Forum › Asumi-chan Is Interested In Lesbian Brothels! discussion

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Nanao!! Way to go! Even if it doesn’t work out, I’m glad she was able to confess her feelings and ask Asumi out. And, honestly, not a terrible response from Asumi, considering it really would be unfair for her to date and continue her search for Mai through the brothels. But I loved that Nanao was open to joining Asumi in the search. She’s such sweetheart.

Alyssatennya200
joined Apr 20, 2022

aww, asumi is so cute.. this chapter is so good

joined Feb 1, 2021

I'm glad Asumi and Nanao could be honest with one another this chapter. I'm a little worried about what's going to happen if Asumi ever runs across a problem that she can't book a room at a love hotel or hire a lesbian prostitute to solve, though.

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

I'm probably going to be alone on this but I think this is the first chapter that I dislike Asumi as a character. She's going to break poor Nanao's heart. It was cute she signed up for a date package and wanted to get advice which should have meant no sex. Well then the hooker with a heart of gold that's clearly also in love with Asumi took her a to a hotel and that one had nothing to do with finding said childhood friend. Great dating advice to try and get some and it end up with banging someone else a few days before the actual date.

I'm getting ready for Nanao tears.

last edited at Jan 29, 2023 11:22PM

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

I took some major restraint to not shout on the middle of the night when nanao finally confessed but after asumí rejected her my disappointment was inmensurable and my day got ruined.

I still have some hope for nanao but I'm expecting the worst. I wish this one could go the botan route and have nanao getting the girl but after reading countless romcoms and always getting the same result , I've come to realize that the botan incident was a one in a lifetime event.

last edited at Jan 29, 2023 11:15PM

Lumity%20kiss%203%20low%20byte
joined Aug 9, 2019

If Nanao and Asumi don't become a couple by the end of this manga I will kill everyone in the room and then myself

Screen%20shot%202023-01-07%20at%2010.57.07%20pm
joined May 21, 2021

Isn't Asumi a little insensitive toward Serina? Out of all her prostitute 'friends', she had to pick the one with a crush on her to ask for dating advices.

joined Dec 13, 2018

I'm probably going to be alone on this but I think this is the first chapter that I dislike Asumi as a character. She's going to break poor Nanao's heart. It was cute she signed up for a date package and wanted to get advice which should have meant no sex. Well then the hooker with a heart of gold that's clearly also in love with Asumi took her a to a hotel and that one had nothing to do with finding said childhood friend. Great dating advice to try and get some and it end up with banging someone else a few days before the actual date.

I'm getting ready for Nanao tears.

nanao has bad taste

Img_20201116_114246_2-min_50-min%20(1)
joined Oct 14, 2014

that room looks so comfy I wanna sleep

edit: "It's tough, huh? You want it, huh?" I'm going to break my desk, my nightstand, my bookshelf, my bed frame, and every window in the vicinity

last edited at Jan 29, 2023 11:57PM

Couple_under_the_stars
joined Nov 7, 2022

"Sorry, I am looking for someone else. I won't go out with you."
"Okay, what about just one date ?"

Why... is this always like this ? It's like manga is incapable of doing a proper rejection.

I'm happy that Asumi was very clear with Nanao when she said she's looking for Mai. If Nanao gets a bittersweet memory from this, that's on her for making such a request and not accepting the rejection. While I'd rather have had Asumi refuse, it makes sense for her to accept, as she probably sees it as a one-time thing like all of her brothel bookings.

I hope this arc will soon be over. The whole plot with Nanao falling in love with Asumi has been pretty annoying and obviously meant to artificially prolong the story, but I'd rather we go back to the search for Mai.

My%20god
joined Dec 27, 2014

Is there a single problem that she can't solve with prostitutes? It's proven amazingly effective thus far

X2(edited)2
joined Jan 2, 2022

I get that Nanao is a lot of people's favorite here, but I think Asumi's rejection is kind of romantic and mature. She's built up Mai in her head all these years, and sorting that out is a mature decision. And she also might be thinking that it could be love, and that is romantic. Nanao is someone new in her life, and while there is the possibility of something being built there, they're not on the same page as far as their feelings.

I also agree with Bielna that if Nanao gets hurt here, she's put herself in the position to be hurt. It's not Asumi's fault for being accommodating when she was very clear.

Img_20220602_141642-min%20(1)%20(1)%20(1)
joined Feb 5, 2020

I hope Nanao will have fun at their date and gets closure by the end of this.
Please GOD do not let her be the puppy that still follows Asumi around even after she gets rejected again.

joined Jan 11, 2014

I don't think this is going to turn out well for Nanao.... Asumi is right in her self-assessment. She's not in a position to do anything other than casual sex and dates, can't be serious and monogamous. In that sense, I don't think Asumi is being insensitive to Nanao and Serina. Both seem to be okay that she can't commit and date despite wanting it. Nanao understands Asumi's Mai situation and Serina understands her position as a sex worker. In fact, Nanao is the one insisting one just-one-date.

last edited at Jan 30, 2023 12:40AM

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I want more Mai-chan!

joined Nov 16, 2022

Personally I'm glad things went in a more spicy direction near the end of this chapter, I feel like the series has really toned it down over the past year or so. It's perhaps -just- enough to fit into this category but not too spicy or interesting after chapter 8. There was some spark in this one, even if the specific content didn't really interest me.

