Forum › Posts by Bellalizz

joined Sep 1, 2017

Our girl bout a pull “I love you bitch, I ain’t ever gonna stop loving you. Bitch”

Literally read it as it sounds which is hilarious af. I hope mc actually manages to get her point across.

joined Sep 1, 2017

Almost every time a manga like this comes out, I just find it funny reading the comments because I dont understand why people take it so seriously. Honestly, I find the story so far interesting and I just really like the drama and characters. Cant wait for the next chapter!

Would be you able to share what other manga is like this?

Bellalizz
joined Sep 1, 2017

Guys, since you're so busy trying to make sense of the plot where the woman time traveled because she masturbated on a playground rocking horse I'll spell it out for you why it ended like this: if senpai had remembered the stuff from the manga that would imply that the MC essentially killed and overwrote her past self (who was a major character in this story) when she returned to the present. Making the ending a different timeline (or maybe her original timeline Back To The Future'd) loosely effected by the one she was in sidesteps that bit of existential horror. Does it make much sense? Of course not. It didn't make sense how she time traveled in the first place. But it was done in service of making the ending happier, which was the whole point.

Haha you had me at “since you’re so busy trying to make sense of the plot” I honestly enjoyed it but it is a rather complicated plot.

Bellalizz
joined Sep 1, 2017

Art is nice but staring at each other for 2 chapters is too slow paced. Gonna have to pass but I hope the rest could still enjoy it!

joined Sep 1, 2017

I think this is a good slap of reality compared to other yuri. I cant wait for the next chapter!

Bellalizz
Pink Ribbon discussion 21 Dec 03:05
joined Sep 1, 2017

Things are getting super gay.

At this point they should just kiss and see how it goes >.>

I second this!….but then it will low key just kill the vibe of the manga so lets just continue to suffer :)

joined Sep 1, 2017

"Gay as a tangerine"?

Citrus ;)

Thank you for the clarification.. I was lost in thought for a min there.

Bellalizz
Image Comments 24 Jul 04:15
joined Sep 1, 2017
E63ckasvoam12ev-orig

My eyes ;-; such beauty… despite being the second yuri I watched I consider this the god of all yuri.

joined Sep 1, 2017

I should of read the tags... it was all working so smoothly. ;-; dammnit why do the males always ruin the story.

Bellalizz
joined Sep 1, 2017

This is very cute. Please provide more, thank you :)

Bellalizz
Image Comments 17 May 23:47
joined Sep 1, 2017
Miko

No. :| this is not the Chikane & Himeko I know.

Bellalizz
joined Sep 1, 2017

Show of hands who wants this removed -raises hand-
:|

Bellalizz
Image Comments 24 Feb 07:33
joined Sep 1, 2017
63931326_p2

;-; they always kill the questionable lgbt character...

Bellalizz
joined Sep 1, 2017

To the ones that saying “he cheated! How is she still with him”... I rememebr she ended in the hospital and she has no memory of what occurred so = she has no clue. Anyway.. my poor baby heart.. I can’t take this anymore ;-; I’m hoping the next chapters are going to kill so Im going to take a break now.

Bellalizz
Image Comments 07 Feb 14:38
joined Sep 1, 2017
Dnxqu6du0aanaqn-orig%20(1)

The mecha in the anime might of sucked and that random guy sucked too but I mean end of the day Himeko still falls for Chikane so idc :D but if we remove the annoying random guy and the mecha then the story wouldn’t of had developed like it did. I think the Author should just make the after or an alternative version of the story instead. This is my favorite yuri anime all in all despite the ending and the sadness chikane endured throughout the whole anime.

Bellalizz
joined Sep 1, 2017

I think the ones who are analazying in depth give the rest an opportunity to listen to a second perspective of the manga. I like it. & to the ones who aren’t fond of it.. well tough luck just scroll along xD

Bellalizz
joined Sep 1, 2017

I forgot to read the tags.. I was hoping this was going to be an actual story but I’m still satisfied :)

Bellalizz
joined Sep 1, 2017

This chapter made me extraordinarily excited and it hurt.

Even with all the buildup and inevitability, during chapter 37 and the first half of ch.38, it still seemed like maybe Sayaka really did have a chance. Maybe Touko would do a 60 degree heel turn and head straight for the other side of the triangle, for that person who has always been there (even if not really). I consider that to be an amazing feature of Nakatani's writing, the sensitivity towards the complexity of people and human emotions, and the power of our choices in determining our lives, rather than just being helplessly guided by uncontrollable feelings. Because we truly don't know what will happen until Touko opens her mouth and finally reveals her choice.

