Forum › Posts by Bellalizz

joined Sep 1, 2017

I should of read the tags... it was all working so smoothly. ;-; dammnit why do the males always ruin the story.

Bellalizz
joined Sep 1, 2017

This is very cute. Please provide more, thank you :)

Bellalizz
Image Comments 17 May 23:47
joined Sep 1, 2017
Miko

No. :| this is not the Chikane & Himeko I know.

Bellalizz
joined Sep 1, 2017

Show of hands who wants this removed -raises hand-
:|

Bellalizz
Image Comments 24 Feb 07:33
joined Sep 1, 2017
63931326_p2

;-; they always kill the questionable lgbt character...

Bellalizz
joined Sep 1, 2017

To the ones that saying “he cheated! How is she still with him”... I rememebr she ended in the hospital and she has no memory of what occurred so = she has no clue. Anyway.. my poor baby heart.. I can’t take this anymore ;-; I’m hoping the next chapters are going to kill so Im going to take a break now.

Bellalizz
Image Comments 07 Feb 14:38
joined Sep 1, 2017
Dnxqu6du0aanaqn-orig%20(1)

The mecha in the anime might of sucked and that random guy sucked too but I mean end of the day Himeko still falls for Chikane so idc :D but if we remove the annoying random guy and the mecha then the story wouldn’t of had developed like it did. I think the Author should just make the after or an alternative version of the story instead. This is my favorite yuri anime all in all despite the ending and the sadness chikane endured throughout the whole anime.

Bellalizz
joined Sep 1, 2017

I think the ones who are analazying in depth give the rest an opportunity to listen to a second perspective of the manga. I like it. & to the ones who aren’t fond of it.. well tough luck just scroll along xD

Bellalizz
joined Sep 1, 2017

I forgot to read the tags.. I was hoping this was going to be an actual story but I’m still satisfied :)

Bellalizz
joined Sep 1, 2017

This chapter made me extraordinarily excited and it hurt.

Even with all the buildup and inevitability, during chapter 37 and the first half of ch.38, it still seemed like maybe Sayaka really did have a chance. Maybe Touko would do a 60 degree heel turn and head straight for the other side of the triangle, for that person who has always been there (even if not really). I consider that to be an amazing feature of Nakatani's writing, the sensitivity towards the complexity of people and human emotions, and the power of our choices in determining our lives, rather than just being helplessly guided by uncontrollable feelings. Because we truly don't know what will happen until Touko opens her mouth and finally reveals her choice.

This complexity is even more layered because despite it being a choice with both given choices being theoretically valid, we know what decision will be made. She could have chosen Sayaka. She really could have. Sayaka's confession made her happy, because who wouldn't be happy to know they are so unconditionally loved? But in this lifetime, with this set of events, she never would have. And that's because every set of choices she has made have led her up to this point. She has always chosen to love Yuu over Sayaka. She has always chosen to shut out Sayaka where she chose to let Yuu in. An entire 37 chapters of choices precede this decision, in which she consistently and reliably chooses Yuu to love. (Perhaps, it could be argued, her love has not always been "love", full, freeing and healthy, but in light of what those choices meant to her, that was love.) Just as her revised play character did, she is making choices based on what has happened to her. There could have been no other choice, Nakatani says, because her heart had chosen. That is what love is.

And it hurts. It hurts to let somebody in to such a great degree and to then become disconnected from them. And that is a part of love too, as painful or even annoying as that can be. I think the confession scene had one of the greatest displays of those sides of love. It's such a simple moment, in such a humble setting; there is no galaxy of stars overhead, no sunset in the distance, just the river flowing in the background and the ducks settling in. It gave me profound chills.

I loved the symbolism too as always. The duck on pg 27 flying in and skimming the water just as Sayaka said "she stepped in" hit home. I wasn't as sure about the boats actually. The implication was that two people in the boat would be able to navigate narrow places. Sayaka and Touko definitely did that. But I think it applies for many more situations than just that too, like Touko and Yuu navigating the play, and likewise. The fall(?) leaves were a symbol of change, and I couldn't quite tell if the ones on pg 11 were being pulled downstream or not. They could have represented Sayaka. But based on the placement of the words in the second panel, where Sayaka's talking about being disappointed, the leaves could also represent love in general. When she's saying she would be disappointed, the leaves are in the water, eventually rotting away, dying or dead love. And in the bottom-most panel of pg 11, a leaf is falling as she talks about "Loving someone..." It evoked the feeling of the risk inherent to love, for me at least. The necessity of falling, of having faith and trust in another, that is inherent to love. Then in the next page, the leaf lands on Touko. That is who that love was gifted to. Sayaka takes the leaf and holds it, and I think that represents her love for Touko, how it is wholly her own. A love in the shape of a leaf, subject to change and death, but still intact in that moment. It's a beautiful image.

I would go into extended analysis of the characters too and their internal worlds and changes, but I think it's been said enough already by others. And this chapter, to me at least, did stand out to me not so much for the characters, though of course that's still something I care about greatly, but for its declaration of what love is. I think Nakatani has said that the biggest question Bloom Into You has always striven to answer is what love is. This chapter finally provided a concrete answer for what that truth might be, and it was what evoked both excitement and hurt in me.

;-; wow... that was nice. I couldn’t even think of half of that. Thank you.

Bellalizz
joined Sep 1, 2017

I like how when new chapters are released I read like from 2-3 chapters back hoping that the new chapter will fill up my yuri heart but nope.. ;-;! Where do I throw my money at so it goes faster?