It's not that unusual, I don't think I can recall any long-running yuri manga series that kept consistently sexy, generally they start strong and then ramp it down as plot and drama start filling up the space.. but I had high hopes from the first volume. Emotions and relationships just don't do it for me in any sense, and when I want a good story nudity and sex just distract from it, so I probably should've just dropped off earlier. I'm fairly sure if Asumi ever does meet her Ms. Right it's going to be the most flowery missionary lovescene of all time. :(

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

Asumi, all the girls want you, you clearly can't choose just one.

Akari-n
joined May 22, 2022

I don't think it would necessarily end bad for Nanao. She seems to be cool with Asumi going to brothels (not that that would make it any better if they ever date). Also, this manga doesn't give the impression that it would give any characters a sad ending and the overall theme isn't that dramatic (so far at least).

At this point, "finding Mai" itself is not really Asumi's priority and is more of an excuse for having casual relationships of that type. Maybe deep down, Asumi just wants to see Mai for closure.

Even if some think it's a lost cause I'm rooting for Nanao... or a harem ending with Nanao as the main girl. Hell, maybe the date will make Asumi change teams from Mai to Nanao.

last edited at Jan 30, 2023 2:11AM

joined Dec 30, 2018

Given this authors previous works i would not be surprised if three of them end up together, that's what im hoping for anyway

__amaori_renako_and_ouzuka_mai_watashi_ga_koibito_ni_nareru_wake_naijan_murimuri_drawn_by_monsieur__d7bc0a80fd23f14c58ed2720509220b2
joined Oct 15, 2021

gallileo di vinci of yuri romcom

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

This isn't how stories like this go but I really hope this story blindsides me by getting Asumi and Nanao together. They're so cute.

...Maybe at least they'll fuck next chapter, who knows.

Though this chapter, with the tearful shaky confession, reminds me all too well of many scared terrified confessions. It hits in a way that I don't like cause all of those ended poorly and give me bad memories lmao

last edited at Jan 30, 2023 3:12AM

BeanBeanKingdom
Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

I'd wonder what the point of it all was if Nanao just got definitively rejected now, it's not like Asumi has grown as a character or got any closer to finding Mai through this arc. Meanwhile Nanao's life got turned upside down and she even started hiring prostitutes herself. I feel it's more likely that Asumi will remain undecided after their date and the matter will linger until she finds Mai.

Akebi_underwater_2_10
joined Jun 1, 2020

... Asumi is right in her self-assessment...

I think that she's constantly selling herself short, and we see it plentifully with how pretty much everyone falls in love with her one way or another. Even this chapter with the umbrella thing.

In any case, I loved this chapter and its developments. I love that Nanao went for it, and especially that she did it the way I hoped she would with the "and they're sitting next to me" line. I love that both were honest and actually talked it through. And I also think the practice date with Serin was a great way to show exactly that Asumi sells herself short on the whole dating aspect of things. also was hot, which I personally like both because it's thematically consistent and... uh... hot.

I can see why some folks are on the fence and stuff. But honestly, I don't see any major heartbreak happening; I don't see anyone being particularly insensitive to another or any other major turbulence. This isn't the series' flavor, simple as that. If anything Nanao and Asumi came to a mutual agreement of sorts in a mature manner that we will now see play out, and I think Serina's situation is interesting because I think that she's more quick to develop attachments in general (which was core part of her chapter) than full-on in love with Asumi, so her reaction and subsequent teasing are more in good taste than one would expect. I definitely agree with most of what flowsthead has commented. I'll add that I do not take Asumi's reaction to Nanao as flat-out rejection; rather it was her simply being honest about her situation which might complicate things, and it seemed to me that she is open to the idea, but is hesitant and still needs closure.

In any case, loved the chapter, and I'm looking forward to seeing how things play out. I'll say that I want these two to get down at some point at least, but this being the endgame or part of the endgame wink-wink nudge-nudge is more than welcome.

As sort of an aside. I'm really impressed by how implicitly explicit the sex scenes are. Clever angles and framings that leave no room for doubt but plenty for the imagination. Big fan.

edit: "It's tough, huh? You want it, huh?" I'm going to break my desk, my nightstand, my bookshelf, my bed frame, and every window in the vicinity

In a good way or a bad way?

last edited at Jan 30, 2023 4:20AM

Kuvl_u-8
joined Nov 1, 2015

i'm inhaling copium like crazy but i hope nanao will win over asumi in their date and she will turn her decision around. it will probably not be that way but i really hope it is ^^

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Big Sis Serina (Seri-nee?) still best girl, as of this chapter. The finger play was definitely the lewdest part this time.

"Sorry, I am looking for someone else. I won't go out with you."
"Okay, what about just one date ?"

Why... is this always like this ? It's like manga is incapable of doing a proper rejection.

Maybe it's a cultural thing? I'm not an expert in cross-cultural studies, but I've read that high-context, Confucianism-influenced cultures like Japan tend to sanction outright rejections and refusals that disrupt social cohesion. Instead, rejection is heavily veiled, with the expectation that the rejected party withdraws "voluntarily" to save face for both of them. In this frame of reference, Asumi agreeing to a "one-off" date with the expectation that Nanao no longer pursues her romantically afterwards (until she finds Mai, at least) is the most appropriate thing to do. It sounds insane and hurtful to us gaijin who value individuals' feelings over social cohesion, but these girls may have been socialized differently.

To reply you must either login or sign up.