This complexity is even more layered because despite it being a choice with both given choices being theoretically valid, we know what decision will be made. She could have chosen Sayaka. She really could have. Sayaka's confession made her happy, because who wouldn't be happy to know they are so unconditionally loved? But in this lifetime, with this set of events, she never would have. And that's because every set of choices she has made have led her up to this point. She has always chosen to love Yuu over Sayaka. She has always chosen to shut out Sayaka where she chose to let Yuu in. An entire 37 chapters of choices precede this decision, in which she consistently and reliably chooses Yuu to love. (Perhaps, it could be argued, her love has not always been "love", full, freeing and healthy, but in light of what those choices meant to her, that was love.) Just as her revised play character did, she is making choices based on what has happened to her. There could have been no other choice, Nakatani says, because her heart had chosen. That is what love is.

And it hurts. It hurts to let somebody in to such a great degree and to then become disconnected from them. And that is a part of love too, as painful or even annoying as that can be. I think the confession scene had one of the greatest displays of those sides of love. It's such a simple moment, in such a humble setting; there is no galaxy of stars overhead, no sunset in the distance, just the river flowing in the background and the ducks settling in. It gave me profound chills.

I loved the symbolism too as always. The duck on pg 27 flying in and skimming the water just as Sayaka said "she stepped in" hit home. I wasn't as sure about the boats actually. The implication was that two people in the boat would be able to navigate narrow places. Sayaka and Touko definitely did that. But I think it applies for many more situations than just that too, like Touko and Yuu navigating the play, and likewise. The fall(?) leaves were a symbol of change, and I couldn't quite tell if the ones on pg 11 were being pulled downstream or not. They could have represented Sayaka. But based on the placement of the words in the second panel, where Sayaka's talking about being disappointed, the leaves could also represent love in general. When she's saying she would be disappointed, the leaves are in the water, eventually rotting away, dying or dead love. And in the bottom-most panel of pg 11, a leaf is falling as she talks about "Loving someone..." It evoked the feeling of the risk inherent to love, for me at least. The necessity of falling, of having faith and trust in another, that is inherent to love. Then in the next page, the leaf lands on Touko. That is who that love was gifted to. Sayaka takes the leaf and holds it, and I think that represents her love for Touko, how it is wholly her own. A love in the shape of a leaf, subject to change and death, but still intact in that moment. It's a beautiful image.

I would go into extended analysis of the characters too and their internal worlds and changes, but I think it's been said enough already by others. And this chapter, to me at least, did stand out to me not so much for the characters, though of course that's still something I care about greatly, but for its declaration of what love is. I think Nakatani has said that the biggest question Bloom Into You has always striven to answer is what love is. This chapter finally provided a concrete answer for what that truth might be, and it was what evoked both excitement and hurt in me.

;-; wow... that was nice. I couldn’t even think of half of that. Thank you.

Bellalizz
joined Sep 1, 2017

I like how when new chapters are released I read like from 2-3 chapters back hoping that the new chapter will fill up my yuri heart but nope.. ;-;! Where do I throw my money at so it goes faster?

Bellalizz
joined Sep 1, 2017

:D I knew if I just ignored the guy - girl thing I would achieve some yuri. Thank you for uploading this :)

There should totally develop more on their relationship but knowing they ended up together makes me satisfied.

Bellalizz
Image Comments 07 Dec 04:13
joined Sep 1, 2017

All praise Hayley Kiyoko ✌️ Our lesbian Jesus

joined Sep 1, 2017

I hate these kind of mangas that have that 1 guy ._. Like can ya fkkk off! No one wants ya ._.’ Can the manga artist just add some girl that actually likes him and take him faaaaar away. It’s like kannazuki no miku all over again but you can ignore the guy and still have an okay ending.

last edited at Nov 18, 2018 6:27PM

Bellalizz
Yuri discussion 02 Nov 03:26
joined Sep 1, 2017

Oi I was reading a manga and I didn’t finish it. It was posted today but it’s not there anymore title was “yuri_between_a_werewolf_and_a_high_school_girl_1#22” someone please ;-;! I didn’t finish.

It was removed at the request of the author.

Aww ;-; they could of let me finish at least! I left off in a good part

Bellalizz
Yuri discussion 01 Nov 22:21
joined Sep 1, 2017

Oi I was reading a manga and I didn’t finish it. It was posted today but it’s not there anymore title was “yuri_between_a_werewolf_and_a_high_school_girl_1#22” someone please ;-;! I didn’t finish.

joined Sep 1, 2017

Welp I see a “Continue”... dunno if it’s good or not.. kinda have a feeling this is that “I am in love with a straight girl” and will sadly stay there.