Forum › Asumi-chan Is Interested In Lesbian Brothels! discussion

joined Jan 6, 2017

I don't think there'll be a threesome, neither Nanao nor Asumi are ready for it and the manga seems to clearly want to keep Senpai out of Asumi's harem.
But I can certainly see Senpai trying to push Nanao and Asumi towards each other

I mean, Asumi is the only one of the three that actually has had a threesome before. I think senpai'd be less ready for it than her

joined Jun 5, 2018

Madness! What is going on, Help me!

joined Jan 14, 2020

How often is Asumi going out?

$200/week would be $10,000 a year. What's her job again?

Nanao gives her 100,000 jpy per week for just some household work, which is llike $900 at the start of 2022 (now only $720 though). So, you know. It's really good to have a rich girl loving you.

I just use the long term 100:1 ratio for stuff like this, it's not like the exchange rate affects Japanese buying Japanese services.

But the couple of actual lesbian services we've found charge around 30,000 yen. So Nanao's paying her enough for 3 dates a week, or 2 after life expenses... doesn't Asumi still have her original part-time job too?

89922099_p0_3_32
joined Nov 15, 2017

Nanao gives her 100,000 jpy per week for just some household work, which is llike $900 at the start of 2022 (now only $720 though). So, you know. It's really good to have a rich girl loving you.

I just use the long term 100:1 ratio for stuff like this, it's not like the exchange rate affects Japanese buying Japanese services.

The yen being way down does effect the buying of japanese goods and services though. People just have less money now. The exchange rate is a byproduct of the main problem.

This has nothing to do with yuri though, so lets try focus on the topic at hand. Mashing puss.

wishforasunnyday
joined Nov 13, 2021

But the couple of actual lesbian services we've found charge around 30,000 yen. So Nanao's paying her enough for 3 dates a week, or 2 after life expenses... doesn't Asumi still have her original part-time job too?

Yes, as you see on the first page of Ch.15, she's still working for that lesbian bar. So Asumi has 3 source of income now, Nanao(100k), bar(at least 80k from ch3,p24), and of course her family sponsors her for(not sure how much, but should allow her to visit brothel once a week in addition to live).

So, our Conqueror of Les Fuuzoku Asumi has 210k per week, worth of 7 visits.

joined Dec 13, 2018

The yen being way down does effect the buying of japanese goods and services though. People just have less money now. The exchange rate is a byproduct of the main problem.

This has nothing to do with yuri though, so lets try focus on the topic at hand. Mashing puss.

this really says a lot about how goods and services are affected by monetary policy

joined Jul 22, 2014

do we get a "there is only one bed" trope next chapter?

Nishikino-maki-and-ayase-eri-3-love-live-school-idol-project-37571467-350-197(1)
joined Dec 1, 2018

Do you still remember when it came to finding her friend Mai?

joined Jan 24, 2022

Ouka senpai really is the ultimate enabler.

1. She was the one who pushed Asumi into the world of lesbian brothels
  2. Got Asumi to work at a lesbian bar
  3. Asumi needing a second job to support her brothel adventures and therefore moving into Nanao's house made Nanao realize she likes girls.
  4. Asumi's brothel adventures got Nanao to try it too
  5. Ouka senpai trolling Nanao and making her think she's also trying to get with Asumi might be the catalyst for Nanao to confess (maybe for real this time) or have sex with Asumi
joined Jan 6, 2017

Do you still remember when it came to finding her friend Mai?

I remember when she came from trying to find Mai...

20190107050456_1%20(3)
joined Oct 13, 2017

this is so slow burn!!!! i hope they fuck next chapter i dont even care about mai anymore. nanao ftw

Untitled102_20231004232707
joined Mar 26, 2014

I don't think there'll be a threesome, neither Nanao nor Asumi are ready for it and the manga seems to clearly want to keep Senpai out of Asumi's harem.
But I can certainly see Senpai trying to push Nanao and Asumi towards each other

I mean, Asumi is the only one of the three that actually has had a threesome before. I think senpai'd be less ready for it than her

