Forum › Posts by dfordii

dfordii
Image Comments 20 Nov 11:17
joined Jul 8, 2020
Emks8ovucaeoi1l-orig

Ikr, it's Mihoyo. It's only gonna get gayer from here. Just look at honkai impact or GGZ lmao

joined Jul 8, 2020

We still only get RinxMayuki and AkiraxMayuki so far and everyone already hot. when it's time for AkiraxRin everyone will flip lmao

joined Jul 8, 2020

Anyone who talks shit about Akira from here on out is gonna catch these hands.

Man I love Akira, and that's it, that's the post.

Well said.

Love u guys. Akira you're cool.

dfordii
joined Jul 8, 2020

Wow the comment section sounds... crazy and confusing... for a light series like this.. I'm personally really enjoy this.. I do agree that the miyoshi senpai part kind of unnecessary.. feels out of place somehow.. but looking at previous chapter, these two really need some push.. or they will just stay as kissing friends.. so I don't mind that much with the miyoshi part

Anyway.. I do hope they got together and the series doesn't end so soon.. I mean it would be nice to see some daily girlfriends fluff. and we don't get the going-all-the-way part yet

dfordii
joined Jul 8, 2020

Also, Mikanuji doesn't seem to do much fanart anymore now that this is officially serialized

Ikr. I miss the SayoHina one.

joined Jul 8, 2020

Welp. That escalated quickly.

dfordii
joined Jul 8, 2020

Reiichi: Lives literally next door to the apartment his sister and ex-wife fuck in, so

Ikr, Reiichi be like "my sister and my ex-wife fuckin each other next door and im cool with that" welp.

dfordii
joined Jul 8, 2020

"this isn't painful. Just low-key wanna die"

best sentence.

joined Jul 8, 2020

With how unrequited love's ended.. I have so much hope for this series... to at least not be rushed like that.. and for them to actually get together... But.. idk..

dfordii
joined Jul 8, 2020

wut? oh come on at least give us a kiss.

dfordii
Image Comments 16 Oct 11:50
joined Jul 8, 2020
Ezvvuqru0aeuvit-orig

Hina. Bed. Same blanket. Sleeping Sayo. Naked Sayo. Another sisterly sleepover, rightttt

dfordii
joined Jul 8, 2020

From personalities to face.. yep. Its kase and yamada but with different hairstyles lmao.

joined Jul 8, 2020

This is purrrfectt

joined Jul 8, 2020

That save me Kasumi..

dfordii
Mt. Yuri discussion 07 Oct 07:51
joined Jul 8, 2020

Yuri is so daamn cute

dfordii
Yuru Oyako discussion 07 Oct 07:41
joined Jul 8, 2020

Taiyaki needs help.

First comment that never gets old for this series lmao

dfordii
joined Jul 8, 2020

New couple. Nice. People protesting that Mikanuji keep adding couples and forgetting about the main couple.. I guess this series is not only about Iori and Minami (well they just started the series that's all) but actually about couples of lesbians in many settings that somehow might be related to each other in one way or another..

So far we have.. uhh I won't mention name since I kind of forget too.. so...

Office lady x Waiter
Little sister x Deliquent (which is related to the first couple)
Editor x Mangaka (if I remember, editor-san is office lady- san friends or something, so related some way)

and now

Teacher x Student (teacher-san likes mangaka-san's work.. so.. still related in another way.. lol)

Btw, Mikanuji really take same-face syndrome into another level lmao.. always amusing seeing the work.. and the art still really nice despite that.. so still a fun ride for me..

Thank you for the hard work author and translator!

joined Jul 8, 2020

oh my oh my

dfordii
joined Jul 8, 2020

How precious. I hope we will still get the glimpse of daily sweet life of them when they live together

dfordii
joined Jul 8, 2020

Just finished catching up this series. Holy shit so wholesome. So precious.

joined Jul 8, 2020

Got a bit irritated on the Akira hate, so thanks to both Linterdiction and random for their comments. Spot on imho. For me Akira is the most interesting character as she is the most obviously not perfect, and its not like any of you haven't ever thought something negative about a rival or person that you later felt shitty about for even thinking it. Its very easy to hate someone if you are judging their inner most thoughts and basic feelings. Why thought-crime is not a thing.

Note that Akira invited Mayuki to something that Akira otherwise could consider a date and she didn't try to manipulate or humiliate Mayuki in front of Rin, but rather observe and try and figure out what she herself is doing wrong. Instead she is trying to improve herself which I think is admirable. She also instinctively tried to show Mayuki affection, but head-pat can also be seen as a sign of dominance and she stopped herself for some reason. Akira is still the kind and considerate senpai Mayuki fell in love with, its just... well, mentioned better from the comments above. I wonder if Rin actually went home though... Each chapter makes me really anticipate the next one.

If i'm not mistaken all 3 of them each has a major character flaw that they will deal with to overcome and grow. For Rin it's too much self-sacrifice, for Mayuki it's self-deprecating and for Akira it's arrogance. The first two has the luxury of being able to be seen as endearing ... but they are still detrimental negative traits.

Couldn't agree more. My favorite would be Akira. And I know it's poly but my ultimate ship would be Akira and Rin. Akira is so damn cool. I mean, I guess like people said, her settings are that perfect kid who never failed so she naturally become arrogant and egoistic on all aspect. Kinda get disappointed at her when she look down on Mayuki. But the moment she realized how Mayuki saved Rin and how she could be the one and she realizing her mistakes on brushing off Rin's feeling and putting her own feeling first. AKIRA YOU'RE COOL. and would be cooler with great development if you start thinking on how others feels too.

and I guess she stopped the head pat as a sign of respect to Mayuki. Like, she didn't think Mayuki as someone below her anymore, or some weak kid that she need to protect. AKIRA YOU'RE COOL.

and I just love how much Akira love Rin. How Rin is not her ideal at all (bad at basketball) but she still fall in love with her after all. AKIRA YOU'RE COOL.

joined Jul 8, 2020

"I CANT BELIEVE I OVERSLEPT THE DAY WE DECLARE INDEPENDENCE FROM THE EARTH FEDERATION! GEEZ~ THIS IS THE WORST!"

A nice title for this series tbh

joined Jul 8, 2020

Need to be serialized

joined Jul 8, 2020

What the fuck.

joined Jul 8, 2020

Eggcellent

I like the yuri girl and her lover and I ship both sensei