Forum › Asumi-chan Is Interested In Lesbian Brothels! discussion

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Visiting lesbian brothels. If done safely, maybe an acceptable hobby.

7277b022-9e31-4bec-a22e-b7ad36fb501e
joined Sep 5, 2019

Go Nanao! Go!!!!

20221231_135046
joined Dec 1, 2022

This was such a good chapter

joined Oct 2, 2021

Mai Mai go away
Asumi f#$k Nanao Chan on Sunday

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

I’m a Nanao shipper after this chapter! But with two bottoms, who will put the first moves in bed haha

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

So like while people are talking about how Nanao got rejected I don't necessarily agree, Asumi certainly says she can't date Nanao while she's still looking for Mai but she pretty explicitly does so in the sense that she's not opposed to dating Nanao just that it wouldn't be fair to start dating now while she's still focusing on someone else.

And like sure that doesn't mean she's definitely going to start dating Nanao after she finds Mai and talks with her, but it isn't the complete rejection some people seem to be internalizing it as.

Also I think it's very funny and in line with this manga that Nanao is just like "visiting lesbian brothels if done safely is acceptable" in practically the same breath that she's asking Asumi out with. I think if the story does end up with Nanao and Asumi as a couple it will be a story where they might just actually continue going to lesbian brothels as part of a healthy relationship which would be both incredibly fun and something I haven't really seen before.

Though of course my poly ass is always holding out the hope that a love triangle can resolve in a relationship between three people wherein we'd get Mai x Asumi x Nanao, but of course in this too we'll have to see.

last edited at Jan 30, 2023 9:57AM

X2(edited)2
joined Jan 2, 2022

So like while people are talking about how Nanao got rejected I don't necessarily agree, Asumi certainly says she can't date Nanao while she's still looking for Mai but she pretty explicitly does so in the sense that she's not opposed to dating Nanao just that it wouldn't be fair to start dating now while she's still focusing on someone else.

And like sure that doesn't mean she's definitely going to start dating Nanao after she finds Mai and talks with her, but it isn't the complete rejection some people seem to be internalizing it as.

It's not, that's true, but it's still the case that the only one that has feelings is Nanao. It would be one thing if Asumi had some amount of feelings but feels conflicted because of Mai, but Asumi has only treated Nanao as a friend this entire time. Asumi saying she can't date anyone right now, while not maybe the completest rejection possible, in the context of her lack of feelings still feels like a rejection.

Which, again, doesn't mean something couldn't develop later, but everything that people are seeing between Asumi and Nanao is all on Nanao's side.

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Never fret Asumi. No matter what happens you had sex, like a lot.

joined Jul 8, 2020

Everyone is cheering for Nanao, well of course, we've been with Nanao for awhile and grown attached to her, meanwhile we don't know anything about Mai, so no attachment to her.

Hope we got to see more Mai next, i mean, from the start i want to support Mai but since i dont know anything about her, its kind of hard, and as for now, Nanao seems like a better choice so far

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

Nanao x Asumi sex scene plz plz plz plz plz plz

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

... I mean, sorry if it sounds rude but this seems to me like a really verbose way of saying that she got, in fact, rejected. A rejection doesn't mean she can't change her mind later due to whatever circumstances arise, but it's still a rejection.

last edited at Jan 30, 2023 12:42PM

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

... I mean, sorry if it sounds rude but this seems to me like a really verbose way of saying that she got, in fact, rejected. A rejection doesn't mean she can't change her mind later due to whatever circumstances arise, but it's still a rejection.

I suppose that's just a difference in perspective then, because to me a rejection where you say "I can't right now" is very different from a rejection where you say "I can't" although sure you can say they are both a rejection but that kind of loses a lot of nuance.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I would call it a postponement or deferral. Asumi-chan is dealing with a lot right now. Nanao seems to understand that, and good for her. It will be very interesting to see what Mai-chan makes of all this.

BTW can we all agree Asumi-chan is an idiot? I think a few personals ads scattered all over would have found Mai-chan by now. Of course, there wouldn't have been all the sex ...

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

LETS FUCKING GO

Nanao quickly redeemed herself after last chapter's pathetic backdown. She gets her chance!

Serina is pretty cute too and once again the manga delivers with quality loving.

joined Jul 21, 2020

Fact: Asumi isn't in love with anyone. Asumi isn't looking for a girlfriend. Asumi has discovered the pleasures of lesbian sex and is now focused on having sex with as many attractive lasses as possible.

She isn't in love with Mai, she just wants to apologize to her.

She isn't in love with Nanao, she's just a friend.

She isn't in love with Whatshername-senpai, she's just a mentor.

She isn't in love with Serina or Ena or any of the brothel girls, they're just... yeah.

Asumi is an adult woman and wants to have consensual sex with lotsa other adult women because sex is great fun. And why wouldn't she? You don't need any other reason. All that stuff about romance and relationships is alien to her right now. Angry readers need to understand that this manga isn't a romcom. If anything, it's a sexcom.

Maybe one day Asumi will fall for some girl, but, seeing how she is right now, all I have to say is: don't expect it to happen anytime soon.

joined Jun 5, 2018

Fact: Asumi isn't in love with anyone. Asumi isn't looking for a girlfriend. Asumi has discovered the pleasures of lesbian sex and is now focused on having sex with as many attractive lasses as possible.

She isn't in love with Serina or Ena or any of the brothel girls, they're just... yeah.