I'm inclined to agree. Senpai is the kind of person to tease or be weird to get a reaction, but the moment it's serious to get cold feet about it (either for herself or for in this case her kouhai/under-classmates).
Like that time she said something about Asumi and her getting it on (doing something sort of sexual) then she said "Nah, I guess not." Or something like that. I forgot which chapter it was. I'll go look in a moment since I'm caught up at the this time.

joined Mar 26, 2014

Dude, I would kill to have Asumi x Nanao just for a little bit. They seem like a sweet pairing.
Bruh, she backed out! Ahhh! I was so mad. Goddamnit why!? C'mon man. They've already bathe together twice so honestly they could communicate or have a little mutual understanding about trying to date or having sex if that's want they both want.
And since we've had nsfw things in nearly every chapter this one kind of seems low-risk/low-reward. That fake out confession infatuated me to no end.
It just felt kinda bland in comparison.
Still I'm hoping that Nanao finds a damn backbone and confesses for real.
Then have senpai get her own room to leave them to "talk" it out, or whatever they need to do winks Haha! I could totally see Senpai joking like that.
Anyway, it was a sort of nice filler chapter, but it would've been better if the confession had been real. All I'm saying.

joined Mar 26, 2014

Shit, guys it's been licensed. Well, guess my broke ass will never know the end. Damn it...
I mean I'm happy for the creator. But fuck me man. Literally so many mangas to read... (T_T) :'/
RIP: My yuri cravings
They gonna starve. XD

joined Feb 1, 2021

I'm inclined to agree. Senpai is the kind of person to tease or be weird to get a reaction, but the moment it's serious to get cold feet about it (either for herself or for in this case her kouhai/under-classmates).

If nothing else the next chapter should be enlightening as to whether she's more interested in teasing, or a legit contender for the Asumi Bowl.

Img_20201116_114246_2-min_50-min%20(1)
joined Oct 14, 2014

Shit, guys it's been licensed. Well, guess my broke ass will never know the end. Damn it...
I mean I'm happy for the creator. But fuck me man. Literally so many mangas to read... (T_T) :'/
They gonna starve. XD

The reader only removes content that has been released in English, and sometimes they just leave it up until a DMCA occurs. You're fine.

joined Mar 26, 2014

This woman looks like Mindy from Torally Spies and I'm into it!

She totally looks like Mindy and it made the chapter even better (for me at least).

joined Mar 26, 2014

They gonna starve. XD

The reader only removes content that has been released in English, and sometimes they just leave it up until a DMCA occurs. You're fine.

Thank God! Until it gets an English manga. Which could take 2 to 3 years, or never cause sometimes my fellow Americans still have a lot of hang ups.
Oh that reminds me Whispered Words never got an English translation and I re-read it all the time here.
Or Sasameki Koto if I'm spelling it correctly.

C44d8dc6-30f6-464b-9df6-21306e5b293c
joined May 16, 2017

I normally don’t bother with H content, but, god, how can a story with this kind of premise be so intoxicatingly cute? Both Asumi and Nanao are incredibly adorable, and I absolutely love it. I can genuinely say that I am actually reading this for the literal plot, especially because seeing Nanao clumsily stumbling through and coming to understand her feelings for Asumi is just so wholesome and endearing. I genuinely love the writing for this, and based off the title and premise I most certainly did not think it would be so heartwarming. Now, if Nanao gets her heart broken, I’m going to have to start a riot. I need to stop myself before I continue repeating myself as a I redundantly gush over this.

joined Jan 7, 2020

They gonna starve. XD

Ye. Plus even if I get the English copies, I’d have to hide the physical copies, so the only way to read it is here ;w; or just download the chapters to re-read. In case it gets taken down. Sigh…

joined Jun 5, 2018

Let me read into the future and foretell that a new chapter shall be released three dawns from now

wishforasunnyday
joined Nov 13, 2021

Let me read into the future and foretell that a new chapter shall be released three dawns from now

Just read the magazine. A certain old friend is coming back in the next chapter!!!!

joined Jun 5, 2018

Damn, I was wrong, and I can't read japanese^

joined Jan 6, 2022

Damn this is getting really bittersweet I love it

20230811_115727_adobe_express
joined Sep 21, 2019

asumi: aggressively goes to lesbian brothel
also asumi: help how do i date

To reply you must either login or sign up.