
Image Comments 26 Jan 05:15
Images
joined Aug 19, 2018
Esg311mvoaebytq

Ah, I see. Who needs those lips when your given those fingers instead

Beefaroni
Image Comments 26 Jan 05:13
Images
joined Aug 19, 2018
Eshslwtucaa0rod-orig

"It's Pikachu!"

Beefaroni
Image Comments 26 Jan 05:12
Images
joined Aug 19, 2018
Dnrx4csuuaai07u-orig

I will now be waiting for all Saturday morning cartoons to be given the same treatment

Beefaroni
Image Comments 20 Jan 10:04
Images
joined Aug 19, 2018
Bartolomeobari-852096-nami_carrot_robin_hands

I suggested a lot of stuff, not my fault only the furry stuff is getting uploaded lol

.............................................I mean, I don't mind the furry stuff.........................

Beefaroni
Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

...I'm delighted and sad at the same time because God knows how long till she releases the next sequel, 2021 being optimistic much?
sigh

Welp, I guess we'll see about that
Edit: I actually just found out there's a sequel already, so egg on my face for not checking, but now I'm hoping for a sequel that includes this story and doesn't ignore it

last edited at Jan 19, 2021 9:43PM

Beefaroni
Image Comments 19 Jan 12:47
Images
joined Aug 19, 2018
Esb_cdaxmaqdrgp-orig

^STOP CONFUSING ME!

Beefaroni
Image Comments 19 Jan 12:39
Images
joined Aug 19, 2018
Bartolomeobari-852096-nami_carrot_robin_hands

^We need more One Piece here, imo

Beefaroni
Untitled discussion 17 Jan 11:40
Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Hahaha! Actually... I know she knows what is name of the feeling but she don't want it to name for she is afraid that she might misunderstand it.

Yeah, it's obviously just indigestion, but she's too embarrassed to say it, which is an understandable feeling

Beefaroni
Spiderweb discussion 17 Jan 11:35
Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

This is an old work, so who knows if it'll be seen, but maybe future me will return and find out. What does this really mean? Does Kiriko want to leave Ren? Or is she really happy that Ren wants to stay? Are they actually together, or does they're together forever mean "as friends"? I hope someone will know the answer

last edited at Jan 17, 2021 11:36AM

Beefaroni
Image Comments 17 Jan 10:54
Images
joined Aug 19, 2018
6phdnfw

Getting strong pogchamp vibes from this

Beefaroni
Next to Her discussion 17 Jan 08:15
Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

This one haunts me. I want the girls to have a happily ever after. But, no matter how hard I try, I can't imagine how they could possibly end up together, after that first meeting. That has to be the worst pick strategy ever.

Dude, it's totally possible. There's a webtoon on here where two girls hook up after meeting each other while one of them was on a date with a guy that the other one was dating. Don't let you dreams be dreams!

Beefaroni
Otaku Kimo discussion 16 Jan 17:46
Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

I never said this before but rereading this and looking at the comments, I'm not sure why they wouldn't work together? Dango hair is the only reason why she became a mangaka in the first place, and them meeting years later just makes the story all the more sweeter in my opinion

This!

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Oh my!
(I'm not late to the party, you are!)

Beefaroni
Image Comments 16 Jan 09:07
Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Imagine a 50 chapter canon manga like this detailing the development of their relationship?

^^BOOM! Fixed your comment

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Jadeite? Nephrite? Does anyone else see a possible reference to a certain magical girl anime/manga from some years back?

I didn't know SU was an anime?! Go figure!