Asumi is an adult woman and wants to have consensual sex with lotsa other adult women because sex is great fun. And why wouldn't she? You don't need any other reason. All that stuff about romance and relationships is alien to her right now. Angry readers need to understand that this manga isn't a romcom. If anything, it's a sexcom.

Maybe one day Asumi will fall for some girl, but, seeing how she is right now, all I have to say is: don't expect it to happen anytime soon.

Damn, youre right. I feel like the rejection was written pretty realistically as well. And man am I glad Mal didnt somehow "randomly" get involved (and I hope she wont during their date just for the sake of plot and drama).

But I wouldnt be too sure about Asumi falling or not falling for someone anytime soon since this isnt some continuous process.

Img_20201116_114246_2-min_50-min%20(1)
joined Oct 14, 2014

I'm gonna laugh if Nanao gets to Mai first

(Other poster, in response to me punching my furniture)

In a good way or a bad way?

Listen... I can't. I just can't. Look, okay, sometimes when the blood is rushing to your face, sometimes you need a little forehead bloodletting. Okay?

last edited at Jan 30, 2023 2:41PM

X2(edited)2
joined Jan 2, 2022

I agree with your point that Asumi is enjoying having sex with a lot of other adult women, but I disagree with the idea that she just wants to apologize to Mai. If you reread chapter 1 it's clear that there are a lot of unresolved feelings there. She actually relaxes when she meets Sayaka because the tension of seeing Mai again after all these years is higher than meeting a stranger she will be having sex with.

Even chapter 10.1 she thinks "gahh I missed Mai-chan again". The following chapters are more explicit about her just enjoying casual sex like this for sure, but I really don't think it's as simple as she just wants to apologize to Mai. And in this chapter she says "I'll keep going until I find Mai-chan" which while she might keep going even after finding Mai-chan, it's clear that Mai is still the goal.

joined Jan 14, 2020

Maybe it's a cultural thing? I'm not an expert in cross-cultural studies, but I've read that high-context, Confucianism-influenced cultures like Japan tend to sanction outright rejections and refusals that disrupt social cohesion. Instead, rejection is heavily veiled, with the expectation that the rejected party withdraws "voluntarily" to save face for both of them. In this frame of reference, Asumi agreeing to a "one-off" date with the expectation that Nanao no longer pursues her romantically afterwards (until she finds Mai, at least) is the most appropriate thing to do. It sounds insane and hurtful to us gaijin who value individuals' feelings over social cohesion, but these girls may have been socialized differently.

Reminds me of the trash fire going on in Yamada-san and Kase at the moment, with Kase in an absurd race because she can't say no.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Good for you Nanao! So proud that she was able to confess and pretty quickly too!

joined Jan 24, 2022

Honestly Nanao's idea is great. They could just use the lesbian brothel together so it's not cheating, but just a threesome with whoever they see.

Also surprised how Asumi's neck didn't break when Serina was resting her massive badonkers on Asumi's head

Akebi_underwater_2_10
joined Jun 1, 2020

(Other poster, in response to me punching my furniture)

In a good way or a bad way?

Listen... I can't. I just can't. Look, okay, sometimes when the blood is rushing to your face, sometimes you need a little forehead bloodletting. Okay?

I'm gonna go and say it's in a good way, then.

...I disagree with the idea that she just wants to apologize to Mai...

The way I read it is Asumi wants to make things clear. where did the kiss come from, does Mai still feel the same, are those feelings that Asumi reciprocates, if they share another kiss how would it feel? So long as there's this cloud over her I don't think she'd be able to even think bout actually dating.

Fact: Asumi isn't in love with anyone. Asumi isn't looking for a girlfriend. Asumi has discovered the pleasures of lesbian sex and is now focused on having sex with as many attractive lasses as possible...

As mentioned above I also think that there's a bit more to chew here than just that, but I can't say you're wrong about most things you mentioned. Either case, I just want you to know that I love this take.

... think if the story does end up with Nanao and Asumi as a couple it will be a story where they might just actually continue going to lesbian brothels as part of a healthy relationship which would be both incredibly fun and something I haven't really seen before.

I also love this take. It would make so much sense contextually, dude. It's pretty much the perfect development.

wishforasunnyday
joined Nov 13, 2021

Ladies and Gentlemen, I don't know if you have noticed. Asumi's accepting Serina's sex invitation is the very first time Asumi does it simply for pleasure. Previously she did it with her boss at Les bar, but that was for money and thus for finding Mai. She also did it twice with Sayaka but you can say that's for getting used to 3p and thus she can find Mai more efficiently (by doing 3p).

I know all these are just excuse, but this night, however, there's no other reason or excuse for Asumi to cover the fact that she's doing this for pleasure!!!!!!!!!!!

Unless...... She's doing this in order to have a good night with Nanao... Nanao supported her brothel trip financially after all. So, unconvincing though, you can say Asumi is trying to thank Nanao with her body for supporting her to find Mai. That will keep Asumi's first rule still valid.

In conclusion, Asumi will have sex with Nanao in chapter17. ------ Sherlock·Me·Yurilover·Holmes

last edited at Jan 31, 2023 7:19PM

20220118_154303
joined Feb 15, 2021

i am so sad the author didn't made these three have a threesome. unfair!!! asumi and ouka need to fuck!!

joined Dec 17, 2021

I feel relieved there was a confession and a rejection in the same chapter. Now hopefully once the date is over we can go back to seeing Mai's POV and meeting more prostitutes.

To reply you must either login or sign up.