Forum › Posts by Beefaroni

Beefaroni
Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Oh, I'm glad it was chocolate she smacked her with and not a restraining order

Beefaroni
Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Lolz, I beat my record and read past where I had previously been at, from beginning to end, in 2 days. I truly have no life :(
But none the less, I'm glad I got to see the end of this series. I'm glad everyone kinda got a happy ending. Obviously we're not gonna cover everyone, but we got to see the main ones at least. The only ones I could think of at the top of my head are Adel, Toyama, and Ringo, but they were pretty minor so fuck 'em I guess.
I do feel kinda bad that Kumoi still had to have an arranged marriage, but at least she seems pretty happy, so that's all that matters. I feel bad that this is the end, but it ended better than some of the long running yuri I've read, so I'll take it

Beefaroni
Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Good story overall, looking forward to more from this author. I am kinda sad we didn’t get to see Ito’s friends find out she was dating Sumika tho lol

I hope this will be included in the bonus chapters
Edit: I also want to see what became of Miyana cause I found her character pretty interesting

last edited at Jul 7, 2021 1:12PM

Beefaroni
Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Will this be updated at some point?

Nobody is doing the editing as far as I know but if you want to see the continuation, as Kanbro said in the post above, over here:
3: http://safe.yuriproject.net/res/11280.html
4: http://safe.yuriproject.net/res/11281.html
5: http://safe.yuriproject.net/res/18521.html
there's the raws (untranslated) downloadable and on the comments there's the txt file filled with the translations, so you can read it somehow.

I had to put a dash between "yuri" and "project" to get it to work for me. Letting ya'll know in case it helps
Edit: Also, I was too lazy to read the txt files so I just read the summary and thought it was a pretty good story. Not my favorite but not that bad either. I just wish Sensei got to marry whoever she wanted from the get go, instead of having an arranged marriage. I mean, she probably fell for the guy and her happiness is all that matters, but still.....

last edited at Jun 30, 2021 9:25AM

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Lolz, it's so funny seeing people say this title is long. We've had plenty of these in more recent worka. This one was just ahead of the curve

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

.........I like it

Beefaroni
Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

I love how each chapter is called a volume and the next volume is called a chapter. It's the best!

Beefaroni
Image Comments 15 Jun 22:00
Images
joined Aug 19, 2018
Eblmp4wumaaffko-orig

Cute

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Also, I don't mean to be that guy but uh...has there ever been any art, wholesome or horny, of these two outside of the series? I feel like fanart of Hayate and Honey - or any of them really - is nonexistent.

THANK YOU! I FEEL THE SAME WAY! I'd appreciate the shipping art, but what I really want is to see fanart of Moe and her family doing family things. It would be so cute!

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

You know, I don't really know what happens in the rest of the series, whether it becomes more SoL than it does yuri between a magical catgirl and an OL, but I do have an idea of what I would want from this series if it's no longer ecchi. It's basically SoL and the bond between the catgirl and OL becomes more parent-and-child-like, with the OL developing a relationship with another woman as well (possibly with the woman in the flashback). Then, the OL would try to get her catdaughter and her gf to come together to become one big, happy family. I know that premise has been used before, but it's a favorite of mine

Beefaroni
Bridge discussion 05 Jun 18:57
Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

If Jeff Bridges was in that pic set at the end, I woulda lost it

Beefaroni
Pillow Talk discussion 04 Jun 12:30
Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Something about the font annoyed me, but I dunno what exactly. But despite that, this was a really cute comic. Definitely agree about the afterglow and cuddling comics being nice.

You're right. It should've been written in comic sans

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Dang, that was so scary to read cause it just feels like you're getting closer to the inevitable. I'm glad it ended on a better note and i hppe LPE and MC would remain close friends. I doubt LPE really had any so having some to help support would probably help her

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Damn, just caught up and now I miss this one. Hope we'll get more chapters again

Beefaroni
Image Comments 17 May 08:07
Images
joined Aug 19, 2018
82392666_p0

I like how you can see the dandruff floating in the sunlight

Beefaroni
Only I Know discussion 17 May 07:33
Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

That hell? why does she need their addresses for?

No idea. But I have a scary assumption....

NTR...

Maybe Kana-chan slept with them, to divert their interest on Aya-chan.

Kodama Naoko, is that you?

Beefaroni
Image Comments 16 May 06:02
Images
joined Aug 19, 2018
Angel

Does it count as BDSM if she's wearing handcuffs?

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

I hope those ominous looking ladies at the end are introduced soon

last edited at May 15, 2021 3:46AM

Beefaroni
Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Thank you. I kept kept looking under Supernatural and not Fantasy

last edited at May 12, 2021 8:06AM

Beefaroni
Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

I may have asked this before, but hopefully not. A bird is healed by a doctor and a goddess turns that bird into a human so that they may confess

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

"You'll get your rent when you fix this damn roof!"

Is that a cliché saying in English? Because I know that in other languages it's a cliché line in fiction, used for comical effect when a landlord and tenant are squabbling.

The biggest cliche, mostly from bullies. Especially ones named Maguire

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

"You'll get your rent when you fix this damn roof!"

Beefaroni
rely on me discussion 11 May 02:17
Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Yeesh, I'm glad I read this when I did. Who knows what it originally was like before. I feel bad for some of the harsh comments made towards the translation, but criticism was definitely warranted. Either way, fourth panel, got 'em

last edited at May 11, 2021 2:18AM

Beefaroni
Image Comments 11 May 01:33
Images
joined Aug 19, 2018
Et3pnr_uuaazg-k-orig

^And two lips

Beefaroni
Image Comments 11 May 01:31
Images
joined Aug 19, 2018
Eziz3agviasjib4-orig