Forum › Posts by dfordii

dfordii
joined Jul 8, 2020

Why all of them so damn good looking

joined Jul 8, 2020

Well yeah of course Koto would be like that. For Aya its just yesterday the last time she met Koto, but for Koto it's been 7 years without Aya.

last edited at Apr 22, 2024 8:52PM

dfordii
Semelparous discussion 21 Apr 08:39
joined Jul 8, 2020

Any update about this series?

joined Jul 8, 2020

Ah, the evolution from working hard to not getting rejected to working hard to not getting dumped lol

dfordii
joined Jul 8, 2020

This is soooo fun

dfordii
joined Jul 8, 2020

ohhh cute domestic life, good start good start, good for them

joined Jul 8, 2020

Why did the line keep going on with something dream lol now i wonder too if this is dream or reality lmaoo

joined Jul 8, 2020

It was all good and sweet until Yuna slept for like 20 hours and Reina about to call an ambulance on her, i was like what the fck did i just read lol

dfordii
End to End discussion 04 Mar 09:41
joined Jul 8, 2020

How nice

joined Jul 8, 2020

If this turned out to be a dream i would be so mad

joined Jul 8, 2020

I will say it again and again, there's no other way than poly way for this one. I really don't want any of them to get hurt.

joined Jul 8, 2020

This is frustrating to read...

dfordii
joined Jul 8, 2020

Is it even a triangle if two of them already like each other? I mean, "An Easy Introduction to Love Triangle" would be the realest triangle relationship so far and we all know how it end LOL

last edited at Feb 12, 2024 7:27PM

joined Jul 8, 2020

damnnn the visual, so good!

joined Jul 8, 2020

So, is there any adult beside Koto, Erika and their gang that know about Aya's condition? Local police or child service for example? Or they keep silent about it?

dfordii
joined Jul 8, 2020

Great chapter! They talk about the problem before, Kase apologizing (the coupon is cute, i think Kase have another motive with that coupon, like you can ask me anything? really kase? you just want to fck lol) and the most important thing is Yamada actually mention about how they need to talk more. Yamada getting more and more matured and doing self reflection so now i hope Kase would too. The use of first name at this point is great too because it kind of show how their relationship really develop

and lastly, Fukami i know you're the best best girl, i hope you get your happiness with Aikawa. Oh and Aikawa, damn girl since when you're that that cool? handsome? she looks really good? hello?

dfordii
Love Bullet discussion 19 Jan 10:11
joined Jul 8, 2020

Best girl Aki, all this time and Aki still likes Koharu. Aki really deserve to be with Koharu tho, i hope there's a way but looking at it, i don't think it will go that way

joined Jul 8, 2020

and they really got married lol

joined Jul 8, 2020

Interesting and cute. Im in!

joined Jul 8, 2020

To get permission to write fic from the person herself, Ningwei really living every shipper wish lol

joined Jul 8, 2020

I love them so much! and of course it would be an Aquarium date lol

joined Jul 8, 2020

Erika my beloved, im all for Aya and Koto but I don't want Erika to be sad either..

dfordii
joined Jul 8, 2020

I don't think that this arc is that bad at all.

You think Kase putting her long-term relationship up for a bet isn't bad?

The bet is about Kase leaving the dorm or not. We all know Kase loved by many, and with no proper explanation i do think that her friends (fans) will against it (but i think their response is too much tho, just let the poor girl go). Inoue senpai said it too that Kase should just accept the bet to not leave a bad taste when leaving, so i do think that this bet is something that Kase can't avoid tbh, except if she's just coming out to everyone there which i think she not ready yet (i do think yamada more ready than Kase in coming out matter). The problem is, which annoy me the most in this arc, is the lack of communication and explanation from Kase to Yamada about this matter that makes it look like Kase doing this only for Fukami, when actually everyone else is involved as well.

Not to mention it's on the heels of some other stuff, like when she assaulted some guy for being too close to her girlfriend. These two are cute, but I have a hard time agreeing with a LOT of things Kase does in the sequel series.

That's the product of lack of communication between kase and yamada, plus the jealousy problem from both side actually (but more on kase honestly) which i hope they will work out on next arc

dfordii
joined Jul 8, 2020

I think this chapter is nice, and good closure for Fukami. Idk why people complain about the coming out part. I mean, even if Kase consider Fukami as her best friend, that doesn't make coming out easier. I think for this case, the timing for Kase's coming out is good enough, like, if Fukami can take it then all good, but if Fukami can't take it and creeped out then at least Kase already moving out (things won't get too awkward) so win win solution for Kase.

I don't think that this arc is that bad at all. How Fukami act might looks annoying at times but she's not a bad kid. I think she's just doesn't realize her feelings and unconsciously getting jealous that make her act a little bit annoying at times. What truly annoy me is the obvious lack of understanding communication between Kase and Yamada. Lots of the annoying stuff happening usually because both Kase and Yamada didn't communicate well with each other. I hope next arc would highlight that problem.

last edited at Dec 12, 2023 10:21AM

dfordii
joined Jul 8, 2020

Wait. Shouko and Seri not dating? What. I always thought they already dating