Bellalizz
joined Sep 1, 2017

:D I knew if I just ignored the guy - girl thing I would achieve some yuri. Thank you for uploading this :)

There should totally develop more on their relationship but knowing they ended up together makes me satisfied.

Bellalizz
Image Comments 07 Dec 04:13
joined Sep 1, 2017
Qkud85o

All praise Hayley Kiyoko ✌️ Our lesbian Jesus

joined Sep 1, 2017

I hate these kind of mangas that have that 1 guy ._. Like can ya fkkk off! No one wants ya ._.’ Can the manga artist just add some girl that actually likes him and take him faaaaar away. It’s like kannazuki no miku all over again but you can ignore the guy and still have an okay ending.

last edited at Nov 18, 2018 6:27PM

Bellalizz
Yuri discussion 02 Nov 03:26
joined Sep 1, 2017

Oi I was reading a manga and I didn’t finish it. It was posted today but it’s not there anymore title was “yuri_between_a_werewolf_and_a_high_school_girl_1#22” someone please ;-;! I didn’t finish.

It was removed at the request of the author.

Aww ;-; they could of let me finish at least! I left off in a good part

Bellalizz
Yuri discussion 01 Nov 22:21
joined Sep 1, 2017

Oi I was reading a manga and I didn’t finish it. It was posted today but it’s not there anymore title was “yuri_between_a_werewolf_and_a_high_school_girl_1#22” someone please ;-;! I didn’t finish.

joined Sep 1, 2017

Welp I see a “Continue”... dunno if it’s good or not.. kinda have a feeling this is that “I am in love with a straight girl” and will sadly stay there.

Bellalizz
joined Sep 1, 2017

I’m here like mad pressing the right part of my screen to see the Next page... why ;-;!

Bellalizz
joined Sep 1, 2017

Can you believe, new characters introduced for the new volume to be about. It's like this is AnoKiss or something.

How are there still people who don't understand the nature of this series?

YES. These comments are getting really annoying, seriously, it's the same bullshit every time. You KNOW there's gonna be a new couple every volume alongside the main one, get over it already. =___= Like, there's been ten comments to complain about the obvious and almost zero to talk about the chapter. If you don't have anything to say, then just don't. Sorry, but it just pisses me off.

Anyway… That was unusually depressing for a Canno story. Though there's probably more to it − I guess Ayaka and/or Yurine are gonna get involved in all this one way or another. If you wonder when your relationship went off the rail, though, Asuka… that might be the day you stopped interacting with people? I can't think that's a good foundation for a healthy relationship.

Really liked the imagery in this chapter though, especially at the end. It's like that train announcer was watching them break up or something… Also, page 26, that leaf on the mirror reminds me of the way Tanuki transform in Japanese lore. Might be a way to symbolize that Asuka is trying to be someone she's not… I'm also pretty fond of Asuka's design. She looks a bit more adult than the characters we've seen until now (though since she's 19 that makes sense). Anyway, I'm curious to see how Canno continues that story. Their relationship seems pretty hard to fix right now.

Oh, and chart.

Thanks for the chart, really helps lol

joined Sep 1, 2017

keep clicking on the right side
fcccccccckkkk!!!

Same.

Another of the same. Surely there are many more of us?

Legend says they are still clicking furiously

We are.

WHERE ARE THESE DAMN OTHER PAGES AND CHAPTERS AND VOLUMES A SEQUELS ?

Joining the furious clicking train in hopes that if we click enough, our dreams will come true

Maybe they will, if he read the comments ಠ_ಠ
click, click, click.... (°▽°)

Sometimes, the forums are really relatable

Me too... Me too guys....

You wonderful folks took every word straight from my fingertips.

There should be a support group for the frustrated clicking readers.

Bellalizz
joined Sep 1, 2017

I enjoyed the manga and decided to read comments on it... worse idea ever lol. I only hope this continues to get translated otherwise my poor little heart will suffer.

Bellalizz
joined Sep 1, 2017

Can't believe I only just now found this! Kinda glad I did though, waiting one year would've been agony.

I really love everything about this manga! Everything feels so natural and flows so well. All the side couples are fantastic. Even the incest one; while I'm usually against it, they're so cute together. I love that Yuki pretends to be so princely but she's secretly just a rascal. I love Masami and Midori too; how Midori's lack of trust drove them apart, but then they communicated and talked about it and I just uuuughhhh, it's so good.

My absolute favorite thing is Aoi and Riri. I'd be totally fine with them not getting together, because they have such a good friendship. I love the idea of a sweet Ace girl being friends with a hopeless lesbian and just being overall supportive and promising that she won't go and fall in love and leave Riri like her other friends. Aoi is such a bro, I want to hug her through the screen.

Can't wait for the last chapter

Welcome to the group...

Bellalizz
Image Comments 05 Jun 02:26
joined Sep 1, 2017
Lewd

Oh I thought the artist would create and post with the intent of just posting in dynasty but I guess after reading the rest I misunderstood.

Bellalizz
Image Comments 04 Jun 08:49
joined Sep 1, 2017
Lewd

Wait so all images are input for dynasty not like image copying?

joined Sep 1, 2017

hjyfun posted:

I thought they would do it in the shower... you know with the

Does that actually work? It doest seem to work for me though... Were is my gay friend I can pay for? :c

...i can confirm it does sometimes, but its a waste of water lol

Well, it's the faster way to get them wet !!!
HA!

Edit: ._.)

I get the best orgasms with the shower, so the shower is a favorite! I got 11 orgasms in like 45 minutes once, was pretty sore after xD So I can confirm it works!

Omg... teach me! like I would see this in the movies and I tried it one time and I felt like an idiot because it had no effect and yeah tots a waste of water.