Forum › Posts by Ersrs

joined Jan 24, 2022

Senpai finally making her move. You can always count on her to get the plot moving

joined Jan 24, 2022

Every H artist ever lmao

joined Jan 24, 2022

Ah... Makino... you don't understand how obsessed Asian moms are with continuing the family line...

(armchair psychologist voice) I have reason to believe Asian mothers force the burden of childbearing on their daughters because they themselves had to suffer that pressure, and sunk cost fallacy about bloodline carries intergenerationally.

That's exactly what it is. "I had to go through it so you should do it too" + "What will others think if my daughter doesn't have children?"

joined Jan 24, 2022

Good mom vs shitty mom

joined Jan 24, 2022

??????????

joined Jan 24, 2022

Mad scientist mom looking kinda....

joined Jan 24, 2022

From volume 3 extras, it seems like Asumi just prefers to have more "variety" instead of being with one person only

joined Jan 24, 2022

Nanao really went from "Shy girl who knows nothing about sex" to being a dommy sugar mommy.

The author reminding us that other characters still exist is a nice touch. It's been a while since we've seen Asumi's senpai and boss, and of course, Mai. Also love that Serina is becoming a recurring character now.

joined Jan 24, 2022

Unintentional rizz

joined Jan 24, 2022

Those guys became yuri enjoyers after that

joined Jan 24, 2022

Interesting title

also, Guro or Vore ?

joined Jan 24, 2022

tragicomic that their last texts went out like
- it's finished
- me too dies

I laughed way more than would have been appropriate here...

After all the laughing (and crying), once my mind cleared up, I realized this was probably done on purpose.

The novel was about Shizuku and Kaori's time together. As soon as the novel ends, Kaori's life also ends, signifying their time together is over.

joined Jan 24, 2022

A loner, a gyaru, an ikemen, and a kid

joined Jan 24, 2022

Also this topic were Lesbians has to pretebd to be straight makes my blood boil,

Bisexual people exist.

Yes, but a woman who deeply loves another woman and is socially pressured into marrying a man instead is a terrible example of it. They might be bi or might not be, we can't just assume that label on anyone simply based on their history

And yet, there you go, assuming their sexuality. i wasn't putting a "label" on them, so much as saying that, since we're not told they were uncomfortable and in a loveless marriage, there's no evidence that they were not also attracted to the men they married, regardless of if they would have preferred to stay with their high school sweetheart (and, to add to that, no evidence that the relationship they had as children would have lasted into adulthood anyway, meeting again as adults and picking up the spark is not the same as a long-term relationship).

Ya'll on these comment sections always have to boil everything down to the simplest answer just so you can take offense to it, say you're being open while being really close-minded, refusing to see that anyone could be happy, or anything good could come out of relationships other than the yuri ones which are the focus of the story. It's quite frankly infuriating.

Edit to say: the more I think about it, the more infuriating it is. We're specifically shown in this chapter that while the teacher was wrong to say what she did to the girls, it was simply the catalyst for them thinking about their future. When asked if she wanted her own children, Rei said she probably did. And the close of the chapter is Rei still not committing to a yuri relationship, she still thought it was the right thing that she have and be invested in her own child. So patronising to dismiss people's feelings on these issues just because you might think differently. There are a lot more perspectives in this world that just your narrow worldview where apparently, anyone who is in a lesbian relationship as a teenager must never ever have her own reasons for eventually marrying a man. Never.

I mean, to each their own interpretation, but through out this chapter, both Rei and Mayuko repeatedly say those were the happiest days of their lives and wished it could've lasted forever.

Bisexual people exist. Two bisexual women who love each other, but are being forced apart to marry men is still biphobic.

joined Jan 24, 2022

Some of your orgasm splashed onto me.....

joined Jan 24, 2022

The fact that Yae Miko was canonically Raiden Ei's hand warmer in the past makes this even better

last edited at Dec 24, 2023 5:39AM

joined Jan 24, 2022

This is gonna undo all the therapy I had so far

joined Jan 24, 2022

Is Toxic mom realizing she has no children left and trying to get Makino to come back

joined Jan 24, 2022

What The Fuck Am I Reading

joined Jan 24, 2022

Last year (2022), the age of majority in Japan was lowered from 20 to 18. So assuming this manga takes place in the present day, Makino should be legally free of her parents.

Still can't drink until you turn 20 but at least you can make your own decisions and not be controlled by your parents

joined Jan 24, 2022

Oyako don when?

joined Jan 24, 2022
G_r_s__-1702080170213978249-img2

"We're not gay because we didn't kiss when having gay sex"

joined Jan 24, 2022

Actually, I think the message is "gay sex can get you through tough times"

joined Jan 24, 2022

It's not uncommon for authors to fail miserably at trying to get their message across and I think this is one of those cases. I want to believe the author intended to say "No matter how shitty life gets, as long as you are with the person you love, you will get by one way or another" or something along those lines. But unfortunately, most of us agrees that the ending just ultimately came off as "just stick to the status quo and do what society demands of you."

Even though they didn't die or separate and become het, it still reminds me of early yuri stories where the overall message is "you will eventually have to grow up and fall in line with everyone else in society"

joined Jan 24, 2022

Let me guess, Hiroko is offered a promotion but she's afraid people will spread rumors about her sleeping her way to a promotion just like what happened with her own senpai.