Forum › Posts by Beefaroni

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Why is this volume so short? It makes me think the next one is the final one, which would suck if it's true

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

I completely forgot about this series! I wonder what's going on with it?

Beefaroni
Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Is there more things like extras, or will it be marked as completed soon?

Beefaroni
Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Just rereading the last chapter helped me. Although if the time between chapers is this long, that method might not work again

last edited at Apr 5, 2022 10:43PM

Beefaroni
Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

You know what I'd want for a sequel. If Suu-chan fell for the "little sister" instead. That'd be cool

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Maybe Truck-kun should be introduced for the sake of those who want plot

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

^Yeesh, the commenter above me has issuuuuuuuuuues

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

That line made me want a yuri one-shot about a magician. Don't know why, but it did

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Can't wait to reread this when it's over

Beefaroni
Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

And with that, I can now move on.....

Beefaroni
Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Excellent, we've entered the Relationship Saga, which will no doubt be followed by the Namek Saga.

I hope we see them use the yuri bomb to defeat Majin Boob

Beefaroni
Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

No matter what, people were always gonna be disappointed whichever route that it went. Oh well, I enjoyed it. I wish it went on longer, but oh well

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

For anyone wondering, the movie they watched was Chaos Walking (2021). Those who know, know...

I was so sure it was "John Wick". Also, I will never forget that kind of popcorn becoming massive in the first "Scary Movie". It was so funny and freaky looking to me as a kid

last edited at Feb 2, 2022 6:35AM

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

True, true, true. I’m honestly glad she came out and said it. It’s definitely not ideal from a parent's perspective, and there are issues around potential grooming and the like, but a big upside….no accidental pregnancies…

I don't know. Maybe they'll accidentally walk into an adoption center

Beefaroni
Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

i think this story would make an excellent anime...they could flesh it out with more shikigami encounters, and elaborate on some of the back story etc...and then the core of the story...I can see like episode one being super ambiguous and like in episode 2 or even 3 THEN you find out that "kendo-club-kun" is a tiny fox shikigami ^_^ ... it's got a bunch of really great parts and story that would make a fantastic anime....and of course you can't go wrong with the requirement of "kissing scenes" yes-yes it would make a fantastic yuri or subtext anime....
and the bl and yuri ending would totally cement it into fandom!!!

Wholeheartedly agree with this. I got the gist of it and they could've definitely made this WAY longer. But oh well it's still a nice short read, despite how confusing it was

Beefaroni
Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

I wish I could give the author a cookie. They seem so nice in the afterward

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Ruka looked thirsty in that last panel, not gonna lie

Beefaroni
Lily Marble discussion 11 Jan 01:03
Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Also, which would you guys say is worse out of this and Amanchu?

Count me the bonafide gay couples in Amanchu.

Just checked out the comments on Amanchu to see what the fuss is about and BOY were they scary/wordy, but I got the gist of why it was bad. That one seemed worse because at least here we were able to get 2 couples out of it. I completely forgot about this one for awhile, so I was able to read the whole series since it was completed. I was definitely disappointed, but I'm not gonna hate on it too much because it kinda was realistic. If they had more time to develop, I think things would have gotten a way better resolution for each couple, but sadly that's not the case hear. I would still like to show my gratitude to the author because they made such an interesting story with some amazing characters. I hope the next series they come up with will not be axed

Beefaroni
Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Well, that's nice. Good to give your girlfriend something to look forward to. But, where's her tattoo?

Let's just say this was a prequel to her getting a tattoo and go from there

Beefaroni
Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

^Thanks

Beefaroni
Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Ok I got another one. This one my description might be wrong. It was an age gap manga that was possibly part of a series. I remember somewhat that there was a scene where the mc, who was a schoolgirl, was gonna fight some thugs, but I don't think she was a match for them, until her older girlfriend and her (mom or aunt) show up wearing masks to kick their asses. It turned out that the gf and mom or aunt were part of a gang when they were younger, which surprised the mc because she didn't expect that from her gf

Beefaroni
Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Ok I got one. It was a series about a bunch of women who went to the gym. Each chapter involved different women's love lives. I can't remember much about any of them, so that's the best I got
Edit: Also, they all mostly knew each other (I think)

Umm, maybe this one?
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/lily_marble

Yup, thank you!

Beefaroni
Space discussion 07 Jan 18:25
Images
joined Aug 19, 2018
Beefaroni
Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Ok I got one. It was a series about a bunch of women who went to the gym. Each chapter involved different women's love lives. I can't remember much about any of them, so that's the best I got
Edit: Also, they all mostly knew each other (I think)

last edited at Jan 7, 2022 6:22PM

Beefaroni
Lily System discussion 28 Dec 08:25
Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Oooh, I like that take, but there is little indication that "getting pinched by your crush" involved being honest. Still, it apparently was the trigger for the "release", so you may be on to something.

Could be interpreted as a display of closeness, maybe? Probably wouldn't pinch a stranger.

Or maybe Nana wanted to payback Mizuki for her comments to her story, her popularity, or for whatever reason she was crying before going to the shed with her